Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

Wahoos Leg

Moderators
  • Posts

    1691
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wahoos Leg

  1. SMW selects Jerry Lynn
  2. Grimmas, just sent you some proxies
  3. can we have a better explanation on how talent raiding will work? also, what about access to new talent as it becomes available?
  4. I'm pretty happy with the way my draft is shaking out so far, but I'm curious what you guys think.
  5. SMW welcomes back the Dirty White Boy
  6. My last post got deleted or never posted but I am pretty pumped about my tag division right now
  7. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  8. My tag division is gonna be fun as shit, y'all
  9. SMW takes Public Enemy
  10. SMW takes Brad Armstrong, thus preserving his heavyweight title reign
  11. Dustin was gonna be my next pick I was hoping but not optimistic he'd still be around
  12. I agree the Booker pick as a singles in 95 is pretty ridiculous
  13. I'm really interested to tinker with Hunter Hearst Helmsley doing his Connecticut snob gimmick in front of SMW crowds. Instant heat.
  14. SMW selects the upper crust of Greenwich himself... Hunter Hearst Helmsley
  15. Smoky Mountain Wrestling Owner: Jim Cornette Head Booker: Wahoos Leg Staff: Bob Caudle Heavyweight champ: Brad Armstrong Tag champs: The Heavenly Bodies ROSTER Brian Lee Tom Prichard Jimmy Del Ray Ricky Morton Robert Gibson Hunter Hearst Helmsley Brad Armstrong Rocco Rock Johnny Grunge Dirty White Boy Dutch Mantell Buddy Landel Unabom Carl Oulette Hawk Bradshaw Henry Godwinn Phineas Godwinn Kendall Windham Jerry Lynn Mike Quackenbush Craig Pittman Joey Maggs Bull Pain Non wrestlers Bob Armstrong Robert fuller Ron Wright TAG DIVISION Rock & Roll Express Heavenly Bodies Public Enemy Godwinns
  16. Smoky Mountain Wrestling is proud to welcome Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson, the Rock & Roll Express
  17. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  18. SMW saves the Heavenly Bodies and Brian Lee
  19. 95 and SMW seems like a good fit for me
  20. I'm down for an indy (kinda like the idea of being the springboard to fame for various people), but would Japan be an option?
  21. sweet jesus, yes
  22. it was showing as empty for about 12 hours for me then reloaded
  23. What's your criticism of him?It's not that, really. It's more that he hasn't sparked for me and I'm curious what I'm missing. I should add that I haven't watched the match Shoe reviewed here, which I'll do at some point. To me the CWF stuff is the key piece of the puzzle I've just dipped a toe into the CWF back catalog, but I've really enjoyed his recent work in AAW, especially his title match with Kingston from back in January
  24. I'm not a big Tenzan fan, but if they give him a "grizzled vet tries to win it all one last time but comes up just short" type of run in the tournament, I think that would be a great story.
  25. I don't remember where but I saw a rumor/report that Strong was looking at going to WWN/Evolve
×
×
  • Create New...