• All Joshi
    • Mexico
    • Europe
    • MMA
    • US Pre-1980
    • US 1980s
    • US 1990s

I voted for US 90s for two reasons...

1. I think that is the footage that we have the most of. It would be easier to compile that and distribute than anything else at the current moment. My next choice would be 90s All Japan because I have a shitload and that is also easy to acquire.

2. It is the type of wrestling everyone is most familiar with. I think people would be more apt to participate if they were watching something they know first. The backlash is that they get through 90s WWF and then abandon the rest of the groups.

I agree with US 90s, for the exact same reasons you said. I don't want any of the territories to get shortchanged, which is why I think we should hold off on US 80s until we have a fairly complete look at Mid South and Memphis (which we're on the verge of having), in addition to the AWA, Portland, St Louis, Florida, Georgia and WCCW.

For US 90s, we pretty much know all the nominees and where to find them, with the US indies possibly getting overlooked, but most likely not, since most of the better stuff is pretty heavily pimped anyway.