Pro Wrestling Only

Vince Announcement on RAW tonight

sek69

Perhaps he'll address Matt Hardy coming out of the crowd and attacking a specific member of his roster every week.

But that's being played like a shoot where no one mentions it on TV like it's not supposed to happen.

Guest EastCoastJ

I think that there is a good chance that it involves Brock Lesnar being resigned by the company.

Maybe it involves Hassan as well. That's what I'm kind of hoping for, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Guest Cam Chaos

I'm hoping he apologises for the Hassan angle, The Boogeyman, calling up the Heart Throbs, the asinine Mexicools angle, Heidenreich, Chris Masters, turning Randy Orton face too soon, screwing Bret, constantly bringing back Hogan, not re-signing the Rock, the Diva Searches, Jilian Hall's rice crispie treat "growth", raising the ire of UPN to the point they over-censor the show and are now blurring out Melina's ass and giving his daughter the book. But somehow I have a feeling it's to do with either Brock, Hogan/HBK or Matt Hardy. Maybe another Tough Enough. Or possibly it's just about the move from Spike.

Guest Benjie

But that's being played like a shoot where no one mentions it on TV like it's not supposed to happen.

They can't keep it shoot all the time otherwise how will they announce the inevitable PPV match?

I think that he will announce the Lesnar thing. Hardy vs. Edge can easily be announced by Eric Bischoff, unless they think Vince is a better person to address the situation. So yeah, McMahon imo will announce Lesnar will decide which show he goes to at Summerslam.

The appeal in Edge/Hardy is that it's not being booked as a wrestling angle. Bischoff making the match makes it a total wrestling angle. I didn't mention Brock Lesnar in my post at all. There's no reason to be single-minded and suggest that Vince can't address both subjects. Wouldn't it make sense that Vince McMahon would have something to say about the fact that a wrestler he fired five months ago has been fighting through security every week to get to the ring and is attacking someone under contract? Wouldn't at least addressing it be a good idea? It's not like Vince's promo has to have one purpose and one purpose only. When has Vince ever done a promo with only one point to address anyway?

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Brocks coming back, but its not gonna be right this second, something that big is gonna take awhile.

As far as Raw went, I was entertained all throughout.

-Show/Benjamin VS Masters/SNITSKY~! was way better than anybody wouldve expected. I thought it was a good "classic tag formula match".

-Kurt Angle, Eugene, Christy Hemme AND Tatanka. I could jus watch these four all night. How about Tatanka keeping his mullet tight after all these years.

-Rob Conway managed to channel Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner and the biker from the village people. Plus he has new and obnoxious entrance music. Shame the crowd sat in mass confusion/disgust. It was heat match if there ever was one though.

-Why was everyone gunning for ashley vs summer in the diva search finals, and whyre all these people who hate the diva search picking the finalists? I think the four remaining girls are the best of the lot.

-HoganBK was manage to be funny and annoying at the same time. If the wanted Michaels to be heel though, I think jus blew it.

-I also like the three man annouce team, this is the best Ive seen it executed in years. JR stays on task. Lawlers pervy comments are kept to a minimum and Coach continues to the most entertaining non-wrestler they have.

Im not saying everyone should rush out to see the ep, but I enjoyed the whole show.

Guest Big Papi

Quick thoughts about RAW:

I've already lost interest in Hardy/Edge.

Benjamin is being wasted with the HOSSES~!!

It was cool to see Tatanka again.

I like the way HBK/Hogan is playing out, even though it is very ironic.

If Cena continues to be matched up against chumps in the ring he will be quickly exposed. His popularity causes many fans to overlook the fact the his isn't very good in the ring.

That chick that wears the socks on her arms bothers me. It's such a fake punk look. Poser.

Guest Cam Chaos

That chick that wears the socks on her arms bothers me. It's such a fake punk look. Poser.

I reckon they'll sign her up in the end simply because Lita has buried herself as a face by banging Edge and they'll be able to plug her into that alternative chick niche market instead. Hell, even if she loses they'll probably still sign her up just like they did a bunch of the losers from last year.

Guest Alfdogg

At first I thought they dug up the Huckster for that skit.

HBK was cracking me up, brother, but he was breaking the Michael Hayes Rule of Heeling, brother. by pointing out the face's shortcomings, brother.

But he's still following the HBK rule of "make sure you get yourself and no one else over, no matter how the fans are supposed to respond to the feud and the storyline." That has to count for something!

Guest SweetMama Scaat

I reckon they'll sign her up in the end simply because Lita has buried herself as a face by banging Edge and they'll be able to plug her into that alternative chick niche market instead. Hell, even if she loses they'll probably still sign her up just like they did a bunch of the losers from last year.

Im pretty sure the punk thing is a pursposeful attempt to set her aside from other big titty blondes.

Apparantly she has some actual in ring ability and comes from a wrestling family.