Pro Wrestling Only

Indy wrestling TV shows online

NintendoLogic

I've decided that it's time to expand my US wrestling horizons beyond WWE. As far as WWE's biggest competition goes, TNA is a dumpster fire and ROH has been strip-mined of anything of value, so they're out of the question. Fortunately, there are plenty of indy promotions with TV that upload their shows onto Youtube or whatever. The only problem is that there are so many, I don't quite know where to begin. I've heard good things about Traditional Championship Wrestling and Championship Wrestling From Hollywood. What else is worth checking out? Again, I'm looking for complete episodes, not just clips of matches and promos.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/other-wrestl...te-listing.html

The whole thread is certainly not necessary to look through but it is a good resource for Indy Wrestling TV shows IMO. Thread isn't very active anymore with the OP deciding to do it on another forum for some reason. No matter, popular promotions are more towards the top. Each promotion has a link to their TV shows online.

SAW has been a favorite of mine. The show has some questionable booking choices rather regularly but on the whole I find the product to be enjoyable with talents like The Untouchables, Cliff Compton(being able to work as a fun heel and not asked to put on "athletic" matches), Lords of Kaos popping up on occasion, and Heidi Lovelace coming off as a top female it keeps me entertained.

Xcite Wrestling is a local promotion that only has 3 episodes up but plans on releasing more I believe as they get closer to their January 4th show.

Beyond Wrestling is your super spotty indy promotion usually they comes out with episodes that they tape in front of the other wrestlers working the weekend. No real stories to attach to on the All Killer Episodes with only a few more on their bigger shows that aren't free which is a heavy drawback IMO.

TCW is a promotion I had fun times with but haven't watched in awhile. CWFH is another enjoyable promotion so either would be a fine spot to start. The United Wrestling Network is something I'd keep my eye on if you want to get into this realm of wrestling since TCW and CWFH will be a part of it as well as others and each promotion will have to have a TV deal. There will be UWN champions as well as each promotion having their own. It will essentially be a new NWA. Take that as you will.

I've decided that it's time to expand my US wrestling horizons beyond WWE. As far as WWE's biggest competition goes, TNA is a dumpster fire and ROH has been strip-mined of anything of value, so they're out of the question. Fortunately, there are plenty of indy promotions with TV that upload their shows onto Youtube or whatever. The only problem is that there are so many, I don't quite know where to begin. I've heard good things about Traditional Championship Wrestling and Championship Wrestling From Hollywood. What else is worth checking out? Again, I'm looking for complete episodes, not just clips of matches and promos.

ROH has more talent than any US indy. ROh is still superior to stuff like TCW and CWFH . They still have Steen , Lethal , Briscoes , Adam Cole , Mike Elgin , O' Reilly , Fish , Strong , Ciampa , Coleman ACH , etc. Plus Paul London , Karl Anderson , Bucks, Koslov , Kenderick all have made guest shots. I don't see how ROH has been striped mined of anything of value . Curious comment