Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

Wahoos Leg

Moderators
  • Posts

    1691
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wahoos Leg

  1. Stan Hansen and the minis for All Star on July 23 or 24 would be tremendous.
  2. I am also keeping track in a spreadsheet on Google Drive, if anyone wants I can share it
  3. Sonny King
  4. Ox Baker
  5. Opting out
  6. Skip Young
  7. Goddammit Dylan, sniping LeDuc right before I picked... =)
  8. Bruce Hart
  9. I will gladly stick with Luke. My backup plan is even more batshit crazy
  10. OK, I'll just take Luke then.
  11. since when? He was on the list of available talent last I checked it, which was just the other day. When did he drop off?
  12. The Moondogs and Sheepherders might all get deported after some of the crazy fucking matches they're going to be having.
  13. Sheepherders (Luke Williams & Butch Miller)
  14. 1. Injuries Much like Kris I plan on determining a lot of my own injuries through storyline but I'm OK with this too. 2. Retirement I understand we want things realism-based, but I really think there should be some leeway here, and not just because I drafted Magnum. Part of the fun of this is seeing some matchups and combinations we have never seen before, so I think more flexibility on retirements should be allowed. 3. NWA President and Championship Committee I'm fine with Kris as el presidente. I would like to be on the committee. Expansion/War Seems counter productive and inevitable to someone getting butthurt and it hurting the game as a whole. Freelancers It really makes no sense for a small promotion like Vancouver to have control for a month but I'll definitely want to bring em in for a one shot or two.
  15. yeah, but the long-term potential, man...
  16. I couldn't believe he was still available
  17. Dr. Death Steve Williams
  18. I didn't want to take a manager that early but I didn't think Jimmy Hart would still be there when it came my turn again
  19. All Star Wrestling is proud to bring manager Jimmy Hart to Vancouver.
  20. what's our protocol on using wrestlers who died later in the 1980s?
  21. All-Star Wrestling Owner: Al Tomko ROSTER Honkytonk Man Terry Allen "Gentleman" Chris Adams TITLES NWA International Hvwt Title NWA International Tag Titles All Star Wrestling TV Title
  22. I already explained my situation, but I'll be as prompt as I can when it's my turn. I'm just excited to add Chris Adams. I mean, my promotion is based in BRITISH Columbia, after all...
  23. All Star Wrestling is proud to add Gentleman Chris Adams to the roster.
  24. My original plan was to take Slaughter and run him as my top heel, but once he wasn't available, I went with who I deemed to be the top overall baby still available. 83 Magnum definitely was a franchise cornerstone, so that's who I chose.
  25. All Star Wrestling is pleased to add Magnum TA to its roster.
×
×
  • Create New...