Pro Wrestling Only

"Trish" on AIM

Loss

Guest WidowsPeak

There's a rumor floating around that Trish is headed to Smackdown with the title belt. I don't believe it though.

Trish on AIM? Maybe... maybe not.

Guest teke184

I'm doubtful because I figure the real Trish would have better things to do than invite me, Hyatte, MartyEWR, and a few others into a chat that seemingly has no point.

Guest Flyboy

I'm doubtful because I figure the real Trish would have better things to do than invite me, Hyatte, MartyEWR, and a few others into a chat that seemingly has no point.

:lol:

If it was Trish, however, that would just make this incredibly funny and odd.

I'm not going to conclude that it's her or anything like that, but there are a few instances I've had that at least may seem like it's her, such as the following:

- AIM Trish once told me which people on the web (that have the same name as her AIM sn) are her and who aren't really her. Long story, but I've seen the infamous sn pop up on various message boards, mentioned to her as if to say, "Ah, you post there" and she'd say, "No, I don't". While, again, I'm not concluding that it's her everyone sees on AIM, it seems kinda far-fetched that a hoax would deny other hoaxes being the same as her. If it's a hoax, than that's a hoax dedicated to their craft. Hell, if it's not Trish, than who is that person to deny that people that aren't her aren't Trish as well? Yeah, that last part seems crazy, but I don't see a hoax doing that.

- AIM Trish has mentioned to me several neat tidbits that I heard well before guys like Meltzer would report it (physiotherapy time, rest time, whether surgery was needed, etc.). I've also had cases of her accurately telling me plans of the WWE, whether it relates to her or others. For instance, she brought up to me a good month and a half in advance that "I know I won't be wrestling" with regards to WrestleMania XX.

Again, these two cases aren't conclusive evidence or anything like that, but I wanted to pass that along to you guys. Hopefully it came across as clear. It's 4:30 in the morning and I'm still sick. :(

Guest Dazed

- AIM Trish has mentioned to me several neat tidbits that I heard well before guys like Meltzer would report it (physiotherapy time, rest time, whether surgery was needed, etc.). I've also had cases of her accurately telling me plans of the WWE, whether it relates to her or others. For instance, she brought up to me a good month and a half in advance that "I know I won't be wrestling" with regards to WrestleMania XX.

That would lead me to conclude that it's not her. Really think she'd hand out spoilers etc to strangers?

Trish is known to be outspoken, to the point where she bent some noses backstage for a girl caring about booking/writing. Plus she's probably as untouchable as a female can get in WWE, so I'm sure she could get away spilling some minor beans like "I won't be at Wrestlemania".

Guest Dazed

I just think that leaking stuff to strangers online can do her absolutely no favours, and have plenty of potential negative consequences. And remember... nobody is untouchable in WWE.

Guest Famous Mortimer

Yeah, nobody but HHH, JBL, Bob Holly, Jerry Lawler (how many times has he been rehired?), HBK, Angle, and most likely Trish (can you imagine the stories she could tell if she ever got fired?)

I have to agree. There's a bunch of people whose jobs must be for life.

Guest Cam Chaos

Has no one ever thought to ask a wrestler that actually DOES interact via the net (Lance Storm, Matt Hardy, Rob Van Damme) if they know whether it's a hoax or not?

That would lead me to conclude that it's not her. Really think she'd hand out spoilers etc to strangers?

She didn't give away any results to me. She just said she wouldn't be wrestling, and again, it was about a month and a half ahead of time, IIRC, long before it was released in public. And she didn't wrestle, as it turned out. She did the run-in in the Jericho-Christian match.

Yes, it's quite prophetic for a supposed diva to claim she wasn't wrestling on a show where nearly no women wrestled. Yep.

In Marty's defenses, women "hardly wrestle" on every show, and Trish is usually the one pushed in that spot.

I'm sure Trish could afford a laptop, and it's not like she doesn't have a job that requires travel.

Besides, you could compare this post (I'm at work) to one I did earlier from home and be all OMG ITZ NAWT SEK~!

on edit: didn't Hyatte make a big fuss over AIM Trish only to reveal it's not really her?

Guest Cam Chaos

I'm sure Trish could afford a laptop, and it's not like she doesn't have a job that requires travel.

Besides, you could compare this post (I'm at work) to one I did earlier from home and be all OMG ITZ NAWT SEK~!

on edit: didn't Hyatte make a big fuss over AIM Trish only to reveal it's not really her?

Yes. The fact he still writes about his lust for her even though he knows it's likely some college kid having a laugh is way too fucking sad.

In theory she could be travelling all the time and hooking up to internet connections in hotel rooms, I know someone that does the same, but I'd imagine between working out, travelling, promotional duties and wrestling she doesn't get much down time and the time she does have she likely wouldn't spend talking to people she doesn't know through AIM.

Right. Trish Stratus is a single, wealthy woman who looks like that who was in MED SCHOOL when she got the offer to get into wrestling. It's probably nearly impossible for her to get five minutes to herself. She also designed her own house. She's a renaissance woman, and as a result, I suspect she's on the go almost constantly.

Guest Cam Chaos

Apparently she doesn't have much time for a love life as part of the WWE so I doubt she has time for cyber flattery either. She hardly had time to answer her messageboard before she even signed with to WWE (would do so maybe twice a month) so I can't imagine she has a more time to spare in a busier job these days.