Pro Wrestling Only

1980s Lucha Wrestling Party #2

goodhelmet

OK, tonight I was joined by Kris Zellner, Phil Schneider and Johnny Sorrow. On the watch list...

Kevin von Erich, Mascara Ano 2000 y Halcon Ortiz v. Coloso Colosetti, Pirata Morgan y Herodes (9/23/83)

MS-1 vs. Sangre Chicana (9/23/83)

Espectro Jr., Satanico y MS-1 vs. Mocho Cota, Sangre Chicana y La Fiera (9/30/83)

Sangre Chicana vs. Ringo Mendoza (10/28/83)

Atlantis y El Hijo del Santo vs. Fuerza Guerrera y Lobo Rubio (11/25/83)

Awesome night of matches with guys continuously marking out throughout the entire process. Can't wait until some of you start joining in on the conversations!

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkC...6382&cmd=tc

1. MS-1 vs. Sangre Chicana (9/23/83)

- One of the greatest wrestling experiences of my life.

2. Atlantis y El Hijo del Santo vs. Fuerza Guerrera y Lobo Rubio (11/25/83)

- Kris kkept remarking how Santo was debuting and Atlantis was arookie. They looked world class this early in their careers. Rubio and Fuerza were awesome including the anstiest double team use of an apron ever.

3. Espectro Jr., Satanico y MS-1 vs. Mocho Cota, Sangre Chicana y La Fiera (9/30/83)

- Fucking rudo vs. rudo street fight vibe. One week after the all time classic and you can lick the hate off your fingers.

4. Kevin von Erich, Mascara Ano 2000 y Halcon Ortiz v. Coloso Colosetti, Pirata Morgan y Herodes (9/23/83)

- Weird uncooperative vibe with Kevin Von Erich with Kevin dropping sick elbows and the rudos responding by giving him receipts.

5. Sangre Chicana vs. Ringo Mendoza (10/28/83)

- The end of the first two falls were cool as fuck. Sweet matwork but I don't know if ti will have the legs to stand up with the rest of the mat classics on the set.

My Show rankings:

1.MS-1 vs. Sangre Chicana (9/23/83)

2.Atlantis y El Hijo del Santo vs. Fuerza Guerrera y Lobo Rubio (11/25/83)

3.Espectro Jr., Satanico y MS-1 vs. Mocho Cota, Sangre Chicana y La Fiera (9/30/83)

4.Kevin von Erich, Mascara Ano 2000 y Halcon Ortiz v. Coloso Colosetti, Pirata Morgan y Herodes (9/23/83)

5.Sangre Chicana vs. Ringo Mendoza (10/28/83)

• 2 weeks later...