Pro Wrestling Only

Pimp Your Local Indy

sek69

Here in Western PA we have the International Wrestling Cartel (that's right, the IWC). We get a lot of TNA guys and a lot of the local boys are surprisingly good for the usual "indy lifers" you normally see in small feds.

They have a weekly TV show on a small power independant station, and they have a Super Indy tournament that features some really good matchups.

They have a website where you can see results and order DVDs. I'm thinking of grabbing a few when I get done being goodhelmet's DVD whore.

There's some IWC stuff I'm definitely wanting to track down at some point. Watched Ki/Homicide from Super Indy IV the other night and thought it was a pretty boring match, but I loved the commentary. Whoever their announcers are should be working for ROH.

Guest Real F'n Show

We have NWA: No Limits in Iowa. Not sure if they have a site, but tapes can be found on smartmarkvideo.com.

Usually it's mostly IWA-MS guys, Hero, Cannon, Ian, Kingston, Sydal, Delirious, etc.

Went to a show that had a decent Punk vs. Daniels match last year, good time.

I used to drive into Canada and all over the state to watch ECCW. They featured Tony Kozina, who has a little fame, Chance Beckett, who is a very good worker, and Scotty Mac, who was a lot of fun. Plus, Christopher Daniels and Nova were swimming around the area back in the day (2001) and there were all kinds of fun matches.

Here in the Ottawa/Gatineau region, we have a promotion called "Canadian Professional Wrestling International" (or CPW International, for short). The promotion, last I checked, is run by Gino Brito, who used to hold the WWWF Tag Titles (as Louis Cerdan) with Tony Parisi. No real notable names to mention on the roster, aside from Pierre-Carl Ouellette, aka Jean-Pierre Lafitte and Quebecer Pierre. He looks in pretty good shape today too. The only other notable, that at least Loss might care about, is Conquistador #41. :)

The website for the promotion is here: http://www.cpwinternational.com/