Pro Wrestling Only

All The Things Podcast: The Return of Jack and Johnny

Hey, it's the newest addition to the PTBN, and it's All The Things. Hosted By Me and Jackson Crowley, the geniuses and innovators of internet radio, the hosts of the late and lamented WHATAMANOOVER!, and two sexy ass motherfuckers....All The Things.

Wrestling, Music, TV, Movies, Life and wherever we end up on our ever changing lonely Incredible Hulk road of being awesome and two funny motherfuckers. Abbott and Costello, Hope and Crosby, Seals and Croft, Haldeman and Ehrlichman, and Crowley and Sorrow.

Here's a sample,

http://placetobenation.com/all-the-things-podcast-episode-0-the-norml-ducks/

Welcome to the All The Things Podcast, featuring Johnny Sorrow (of Titans of Wrestling fame) and Jackson Crowley. There was actually enough good stuff from the sound test to make a pilot episode of All The Things so here we are. In episode 0, Jack and Johnny talk about cutting the cord and leaving cable TV behind, pop culture and even a bit of pro wrestling.

Listen, enjoy, and join the Things.

Let's get some talk started. We discuss "Is it the real band you love if only half the original members are in it?", What's better..studio or live music? Who was the worst Legends House member?, who would you give up your love to, Jack or Johnny?, should I have dropped fists at the WWE House show I was at last week when I was assaulted with a Cena Foam Finger? Or was my American Dream response the correct course of action? , NBC deciding to push Michael J Fox now? Has Hillbilly Jim killed hookers? Mean Gene has a pimp hand? Is a reality show about wrestling people possibly a work? What's the proper behavior when roommates make a meal? Is Roddy Piper the Kevin Spacey of wrestling? Should RF be in Legends House 2? Is Johnny gonna kill in "The Producers"? Did Johnny''s High School drama teacher end up drunk and lonely? Is Stallone a great actor ? All this and much much more in one tight hour. It's the best.

Tune in!

I've seen a traditional Irish group (think country/folk/singer-songwriter soft rock) called The Wolftones splinter into two groups with tge same name.

How about Frankie Vali keeping the Four Seasons name on his live concert group? Long after even the 1970s era (December, 1963 Oh What A Night) members have left. That'd be like Paul McCartney still slapping "Wings" on his touring band, even if that's what history unfortunately (and even some of the official histories) seems to consider Wings.

I am out of the loop on news it seems as don't have twitter and didn't know about the new Pink Floyd album. Don't think they should bother using the name if Waters is not going to be involved. If they are just using stuff from mid 90's sessions than it sounds like a B-side album. I'll still give it a listen though. Actually like Division Bell. Much better than FInal Cut. Wish I had got to see them live. Next best thing for me has been Australian Pink Floyd which are great live. The stuff from Momentary Lapse of Reason sounds much better live than studio version.

Sounds like you had a good time at the WWE show Johnny. Would have been hilarious if you ended up brawling with those Cena fans. You should have done a Harley impersonation to stir things up more. Too many podcasts and so little time for me to devout to them. But this was a fun quick hour to listen to.