Pro Wrestling Only

Matt hardy Powerslam interview

Guest Cam Chaos

Guest Cam Chaos

I picked up the new issue of PS today and they have a quite lengthy interview with Mr Angelic Diablo on the Lita/Edge situation, his release, his future, and a few other things. I was considering typing it up but given some are tired of the topic I just want to measure interest in the article. So, anyone interest post and say "aye" and if at least 6 of you have some interest I'll type it up tomorrow. If not, GH or Loss, delete this thread in a couple of days.

Anyway, I'll wait to see who is interested.

Guest Cam Chaos

I'm busy watching Bas Rutten MMA instructionals, I'll type it up tomorrow. It's too long and too late for me to care to do so right now.

Guest Cam Chaos

After my third attempt at typing it up saw the browser yet again click backwards and erase my post, I have decided you guy can read the scans instead. The frustration of typing isn't worth it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the diferent scales, Adobe Photoshop is being a fickle piece of shit.

Guest Some Guy

Thanks for posting it. I think Matt is a little melo-dramatic and overstates his impostance to WWE a little but he didn't deserve to be fired and I can certainly understand being pissed and hurt by having you girl cheat on you, especially with a friend.