Pro Wrestling Only

Place to Be Podcast Thread

Bigelow34

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott welcome Glenn Butler, Steve Wille, and Jordan Duncan to live watch the 9/4/95 & 9/11/95 episodes of WCW Monday Nitro. The guys discuss Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, Hulk Hogan, Steve McMichael, Scott Norton and more!

Each show is also graded on a 1-10 scale and the guys also choose the Match of the Night, “Most WCW Moment”, “Most Random Appearance” and “Most Mid-90s Person” of each episode as well.

So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott, Justin, Jordan, Glenn and Steve because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

• 2 weeks later...

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott head into the Vintage Vault for Judgment Day 2003. They talk about Eddie Guerrero, Mr. America, La Resistance, Scott Steiner, Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar and more!

The boys also reveal their next interview guest to wrap the show!

So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott and Justin because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

http://placetobenation.com/place-to-be-podcast-episode-335-judgment-day-2003/

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott welcome Roger “Cowboy” Morrissette, Steve Wille, and Chad Campbell to live watch the 4/5 and 4/12 Monday Night Raws of 1993. The guys discuss the fallout from WrestleMania IX, Bam Bam Bigelow, Tatanka, Bret Hart and much more.

Each show is also graded on a 1-10 scale and the guys also choose the Match of the Night, “Most 90s Person” and “Best Mullet” of each episode as well.

So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott, Justin, Chad, Roger and Steve because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott head into the Vintage Vault for Bad Blood 2003. They talk about Scott Steiner, La Resistance, Eric Bischoff, Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Kevin Nash and more!

The boys also make an announcement regarding the 2015 Royal Rumble!
So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott and Justin because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

Interesting about the timing issues with Bad Blood, because I remember hearing back then that HBK threw a hissy fit when him v Flair was cut shorter than originally intended.

Coming so late in the card, and with only the last of the triathalon and main event to follow, you'd wonder why they decided to chop it?

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott welcome Jason Greenhouse, Aaron George and George Ribellino to live watch the first two episodes of WWF Saturday Night’s Main Event from 5/11/85 and 10/5/85!

As they wrap up they award the Most 80s Person, Most 80s Hair, Most Federation Years moment, Match of the Night and overall grade for the show.
So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott, Justin, Jason, Aaron & George because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott head into the Vintage Vault for Vengeance 2003. They talk about Eddie Guerrero, Jamie Noble, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Mr. McMahon and more!

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott deliver the PTBP’s fourth annual Halloween Spooktacular! They celebrate the holiday by throwing a giant podcast party and welcome in a group of costumed party goers for discussions on all things Halloween across sports, pop culture and life!

So fire up this action-packed episode, grab a pumpkin full of candy, put on your costime and join Scott and Justin because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott welcome Glenn Butler, Steve Wille, and Jordan Duncan to live watch the 9/18/95 & 9/25/95 episodes of WCW Monday Nitro. The guys discuss Ric Flair, Brian Pillman, Cher, Paul Orndorff, Alex Wright and much more!

Each show is also graded on a 1-10 scale and the guys also choose the Match of the Night, “Most WCW Moment”, “Most Random Appearance” and “Most Mid-90s Person” of each episode as well.
So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott, Justin, Jordan, Glenn and Steve because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

I listened to the SNME live watch episode at work. When you guys got to Moolah vs. Richter, from that point onwards I had to bite my hand a couple of times to keep from making too much noise laughing.

As for the Halloween episode, so Justin doesn't feel like the only one, Donatello is my favorite too. And co-sign on Return to Oz. The tv ads for this made it seem like a whimsical children's movie. Headless Mombi and her room of heads still freaks me out. Just a messed up movie.

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott head into the Vintage Vault for SummerSlam 2003. They talk about Eddie Guerrero, La Resistance, Eric Bischoff, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Goldberg, fat pants and more!

The boys also reveal the next PTBN Tournament!

Yup, agreed 100%. I didn't know how many more ways I could explain it. He looked completely aimless, feuding with Rhyno for a while. Survivor Series was def the turning point for him and his build to the Rumble. Which makes sense, I think it was Scott Keith that said he had contact with one of the writers at this time and they said it was in December or so that Benoit was told about Mania XX.

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott welcome Roger “Cowboy” Morrissette, Steve Wille, and Jordan Duncan to live watch the 4/19 and 4/26 Monday Night Raws of 1993. The guys discuss Lex Luger, Art Thomas, LA Gore, Bret Hart, Paul Abdul and so much more!

Each show is also graded on a 1-10 scale and the guys also choose the Match of the Night, “Most 90s Person” and “Best Mullet” of each episode as well.
So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott, Justin, Jordan, Roger and Steve because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

Been working my way through your guys backlog. Have to say that while we disagree often (Although not as much as I disagree with Kevin Kelly who I honestly don't believe has any intelligence when it comes to pro wrestling) I really like the work you do. I'm especially enjoy the PTBN-PWO Summit shows, but it seems like you only did a few and then they disappear. You need to bring those back man, top shelf podcasting right there. :)

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott welcome back Scott Keith to again dive into their respective mailbags. Scott, Justin and Scott chat about WWE Network, PPV titles, iron man matches, World titles, TNA’s future, wrestler quirks, defining moments, wrestling figures and much more!

So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott, Justin and Scott because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!