Pro Wrestling Only

Hey Canucks!!!

goodhelmet

In a couple of weeks, the book "Pain and Passion" will be released. I mentioned it in a previous WO update and it is going to be a comprehensive history of the Stampede prmotion. Meltz says it is in the elite class of books on wrestling. Since I have been accumulating some Stampede with more on the way, I am really interested in this book.

One catch...

Meltz says there is no U.S. release being planned. So, which of our friendly neighbors to the North is willing to accept my U.S. dollars and send me a copy?

Amazon.ca can ship to virtually any address in the world.

No Jim. I'm sorry, but I think they don't ship it anywhere but to us Canadian folks. Because we're mean like that.

In a couple of weeks, the book "Pain and Passion" will be released. I mentioned it in a previous WO update and it is going to be a comprehensive history of the Stampede prmotion. Meltz says it is in the elite class of books on wrestling. Since I have been accumulating some Stampede with more on the way, I am really interested in this book.

One catch...

Meltz says there is no U.S. release being planned. So, which of our friendly neighbors to the North is willing to accept my U.S. dollars and send me a copy?

Did you read Dynamite's book Goodhelmet? He talks about Stampede some in there.

Anyone else talk about Stampede in their books? Man, I can't wait for Bret's book.

Guest Cam Chaos

Anyone else talk about Stampede in their books? Man, I can't wait for Bret's book.

Considering last I heard he was only up to 1988, you're probably going to have to wait for Bret's book. :P