Pro Wrestling Only

Oh My God! Sunny in oh-five.

Loss

Guest Some Guy

I was watching some Raws from 97 yesterday and Tammy was fucking insanely hot in those days. What has happened to her is criminal. When she did the wrestlevixxxens deal, she still at least sort of looked like Sunny, now she looks like the fat girl in high school, who with a little work could be really hot.

See kids, this is why you should say no to drugs.

Guest Bruiser Chong

Trailer trash. I can't begin to imagine what must run through her head daily. I think we've all had our moments where we were less than pleased with our appearance, but just imagine going from where she's been in the last 10 years.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

Geez...that wrestlingvixxxens site wasn't that long ago (3-4 years tops, right?)...what did she DO since then?

Guest KingPK

Let's take a look back at days gone by:

Posted Image

Meeeeeeeeemorieeeees, like the corner of my mind

Posted Image

Misty water colored meeeeemorieees

Posted Image

Of the way you were.

Guest The Man in Blak

Geez...that wrestlingvixxxens site wasn't that long ago (3-4 years tops, right?)...what did she DO since then?

Took up recreational eating?

I think Chris Candido mentioned something about her weight gain having to do with her drug problem, I believe it was something like she gained the weight when she got off the drugs she was abusing as a side effect, kind of like people who get a pot belly after they quit smoking.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

There was a time when I would've let her smoke my pole.

Not any more.

Gawd. If I was Sunny I wouldn't leave the house.

Guest Bruiser Chong

Not to sound high-handed, but I've gotta disagree. The weight's bad, but she's not even attractive anymore. I think my feelings would be different if her face didn't match the body.

Ain't nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk. Skinny girls turn me off, I'd be afraid I'd break 'em if I fucked one.

I'm not exactly crazy about women who look like they've hit the "grape a day" diet either, but someone like Sytch doesn't exactly look like they respect their own body and health any more. Candido does make sense, but I remember friends of mine quitting smoking, falling under the same category as Sytch, and controlling their own fate as far as their own health goes. Perhaps I'm wrong, but Sunny doesn't look healthy these days going the other way.

And yes, I love big butts. Hell, my desktop right now is Vida Guerra. :)

Guest Bruiser Chong

Last time I checked, it's not impossible to be clean and be healthy. She's allowed a grace period after going clean, but it's no reason to look like old gum.

Just because someone isn't so thin you can play xylophone on their ribcage doesn't mean they aren't healthy.

I'd be willing to wager she's probably healthier now than she was in her OMGSHEZSOHAWT~! phase.

It just bothers me when people think any female who isn't waifishly thin is a disgusting fat pig.

Guest Bruiser Chong

I'm not a fan of stick thin or even thin. Girl's gotta have some meat on dem bone or I ain't lookin'. Now, with that said, she's past thick and settled nicely into a state of overweight.

She's clean and that's fantastic. I'm sure she feels better than ever before and that's what's important. It's just quite clear that the drugs have had a lasting impact on her appearance. And for the last time, the weight isn't even the biggest factor; it's that she's not even remotely attractive anymore. And that's taking out of consideration that she was once one of the most beautiful women to ever grace a wrestling ring.

Just because someone isn't so thin you can play xylophone on their ribcage doesn't mean they aren't healthy.

I'd be willing to wager she's probably healthier now than she was in her OMGSHEZSOHAWT~! phase.

It just bothers me when people think any female who isn't waifishly thin is a disgusting fat pig.

Oh, c'mon Sek! She's a chick and weighs two-hundred pounds! She's a fucking meat truck.

She's too big. I don't like skinny chicks either, but Tammy isn't just a little bit big.

Guest jumpingbombangel

It's not the weight. Her face is older than what it should look. She's not aging well, and I think that's the real unattractive quality. The extra poundage just adds on to the whole sad story.

Bless her heart. Wrestling is 100% image and I don't think she could ever return to the way she was.

I think the years of drug abuse have aged her rapidly, which is what makes her look less hot to me.

I guess as far as the weight issue goes, we can write it off as a case of different strokes. I've always been a fan of what Lane Bryant calls "curvy women".

Mia Tyler> Liv.