Pro Wrestling Only

So I guess Sexy Star is staying in AAA

sek69

As for Sexy Star, they thought her work was terrible, her English was terrible and they also thought she was overweight and wasn’t pretty enough without the mask. John Laurinaitis told the officials at FCW that when it comes to hiring women, the standard is if they aren’t pretty enough to be in Playboy, then the company wouldn’t want them.

She was the AAA women's champ, and from what I saw wasn't worse than the women WWE has on TV and PPV. I would go as far to say she's probably better than most of them.

Also does WWE expect Mexicans (as in people born and raised in Mexico) to speak perfect English?

For looks, well here's some photos:

With mask

Posted Image

Without mask (candid shot):

Posted Image

Considering the stories of how she tends to rub people the wrong way in AAA, I get the feeling she went to Florida expecting WWE would hire her without hesitation and they decided to bring her down a peg or two.

Alicia Foxx was a bad choice to use as an example. I think she's one of the more competent divas. She really SUWA's herself over on Gail Kim's shitty headscissors and hurracanranas and other diva's bad armdrags. She is way better than Rosa Mendes, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Bella twins, Gail Kim, and probably others.

She is way better than Rosa Mendes, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Bella twins, Gail Kim, and probably others.

I do agree that Kim's post-Knockouts tenure has really exposed her as a worker. But you're seriously saying that Alicia, who botches her own finish nearly every time, is better than Kim, who has quite a few legitimately good matches under her belt?

Maybe, but man, that freakin' axe kick. I cringe every time she does it, she's so dangerously sloppy with it. Shouldn't a competent worker be able to successfully execute their own finish without stiffing the shit out of their opponent? I remember one time she caught a girl both ways, kicking her in the face and the back of the neck.

Whether she is actually stiffing her opponents or not, I think her Axe Kick looks good. It looks way better than Booker T's and he did it for years. That could

be because Booker's was safer, but if so then that's really not a move you can make look like it hurts and be safe with.

It looks way better than Booker T's and he did it for years. That could be because Booker's was safer, but if so then that's really not a move you can make look like it hurts and be safe with.

Booker T was anything but safe. Ask Rick Martel.

As far as axe kicks, it's a tricky move. Mima Shimoda (who I love still), had a pretty shitty looking one, but I doubt she ever hurt anyone with it.