Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

El-P

Members
  • Posts

    18681
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El-P

  1. Lacy Evans walking was better than the previous two matches.
  2. Nope. He probably peaked either twelve years ago or in NJ in the mid 00's. It still was a good match, but it was also a Randy Orton match.
  3. Give them a break, they need to stay awake while Orton is making AJ Styles boring.
  4. Well, no, he's not.
  5. You know how to make Styles vs Orton a time limit draw ? Make it a "Gay rights on a pole" match. No but really, Styles is a great worker. Too bad he's such a bigot. Orton... damn... I miss the maggots on the ramp.
  6. Yeah, but come on, even for a short match : ball shot and three stomps ? It's like a Masao Orihara match from 2000. Hogan, now Lawler... ok...
  7. Lesnar looked in tremendous shape. Complete waste of a match though.
  8. So, I can hear the English feed too. Did they hire the ROH production team or what ? No shit. Hogan is teaching classes at the PC
  9. Ok, nothing looks like anything you'd get in a boulangerie. Well, yeah, we're talking croissant and shit, that's how much this board cares about Seth Rollins, the architect of jerking the curtain.
  10. Seth Rollins, *main eventer* LOL
  11. Fuck me. Opening with Das Racist...
  12. Those are the same things, really. Damn, you could have mentioned wine & cheese. Well, speaking of which, when I'm done with this beer, I'm grabbing a plate and a glass of red one. #stereotypesaretrue
  13. The weather was better in beautiful, progressive Djeddah. I died.
  14. Live from Club LaVella !! No. Wait.
  15. I never understood that part either. It's totally exotic to me.
  16. You're being cruel !!!! It's almost 1 in the morning. Good news is, I'm gonna switch to the French broadcast soon, so at the very least, some fun announcing.
  17. I didn't expect the same results. I just wonder what the fuck am I doing.
  18. One hour ago I was watching Okada vs White at MSG in a great main event. What the fuck happened with my life ?
  19. I think I spot Jim Powers somewhere.
  20. The Hardy Boys music has been going on for ten straight minutes now or what ?
  21. Holy shit. This is ridiculous.
  22. Agreed. Kinda dull presentation.
  23. In other news, I just finished watching the G1 Supercard. Like, a few minutes ago. And I'm diving straight into the pre-show of Mania on Youtube. I'M HARDCORE ! I'M HARDCORE ! I'M HARDCORE ! Maybe just dumb. Yeah, probably that.
  24. Some of them did consent, if you believe the rumour...
×
×
  • Create New...