Pro Wrestling Only

A word about downloads

Loss

Please do not post copyrighted wrestling media for download for the rest of the board. This violates the InvisionFree Terms of Service and could get NMB shitcanned. I am pinning this since it seems to come up quite often.

11/6/06 EDIT - As we are no longer bound to InvisionFree's TOS, you may now post links to some copyrighted content (i.e. pictures, videos, theme songs) that are hosted by other websites. Do not directly upload any such content to our server, though. That means no copyrighted file attachments.

• 4 months later...

As far as I'm aware, you don't download things from YouTube, it's a streaming video kind of thing.

I'm sure there's a way to do it, but it probably involves some kind of extra software.

I don't know if that makes a difference when it comes to the TOS of the board, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Guest WidowsPeak

I heard the WWE found out about YouTube and thus, you can't find WWE material on there anymore. So, in that sense, it's the same somewhat.

I found WWE matches on youtube yesterday.

• 10 months later...

My one request about downloads is that if you're going to do them, make a separate thread about each download with an explanation of why you're sharing that match, or at least make a theme to your post. Just posting as many random links of random matches as one can find is something I'd like to discourage, but I like the idea of saying, as an example, "Here's two Flair/Steamboat matches. Some people argue over which is better. I like the second one myself, but I've posted both so you can draw your own conclusions. Tell me what you think." That way, they at least have a purpose.