Pro Wrestling Only

Free Agency Wire

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for Lowblow to keep adding 1 person to my roster per day even though that is what was said...

I have released Killer Brooks who is all ready listed on the free agent list anyway. I now have three roster spots left and they will jobber packs for now as my roster is in flux until after the new year as I have a few trades waiting to be announced. If I have added anybody that any other promotion was going to take they are yours.... no problem at all. I just wanted to shorten up Lowblows work load here as he does so much. Also, if any of my jobbers could fill a regular roster spot for you, please feel free to let me know and I will give them to you.

My 43th roster spot: Mark Lewin ( who i picked up the other day but was not added yet to my roster)

44th Spot: Ted Arcidi, Big John Harris & Ron Starr

45th Spot: Mike Jackson, Ted Allen & Tojo Yamamoto

46th Spot: JR Hogg, Lanny Kean, & Bugsy McGraw.

They are listed in the order I would have selected them so the one pick that I would lock in for today is Arcidi.

I'm not sure how much I'm going to be around this weekend so I'd like to go ahead and say my picks for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are Tiger Conway Jr, George Wells and Jim Lancaster all as a jobber pack and that should conclude my free agency bid until the new year. If anybody was going to pick any of those guys up or I've mis spoke and someone has already taken one or all of them then by all means go ahead but if not those are my picks. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Adrian Street & Miss Linda are released... I just can't seem to find anything for them.

I have moved Mark & Jay Youngblood and Sam Houston from Jobber Packs to regular spots.

Tony Zane, Pat Kelly, & Mike Kelly

Sonny King, Steve Simpson, & Tony Falk

Bob Scott, Ken Raper, Rick McGraw

Blackjack Lanza - He is on a pretty small schedule for the year and retires in 85

​These three jobber packs and Jack Lanza sign with the WWF

Mid Atlantic has a few moves with the new year.

Pat Patterson has retired as of 12/31 (with a limited schedule, including some Japanese dates). MACW has agreed to send him to New York and join the WWF behind the scenes.

Mr. Fuji has also gone into semi-retirement, and will be moved from the active wrestlers list to the managers list. He will stay on with MACW and manager his "Clan".

Sir Oliver Humperdink has asked for his release and was granted that at Starrcade. He will be back on the Free Agency list.

Lastly, Adrian Street and Miss Linda have been picked up from Free Agency.