Pro Wrestling Only

Oh god, it's still RAW. I asked for MEDIUM RARE!

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

I think the IWC is just turning on Batista just like they turn on everyone that they previously demand get pushed.

I don't hate him yet, but likely I will end up hating him as a generic pandering face. As Dave Batista, man about town who was a total bad ass and had the greatest set of suits ever, yes I was a big fan. But already he is a generic good guy with lame taunts and lame catchphrases - the thumbs down and "the animal is unleashed" are just terrible. They've taken everything that was cool about Batista and taken it away to make him a generic good guy. Soon enough he will be hitting on random chicks backstage ala Orton. LAME.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Actual age has little bearing on a wrestlers 'television age'. In television terms, Batista is still young, and if he can hold together, he should have at least a few years of headlining in him.

And BVT does make a good point about the things that made Batista break away from the pack being demured in favor of little things that add up to take away from the very thing that made him break out to begin with.

Guest Some Guy

I think the IWC is just turning on Batista just like they turn on everyone that they previously demand get pushed.

I never jumped on the Batista band wagon to begin with. I tried ot keep an open mind about him and really hope/hoped that he would leaad a resurgence for WWE. But he hasn't done anything to convince me that he's any good at anything wrestling related, actually he has proven to me that he is not good at anything wrestling related (other than taking copius amounts of steroids and as a reult having massive muscles, which hinder his abilty to move and put him at huge risk to tear muscles). Hell, he has yet to do much of anything ot entertain me. Standing there with a nice suit is not my idea of entertaining. Having shitty matches with everyone not named Benoit is not my ida of entertaining. Doing a poor job of delivering a poorly written promo is not my idea of entertaining.