Pro Wrestling Only

Yet more delays w/ DVDVR project

Guest Famous Mortimer

Guest Famous Mortimer

Which seems a bit of a shame. Voting for the WWF thing is back to February and Watts is now not the next one, because Barnett is getting a garage full of tapes. Now it's other Japan men, which will probably be cancelled too because someone else finds something else, and so on until our deaths.

Grumble grumble.

This is a shame because this seems like it will only discourage other similar projects in the future.

I don't see why they can't just draw a line and say if any footage comes up after that deadline then too bad. You could theoretically hold off on every category forever if you were constantly holding things up because of the chance of finding more footage.

This is a shame because this seems like it will only discourage other similar projects in the future.

I don't see why they can't just draw a line and say if any footage comes up after that deadline then too bad. You could theoretically hold off on every category forever if you were constantly holding things up because of the chance of finding more footage.

I think they're wanting to be definitive. I understand it; it's why I'm holding off the current Best Match stuff at this board. At the same time, there will probably come a point when you just have to go for it, and come back later and do an addendum.

There's just too much great wrestling that has happened in the past and is still going on today.