-
Posts
5694 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by kevinmcfl
-
Memphis Jerry Lawler Ricky Morton Robert Gibson Roddy Piper Butch Reed Austin Idol Dream Machine (Troy Graham) Ernie Ladd Bobby Jaggers Porkchop Cash Jules Strongbow Superstar Billy Graham Butch Miller Ole Anderson Mark Youngblood Luke Williams Buzz Sawyer Dutch Mantel Tony Atlas Bill Dundee Mr. Saito Hercules Hernandez Jimmy Valiant Norvelle Austin Killer Khan Bugsy McGraw Skip Young Lord Humongous (Jeff Van Kamp) Mike Jackson Don Kernodle Stan Frazier Ted Allen Moondog Morreti Roy Lee Welch Pat Rose Hacksaw Higgans MANAGERS 1. Sir Oliver Humperdink 2. JR Foley 3. Tojo Yamamoto Hacksaw Higgins was left off my original roster. Everyone in red in the original post can be moved to free agency
-
I agree. It is your choose to loan someone out but he still counts on your roster.
-
Now that is a night of championship matches. This seems like part of one of those special cards like starrcade the talent s soooooo good! The Guerrero's vs The Fabulous Ones! Main Event Race for Bockwinkle! Main event on any card at any time! Zambuie Express vs Rotudo and Snuka! Main Event! That was a special show. Very interested to see the NWA plans for the belt in 1984.
-
Memphis picks Brett Wayne Sawyer and Hacksaw Higgans
-
Memphis will take Moondog moretti and Roy lee welch
-
Memphis welcomes back Stan Frazier and signs Ted Allen
-
I like that idea. It would keep the May 1 date like Lowblow said but give new writers some time to pick up a "dead" promotion if there were any and if nobody does then we can do a draft all in one shot.
-
I agree 36 is fine but we just went through a draft and started plans for our roster of 36 and now we are proposing another draft right away with up to 20 great people. It seems unfair that plans would have to be scrapped and cut wrestlers before we get a chance to run our angles but with the big names on the board for a 1984 draft that is what we would have to do. If we keep the roster size the same, I propose going back to the monthly drafts. This way we could allow our current roster to play out angles before we have to cut people we just drafted. The reason we were going to increase our roster to 40 by the end of the year was to allow for growth. I believe the growth was in the Fresh face draft but now we are proposing this draft we no growth and no time to use our brand new talent. Maybe we can do what Lowblow had said in a recent post and hold the draft Mid-year.
-
Southeastern Championship Wrestling - Event Centre #2
kevinmcfl replied to Boon's topic in Promotions
Nice job putting this all together. Interesting that Rich and Sawyer are on the same side of the law but won't help each other against the Freebirds! The idea of the Freebirds to me are like Kevin Sullivan. Anyplace they went just got awesome to follow. -
I would be in for an entire 1984 draft and if people want it soon, that is fine. I think the new promotions could really still use the talent that is available. My only concern would be roster size. After completing this current draft, I do not have many roster spaces available. Could we move up the dates that we were going to be able to add 2 wrestlers to the date of that draft.
-
Needed a good JTTS and he might be able to do more but I am getting to the part of the roster where I need some enhancement talent.
-
Memphis selects Mike Jackson and Don Kernodle
-
No problem
-
Florida is back up
-
Memphis selects Skip Young and Lord Humongous (Jeff Van Kamp)
-
Florida is up
-
I looked and also saw very little. I do not think we should use him as a freelancer
-
Memphis takes Killer Khan and Bugsy McGraw
-
perfect
-
I think until we all pass but I am not sure.
-
Great show. Interesting that Mike Graham returns and gets a World Title Shot right away. Again, I love what Hayes is doing to the Briscos. Frederick and Gerald! That's awesome. Brody and Hansen would be awesome to see together.
-
Great card and interesting comments by Bill Watts. You keep saying the main event. I think every match is worthy of a main event. Love your roster and how you used it. Again, I must say I really like how you have used Superstar Graham.
-
Jimmy Valiant and Norvelle Austin to Memphis
-
I agree with Dex and Lowblow in that I like it this way. It gives everybody more say into their own promotion. It also allows for the power struggle between AWA/NWA and its members can best sort out how to win that struggle.
-
The reason I am on both sides of the fence with AWA and NWA is because that is what Memphis had done in history. The had an alliance with both. They had the AWA Southern Title and the NWA Mid American Title. I do enjoy seeing both champions coming in to Memphis or sending parts of my roster to other places. If that is problem for the members of the AWA and NWA please let me know. I am not trying to upset others.