Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-12-19-MPPW-TV] Jerry Lawler's Christmas Home Tour

Loss

• 3 months later...

We're touring Jerry Lawler's house at Christmas time! Christmas is supposed to be loud and gawdy if it's done right, so I'm hoping for something way over the top. We get the tour of Christmas decorations before going to the famed Coca-Cola Memorabilia Room. He has an additional Christmas tree that is decorated entirely with CROWN ORNAMENTS! Amazing! The King did not let me down. Brian Christopher shows up at Lawler's with a huge box and it turns out to be Sean Stasiak in his wrestling gear! He's here to put the moves on Stacy. They end up going through his house and for some reason, Lawler is tolerating this. He asks them to leave and they won't cooperate. Sean catches Stacy under the mistletoe and she ends up running into some room and locking the door. Finally, Lawler burns Stasiak with a fireball and they take off in a panic. I'll have to remember that trick for getting company to leave.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-12-19-MPPW-TV] Jerry Lawler's Christmas Home Tour