Pro Wrestling Only

Talk of the draft

Loss

**What I'm about to say contains spoilers**

I'm really surprised they used the draft to rape Smackdown.

RAW

Top faces -- Michaels, Cena, Benjamin, Van Dam, Big Show, Kane

Top heels -- HHH, Angle, Jericho, Carlito, Edge

Smackdown

Top faces -- Misterio, Booker T, Batista, Benoit, Undertaker

Top heels -- Guerrero, JBL, Christian, Hassan

Smackdown features the better workers, but overall, it's the guys on RAW who are considered the real stars. This also shows how thin the top tier is for both shows, because of those on RAW, only HHH, Angle and Michaels are consistent main eventers. On Smackdown, only Batista, JBL and Undertaker are consistent main eventers. RAW also has two talk shows and Smackdown has none, which makes no sense at all. I'm assuming the Highlight Reel will be ditched completely??

I get the feeling RVD was moved back to RAW just because he made it known in those Internet interviews how much he preferred Smackdown and they just wanted to piss him off. He got a superstar reaction last night for sure, but coming back from this injury was the chance to bring him back as a headliner, and having him get beat up in his first appearance and pairing him with the IC champ only puts him right back in the middle of the card.

I guess Jericho/Cena will be the title feud for now, but I don't see them holding the blowoff until Summerslam. We'll see what happens.

SD has two more picks, no? I'm assuming Jericho will be one, and Batista will be another.

Especially since Big Show was in the SD title match and now he's on RAW, Batista will probably be the one taking his place.

Final trades ...

RAW brand gets:

* Mark Jindrak: Former WCW Tag Team Champion

* Rene Dupree: Former WWE Tag Team Champion; former World Tag Team Champion

* Danny Basham: Two-time former WWE Tag Team Champion

* Kenzo Suzuki (with Hiroko): Former WWE Tag Team Champion

* Chavo Guerrero: Five-time former Cruiserweight Champion; two-time former WWE Tag Team Champion

SmackDown! brand gets:

* William Regal: Four-time former WCW Television Champion; three-time former Hardcore Champion; four-time former European Champion; former Intercontinental Champion; four-time former World Tag Team Champion

* Candice: 2004 RAW Diva Search contestant

* Sylvain Grenier: Four-time former World Tag Team Champion

* Simon Dean: Former RAW sponsor

* Steven Richards: Former two-time ECW Tag Team Champion; former 21-time Hardcore Champion

Possibilities out of this:

1 - Singles pushes for Danny Basham and Rob Conway OR a reuniting of the Conway/Dupree La Resistance

2 - Vacated tag titles on RAW (the champs ARE still Regal and Taijiri, right??)

3 - Partial bWo reunion on Smackdown (far-fetched)

4 - Chavo having absolutely no one to feud with on RAW

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Yes Hurricane and Rosey have been tag champs for a couple of months now.

Chavo's got Tajiri. Shelton Benjamin, Viscera,Val Venis, The Big Show and Kane to come in contact with.

Im thinking most of these undercard trades will end up in tag teams. Its more likely that Jindrak and Masters team up than Jindral having a stirring fued with Coach or something.

I was kinda lookin' forward to Jindrak and Christian meeting so they could acknowledge the comment that Christian made towards him. "You know I beat him!"

Well, I guess they can do it with Tomko but that wouldn't be the same.

What the hell would Chavo have to do with Kane, The Big Show, Val Venis and Viscera? That was pretty random.

I feel sorry for Regal. What the fuck can he do on Smackdown? Then again, he never did a whole lot on Raw. They stuck him in random tag teams with Eugene and Tajiri.

Of the people traded, now that apparently the "B" shows are leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if up to eight of the ten were fired before the year is out.

Guest WidowsPeak

Of the people traded, now that apparently the "B" shows are leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if up to eight of the ten were fired before the year is out.

That is basically what happened last year so it wouldn't come as a surprise.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

What else would Chavo do?

Jus because those guys arn't the best in ring technicians (Vals no bad actually) doesn't mean they couldnt have entertaining angles with chavito.