Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

El-P

Members
  • Posts

    18681
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El-P

  1. Hosting Mania equals showing up during the intro, say 5 words and disappear.
  2. Same here. 3 in the morning, going on beer and wine only, I kinda feel sleepy already. I just hope it won't be a self-conscious bloated overproduced epic.
  3. They should keep the title for 13 months before getting squashed.
  4. Crowd is dead. Just like the board. Match is pretty ok though, as Nia & Tamina are nowhere to be seen.
  5. Nia stealing the braids from Ronda. Ok, cool intro from the IIconics.
  6. Well, she knows who she's working with. Odds of someone getting injured ?
  7. Nia, Tamina, the IIconics too.
  8. Shane winning is hilarious. Complete bullshit, but of the entertaining kind.
  9. I'm still laughing my ass off. Plus the brawl taking it to my beloved French announcers, yeah, I'm all in with this shit at this point.
  10. Agius & Chereau in the middle of the match ! Ok, that makes it great.
  11. I love Shane-O trying to get concussions though.
  12. In all seriousness, it's just awful. So bad it's good. But mostly terrible, on all accounts.
  13. The Invisible Stan vs Invisible Man had better strikes.
  14. Miz' father got the same bizarre orange tan on the cheeks. WTF.
  15. I want to see Shane McMahon in Bloodsport next year.
  16. Where did he win that trophy already ? .....
  17. Shane O-Mac match ? POWER NAP incoming !!!!!
  18. Agreed. Kinda makes me sad, I was such a huge Bret fan.
  19. I just realized Billy Gunn is an AEW guy.
  20. The asshole in me kinda wish someone would jump Bret *again*. You know, running joke and all.
  21. WHAAAAAAAAAT ??????!!!!!!!!!
  22. Tag match was the first exciting stuff on the card. Not even on the same galaxy as the NXT tag though. Am I alone thinking the Usos didn't bring much here ?
  23. Since I've been using that cool video of Sheamus working out with Alexa Bliss for my abs routine, I actually like the guy. How fickle can I be ?
  24. Ok, maybe now we can have a kick-ass match.
×
×
  • Create New...