Pro Wrestling Only

[2013-02-02-National Pro Wrestling Day] 2 Cold Scorpio vs ACH

Loss

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard a lot of buzz about ACH which I really don't get based on this match, but I will give him credit for being a good passenger and following Scorpio's lead. Is it possible Scorpio is the best working veteran on the indy circuit these days? ACH had some great highspots in this one, but is still pretty green. Scorpio gave this match some personality and I like how he's adjusted his offense as he's gotten older. This match was okay but if anything, Scorpio was way too giving to a guy who just clearly wasn't at his level.

• 1 month later...

I was pretty amazed to see how well Scorpio could still go. Like to see him wrestle a more veteran talent to see what he could do. First time I've seen ACH. Like that he does try to get the crowd involved. Has some impressive agility but has a ways to go to be all around guy. I like some the early back and forth showmanship of both guys. Young guy trying to out do the veteran. It got a bit too much repeated kicking during portion of match but overall thought it was good enough to keep me watching.

• GSR changed the title to [2013-02-02-National Pro Wrestling Day] 2 Cold Scorpio vs ACH