Pro Wrestling Only

TNA Lockdown

Dylan Waco

Is anyone else watching this pile of shit?

I missed the opener with Muta which is too bad because it sounded like it might have been fun. Tuned in and a guy with a rapist gimmick was attempting suicide while Ken Anderson mocked him. Then they had a match with a finish that was bizarre even by TNA standards. Then EC3 came out and made an open challenge and Bobby Lashley of all people came out but they didn't have a match, Lashley just hit two moves and Carter left. No fucking clue what that was supposed to mean. Now Manic is wrestling Tigre Uno, and a minute into the match the cage door comes open and they just sort of have to look at.

Whole show has had the feel of one of those 2000 WCW ppvs.

Gunner and James Storm are now having a Last Man Standing match in the cage. Match is not unwatchable, but it's sad to see James Storm at this point. He looks like he's given up, though he still ties in the ring. So far this is the third best Gunner cage match I've seen in the last twelve months

Actually match just ended and it did have a good finish.

Is anyone else watching this pile of shit?

I missed the opener with Muta which is too bad because it sounded like it might have been fun. Tuned in and a guy with a rapist gimmick was attempting suicide while Ken Anderson mocked him. Then they had a match with a finish that was bizarre even by TNA standards. Then EC3 came out and made an open challenge and Bobby Lashley of all people came out but they didn't have a match, Lashley just hit two moves and Carter left. No fucking clue what that was supposed to mean. Now Manic is wrestling Tigre Uno, and a minute into the match the cage door comes open and they just sort of have to look at.

Whole show has had the feel of one of those 2000 WCW ppvs.

I think that TNA has felt this way for about 3 years.

I loved the fact that there were seventeen thousand guys in the cage and none of them caught the guy jumping off at them in a giant shiny mask. Shouldn't be surprised that the coward Davey Richards did the selfish thing there, but still an unbelievable moment. And man that finish was something special. How anyone can pretend TNA isn't the worst company in history I don't know

About the Abyss run-in in the title match, I saw this on my twitter page from an old delusional buddy on the DVDR TNA threads:

Impact Fan @EN090 35m

@MikePWInsider It was compelling television. @TherealAbyss is like Undertaker or Kane only believable.

:blink:. You know from looking at his twitter page, I have to assume that this a joke TNA account and nothing can be taken seriously

Where did Bully Ray even go? I haven't been keeping up with TNA. By TNA Logic I fully expect him to turn babyface by the end of this too.

Last time we saw him, he lost a casket match to Anderson on Impact. I think it was Genesis

I liked the show more than Dylan as the opener, Tigre Uno match and Gail/Madison were good. Rest of the show was usual TNA shit. I was disappointed Davey didn't do a no sell superplex off the cage..

Guest TheGreatPuma

I enjoyed the show but only watched parts of it. Just like with the WWE, you gotta know what to watch and what to skip. It had its signifigant problems yes but I had accepted that coming in just like I do with the WWE and enjoyed quite a few things. With Richards and Edwards and MVP who I've always been a fan of now in TNA it makes it a lot more fun watching the show. Richards is already very over for being awesome so I'm loving that.