Pro Wrestling Only

Ultimate Fighter 2

Mad Dog

I just wanted to add. I think Meltz is way off in that regard. It's the start of a new show that has no developed characters yet. Who else are they going to use than Dana White right off the bat? They need a familiar face until the contestants can establish themselves.

I agree. The guy runs the show and is very involved in this whole process. It's his baby, he has every right to be on it...it's not like he's all over the actual PPV's or anything. He's the guy who make the decisions, so it's logical to have him there.

As far as the show this week? WEAK. I mean it was produced well, but two guys quitting set a bad tone, and the injury couldn't be helped...although you have to wonder if putting them through two 3 hour workouts may have contributed to the problem.

Guest Some Guy

You knew that guy was fucked when he said "no man, it was my good one" when referring to what knee he injured.

And he was wearing a huge brace on the "bad one".

I thought it was a weak show as well, although UFC can spin it to show that UFC is so tough that 3 guys couldn't handle even the first day.

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

I didn't like being jerked around in the first episode - if you build towards a fight, deliver the fight. They centred the second half of the show around Kenny (?) getting a second chance and he pusses out. They need to have someone we can get behind, someone we can believe in. Someone who goes through bad shit and comes out clean because of hard work, determination and heart. Ending the show on a low note doesn't make me want to watch next week to see more quitters.

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

I really enjoyed last nights show - the match was fantastic. I said before that they have given us no one to cheer for, but they built on last weeks introduction of Jorge and Luke, and those two guys I like, along with Stevenson.

Melvin coming in to talk with Dana about quitting was HILARIOUS.

And match was pretty freakin good, especially that first round *BODYSLAM*~!