Pro Wrestling Only

Mid South Wrestling on Tour Nov. 1983

LowBlowPodcast

logo.jpg

Mid South Wrestling is coming to you from the Civic Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on Fox and its affiliates Fox 8 out of New Orleans, KLRT 16 out of Little Rock, WXXV 25 out of Jackson, KOKH 25 out of Oklahoma City, and KRIV 26 out of Houston.

{Mid South Wrestling opens this week with the tragic footages of last week’s episode in which Wahoo McDaniel and the Junkyard Dog were viciously attacked by the Blackjacks, Adrian Adonis, Matt Borne, and Dino Bravo…}

BWand_JR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome everyone to Mid South Wrestling! I am Jim Ross alongside Bill Watts and ladies and gentlemen, we are days away from the Showdown at the Superdome. Bill, without a doubt, this is the biggest card we’ve ever seen at the Superdome… but we will have more matches to be signed!

Bill Watts: That’s right Jim. We finalized more matches this evening due to a number of events. One of those matches is going to be a tag team contest in which Wahoo McDaniel said he will have a partner to take on the Blackjacks.

Jim Ross: Wahoo is a man with a lot of respect around the world of wrestling, It will be interesting to see who will be joining him. Tonight we’ve got some more contests to be added. Another match that was added was a big showdown between Adrian Adonis and Mil Mascaras.

Bill Watts: Mascaras is one of the premiere athletes in the country and one man who means business.

Jim Ross: He is in action in our opening contest… let’s go to the ring.

Mil Mascaras vs Mad Dog Boyd

-A good showcase for Mascaras who is back in Mid South after some time off. He handles Boyd quite well. We see Adonis come out and he is making his presence known but in the end it is Mil Mascaras with a big cross body that takes Boyd down for the 1…2…3!! Mascaras looks at Adonis and while there may not be a lot of heat going into this one, there will be some premiere action!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestling returns with some footage from earlier today when the Fantastics were arriving to the arena. We see the Midnight Express come in and just destroy them out of nowhere. We see Rogers and Fulton taken down after some brawling. Jim Ross and Bill Watts then put over how the Fantastics will face the Midnights this Saturday in the Superdome and it is sure to be a barnburner. We then cut to the ring for more tag team action

El Bracero & Mark Youngblood vs The German Destroyers

-A nice little tag team contest with these four guys doing some good work inside the ring. The Destroyers have got the tag team continuity which trumps the youngsters even with a good fight. Youngblood and Bracero get close but in the end it is the Baron who pulls it out with a roll up and a hand full of tights for the 1…2…3! Watts and Ross put this over and say that Bracero and Youngblood are showing some signs of being something good down the line.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestling returns with Watts and Ross continuing to put over the Showdown at the Superdome this Saturday. They cut to some promos from the competitors and say that there will be a special word from Ted Dibiase at the end… first though, Masked Superstar is in action!

Tommy Gilbert vs Masked Superstar

- Masked Superstar makes his first appearance in Mid South tonight and he looks jacked to the gills. Gilbert tries to get in some offense but Superstar is just beating him down something awful. In the end, we see a big flurry of double axe handle smashes and then he picks up Gilbert and locks him into the Cobra Clutch, continuing to put pressure on the neck and the back and Gilbert has no choice but to go down. Superstar with the victory and he looks out to the fans and makes the signal of the title around his waist… he has a chance this weekend against Harley Race. Watts and Ross put this through the roof and then send us to some more promos for this weekend’s event and say that we have the first words from Ted Dibiase in nearly a month!

StanHansen.jpg

Stan Hansen: ANDRE THE GIANT! The time is coming boy! I told you there was nowhere to hide! The Superdome is the heart of Louisiana and I am going to make the sacrifice of a lifetime when I rip your heart from your stinking body! You will never be half the man I am and I am going to rip you down even more! Andre… you look into my eyes Giant… I am coming, and I am coming for TEXAS!

AndreTheGiant2.jpg

Andre the Giant: I am very happy to be part of this show in the Superdome. Stan Hansen is a tough competitor, but I am a Giant in and out of that ring. Stan Hansen, I am going to show you why I am undefeated and you will never put me down!

DonMuraco2.jpg

Don Muraco: The time for talking has come to an end jack! Wrestling II… I took you out of this business weeks ago but you decided to try and find a way to fight back. The problem is, that on Saturday night, when the lights are bright and the title is on the line. I am going to show you and the world why I am Magnificent and why I am the man who rules wrestling!

MrWrestlingII.jpg

Mr. Wrestling II: Don Muraco, you want to sit here and talk about ruling wrestling. You want to continue to say why it is you who is the man of the hour. Well lemme tell you something right now, the world is going to watch the return of Mr. Wrestling II this Saturday. I am coming to the Superdome and brother I am coming for that Mid South Television Championship! It was taken from me, by no fault but my own. I am willing to put everything on the line this Saturday and Muraco, not you nor Paul Jones, nor ANYONE you can pull out of the woodwork is going to stop me!

MaskedSuperstar_zps1afc728a.jpg

Masked Superstar: HARLEY RACE! You came out here and talked about how you have done so much in this business. I told you this last week and I am saying it again… you are holding that title hostage! You are keeping it hid under and lock and key! Consider this Race, I am the key-master. I am the one who will break the lock. I am the one who will break you and I am the one who will walk out with the NWA World Heavyweight Championship!

Harley+Race.jpg

Harley Race: You see this title… it is right here for everyone to see. I come out and defend this title 7 nights a week. Since I won the title back, I have faced everyone and defeated everyone. The Masked Superstar. A man of mystery. A man who hidden his identity but has a reputation of being someone who will do anything to win. This Saturday night, you will be in the ring with the premiere athlete of professional wrestling. Masked Superstar, no one knows who you are but everyone knows what you can do in that ring. Well this Saturday everyone will see you fall to the greatest professional wrestler on Earth. Plain and simple.

9y1ThDB.jpg

Ted Dibiase: The hottest news in the wrestling world is that Ted Dibiase is going to be in the Superdome on Saturday night November the 5th. The world is going to be waiting in anticipation for what happens. Everyone in the Mid South area knows that Ted Dibiase is the rightful North American Champion! The Junkyard Dog stole that title from me, he stole the respect that it garnered and the prestige that it had! JYD, this Saturday night, I am going to get back what is mine. I’ve got this $10,000 check… it is blank right now. If I lose, I have to give it to you, I understand that, but when I win. I am going to take this money and I am going to CELEBRATE! Ted Dibiase IS Mid South Wrestling and Ted Dibiase IS the NEXT NORTH AMERICAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South returns with Bill Watts and Jim Ross putting over the big show this Saturday. They discuss the tag team title contest and put over our next match up. They say that the Samoans have simply DOMINATED tag team wrestling in Mid South and this could be a very tough challenge for two men who are unhinged right now!

ThunderBolt Patterson vs Sika

-A nice contest here as these guys are feeling one another out. Afa and SD are not allowed at ringside. We get about 6 solid minutes as Sika looks strong. ThunderBolt has got the crowd solidly behind him as the match is about to unfold and we have got a wild brawl. ThunderBolt isn’t backing down and soon enough Sikia clotheslines him out of the ring to the floor! These two continue to fight as the referee gets to 10 and it is a double count-out! Afa is coming out of the back and he’s lurking to attack Patterson but here comes S.D. Jones and he nails him from behind! The crowd is going wild! ThunderBolt and SD get the upperhand to push the Samoans back… this one is going to be a barn burner this Saturday night!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestling returns as Watts and Ross continue to push this Saturday’s card and the three huge matches at the top of the card. They wonder who will join Wahoo McDaniel against the Blackjacks. They say that tonight he has got the JYD by his side as he takes on Lanza. Let’s go to the ring!

MAIN EVENT

Wahoo McDaniel w/ JYD vs Blackjack Lanza w/ Blackjack Mulligan

-You can tell that this match is about to unfold at any point in time. Wahoo and Lanza throw some nice shots at one another and Wahoo is really coming into his own here in Mid South. Mulligan is getting involved every chance that he gets. JYD is getting the crowd going wild. Wahoo continues to push the pace ad Lanza is faltering but then out of nowhere, Mulligan has got something in his glove and he just NAILS Wahoo right between the eyes! That cut from last week is busted open once again. Wahoo is bleeding again and now Lanza comes in and he is hammering away and then locks in the claw! Wahoo is down but he is not out. Watts and Ross put it over as he builds back up in a huge way. He has got Lanza reeling and nails some huge chops! He hits the ropes but Mulligan pulls it down and Wahoo goes toppling to the floor! Mulligan is kicking and stomping away as the referee calls for the bell! JYD runs over and he nails Mulligan! Chaos ensues here tonight! JYD is hammering away with some big rights and lefts but from behind… IT IS STAN HANSEN! What in the world is he doing out here?! He attacks JYD as the Blackjacks are beating down Wahoo in the ring. The crowd then explodes when Bruiser Brody runs out and he hammers on the Blackjacks sending them out of the ring. Hansen and Brody then lock eyes. The crowd is going nuts! Watts says that hopefully Brody will join Wahoo this weekend! This one is about to explode as the show fades out with Brody and Hansen arguing in the middle of the ring!

MID SOUTH WRESTLING

-PRESENTS-

SHOWDOWN AT THE SUPERDOME

Live on Saturday November 5th!

NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

The Junkyard Dog © vs Ted Dibiase

N.W.A. HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Harley Race © vs Masked Superstar

BATTLE OF THE GIANTS

Andre the Giant vs Stan Hansen

MID SOUTH TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Mr. Wrestling II vs Don Muraco © w/ Paul Jones

MID SOUTH TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

ThunderBolt Patterson & S.D. Jones vs The Wild Samoans ©

Bruiser Brody & Wahoo McDaniel vs The Blackjacks

Mil Mascaras vs Adrian Adonis

The Fantastics vs The Midnight Express

Love the ECW Pulp Fiction promos you've been doing. And man what a stacked card. About 1/2 your roster at minimum are believable main eventers.

JYD and Dibiase are major players anywhere now and I can't wait to see your plans for Superstar. This run'll probably end up being the apex of his career.

11/3 - Mid South Wrestling Live- Tulsa, Oklahoma - Civic Center

The Fantastics defeated Tiger Chung Lee & Mr. Fuji

The German Destroyers defeated Los Conquistadors

Wahoo McDaniels & Blackjack Lanza went to a double DQ

Don Muraco © defeated El Bracero

The Wild Samoans defeated SD Jones & ThunderBolt Patterson

MAIN EVENT

The Junkard Dog © defeated Adrian Adonis

11/4 - Mid South Wrestling Live- Little Rock, Arkansas - Civic Center

The Fantastics defeated Tiger Chung Lee & Mr. Fuji

The German Destroyers defeated The Shadows

Wahoo McDaniels & Blackjack Lanza went to a double DQ

Don Muraco © defeated El Bracero

SD Jones & ThunderBolt Patterson defeated the Wild Samoans via count out

MAIN EVENT

The Junkard Dog © defeated Adrian Adonis

logo.jpg

MID SOUTH WRESTLING

-Presents-

SHOWDOWN AT THE SUPERDOME

Live on Saturday November 5th

The Fantastics vs The Midnight Express w/ Paul Jones

-What a way to kick things off as you’ve got two of the hottest tag teams in North America going head to head. This one goes 15 action packed minutes with the Midnights jumping out in front. They work over Fulton and Rogers and wear down the previous injuries but Rogers and Fulton fight back with the passion of 1,000 fires! The crowd is going nuts for the Fantastics who come back with some huge dropkicks and then we see Rogers dive off the apron taking out both Rose and Condry! The crowd is white hot right now. Fulton comes out and he tosses in Rose. Rogers gets on one of the ropes as Fulton goes up on the other turnbuckle. Rogers jumps with a flying dropkick and Rose goes down! Fulton then leaps with a flying SPLASH! Rogers nails Condry who is trying to get in the ring as Fulton covers for the 1…2…3!! The Fantastics have won it! Fulton and Rogers work the crowd as the Midnights are regrouping.

Mil Mascaras vs Adrian Adonis

-A great showcase of two major stars in the world of wrestling. Mascaras has got a lot of pop behind him and Adonis is still riding a heat-wave from the JYD situation. This one goes about 13-minutes with both men doing some decent work. Adonis does a majority of the beating down and really working the neck of Mascaras. Mil fights back and gets some pop from the crowd but Adonis continues to keep control of the contest. Mascaras then fights back again and this time he’s got steam! He is backing Adonis up with big rights and lefts and then hits a huge dropkick! Adonis goes flying back into the turnbuckle! Mascaras goes outside the ring and up to the top rope. He then leads but Adonis ducks the cross body and Mascaras lands hand on the mat! Adonis goes over and picks him up for a PILEDRIVER for the 1…..2…..KICK OUT right at the last moment! Adonis can’t believe it! Adonis is irate right now and he starts to kick and punch away as his picks up Mil but Mascaras with a roll up for the 1…2…3!! The crowd pops huge! Mascaras works the fans and walks up the aisle as Adonis can’t believe it! he is yelling at the referee about a fast count and then he pushes him to the ground. More officials come out as this one has really broken loose.

ThunderBolt Patterson & S.D. Jones vs The Wild Samoans ©

-The first of four huge title matches tonight and this one isn’t overly eventful. SD Jones and Patterson have got some momentum and do pretty good work as a tag team but they just can’t compare with the Samoans, who are without a doubt the most accomplished team in Mid South and possibly the world at this point. Afa and Sika are more dangerous now than ever without a manager and it proves to be the case here as they almost bite a piece of SD Jones off. ThunderBolt has got a lot of pop behind every punch and kick but it just isn’t enough. He ends up getting tossed into the ringpost. This gives the Samoans a chance to double up on SD Jones and a double SPINEBUSTER is all she wrote for the 1…2…3! The Samoans get a good defense and they look to be the team that will control the fate of Mid South tag team wrestling, who will be able to stand up against these two monster?

­-Another big title match as this one is a rematch from the October 15th television title finals. Wrestling II is making his return to the ring and the crowd is 100% behind him. Muraco has got SO much heat on him right now. He and Jones act as though they rule the wrestling world. This one is a fun 17-minute affair with Muraco continuing to work over the knee of Wrestling II. The fans are living and breathing with every punch and kick. Wrestling II is fighting back but Muraco has got the power and control. Muraco continues to wear down and then just destroy the knee of Wrestling II. Muraco then locks in the figure out leg lock and Wrestling II is in a very bad way! He is fighting and then he turns over and now it is Muraco who is in a bad way! He lets loose and this is the moment for Wrestling II! He has got momentum and Muraco is fighting with everything he’s got but Wrestling II is looking to finish! He throws some big rights and lefts and then he sets up for Muraco and nails the HIGH KNEE! He takes out Muraco but Wrestling II goes down as well! He is grasping the knee and writhing in pain! He tries to get to the pin but it is too late and Muraco is stirring. Paul Jones is screaming out instruction and gets him motivated and now he is looking to finish off Wrestling II. He continues to work the knee and Muraco says he is going to put him down for good but as he grabs Wrestling II, II rolls him up for a small package and the 1….2…but then Paul Jones pushes Muraco on top and holds him for the 1…2….3!! Muraco has stolen this victory! He gets out of the ring and grabs the title. Jones and he celebrate up the aisle as Wrestling II appears to be in pain but he looks like he wants to bring the fight some more. This one is far from over.

Bruiser Brody & Wahoo McDaniel vs The Blackjacks

-Here we go with a white-hot feud between some of the biggest and toughest that professional wrestling has to offer. Brody and Wahoo don’t even get in the ring before this one breaks loose. You can tell that Lanza isn’t at his prime, but damn he is bringing it tonight. Mulligan and Wahoo are right after one another with neither one giving an inch. PeeWee Anderson loses complete control of this one. The action continues for 11-minutes of so and early on Wahoo gets busted wide open. Mulligan and Brody also get busted and there is a lot of blood flowing right now. The fans are screaming around ringside as the action is all over the place. PeeWee calls for the bell as this becomes a no contest when Mulligan pulls out a bullrope and then Brody pulls out a chair. This one completely breaks loose as officials and agents come down. Even Bill Watts is shown trying to break this one up. The Blackjacks back off as both men are in a bad way. Wahoo and Brody are absolute messes. One has to wonder what will be able to hold these four men in the future…

N.W.A. HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Harley Race © vs Masked Superstar

-A huge opportunity for Mid South to get some press here with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line. These two men work a more methodical pace for around 20-minutes. This one has some slow spots but tells a good story of the grizzled Harley Race who is demanding respect from every single individual around him. Masked Superstar is making his presence known and he will do whatever it takes. This has some slow spots with these guys working their style but it is a good change from what we’ve seen so far. Superstar attempts to use his strength and power but Race has got some great experience to counter every move. In the end we see Superstar attempting to go to town on the neck. Race is trying to fight back and then Superstar locks in the Cobra Clutch! Race is reeling but then the tide turns when he runs into the turnbuckle and Superstar nails the top turnbuckle and then Race rolls him up with some “extra” leverage for the 1…2….3! Race has retained the title and the crowd pops! Superstar is screaming that he held on to the tights! Race is still the champion but Superstar isn’t happy what so ever!

BATTLE OF THE GIANTS

Andre the Giant vs Stan Hansen

-Perhaps the “BIGGEST” match on the card. Hansen comes out with chew spewing all over the place. Andre is shown walking out as he towers over the crowd. The fans all cheer for the Giant who steps into the ring and looks across from Hansen. This one only goes about 9-minutes with some HEAVY blows. Hansen is doing everything he can to try and stay out of the Giant’s grasp. Once Andre gets his hands on him though, Hansen is at his mercy! Andre with some HUGE blows and Hansen is in a bad way! Andre with a huge headbutt and Hansen is busted WIDE OPEN! OH MY! Andre is even cut from that headbutt as this battle goes outside the ring to the floor. The referee has to call for the bell when Stan Hansen grabs a chair and he just CRACKS Andre right on that cut and there is blood everywhere! Hansen then cracks him again! Hansen is shown biting the cut above Andre’s skull and then Andre picks him up on his back and falls backwards on the concrete! Hansen was smooshed! The fans are going wild for this one and Andre is a bloody mess. Hansen is grasping his ribs, as they have to be broken after that drop! Where do these guys go from here?

MAIN EVENT

The Junkyard Dog © vs Ted Dibiase

-The Main Event that EVERYONE has been waiting for. The JYD comes out to an AMAZING ovation from the crowd. The fans come unglued when he comes out and works every one of them into a frenzy. We then see Ted Dibiase come out and he looks trim and lean. He has got a Haliburton with him. He opens it and shows the JYD the money and JYD has got this crowd going as the North American Championship is on the line. $10,000 is on the line! The bell rings and here we go! Dibiase looks crisp and he holds the pace of this fun 16-minute contest. JYD does get tired towards the end, but he finds a way to continue to pull it out for the fans who are 100% behind him with every single move. JYD makes a valiant comeback after Dibiase fires away with piston like rights and lefts and then it is JYD who is hammering away with rights and lefts and sending him all over the ring! JYD with a huge back body drop and Dibiase is in some serious pain! JYD looks out to the crowd and he is ready as JYD picks him up and a huge bodyslam throwing him across the ring! JYD barks out to the crowd! Wait a moment… someone is coming up the ramp… this huge man with a mask on… what is going on!?! JYD hits the ropes but the masked man grabs his leg and then he turns around to jive with him… the referee tries to get involved and then Dibiase comes and he just DESTROYS JYD with the BRIEFCASE! OMG! JYD is laid out in the middle of the ring and Dibiase covers him for the 1…..2…..3!!! TED DIBIASE HAS WON THE NORTH AMERICAN TITLE! TED DIBIASE IS BACK IN MID SOUTH! This huge masked man gets into the ring. Ted Dibiase opens up the briefcase and he pulls out a BRICK! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE! He hands the briefcase to the masked man who takes off his mask… IT’S THE ONE MAN GANG!}

OneManGang2.jpg

{Dibiase holds up the title belt and then backs into the corner as the One Man Gang comes over and he just DESTROYS JYD with FIVE 747 splashes! We see some guys come out as the OMG backs off with Dibiase. He was perhaps the biggest and most dangerous masked mercenary of them all and he got paid off for his deeds! The crowd saw an amazing event as they seem to be worried about the condition of the JYD. Where does Mid South go from here?!?}

tve74520-19910119-1877.gif

11/6 - Mid South Wrestling Live- Lafayette, Louisiana – Canjundome

Mitsuhara Misawa & Toshiaki Kawada defeated Mr. Fuji & Tiger Chung Lee

The One Man Gang defeated Ken Raper & Tommy Gilbert

The Fantastics defeated the Wild Samoans via DQ

Masked Superstar defeated SD Jones

Wahoo McDaniel defeated Blackjack Lanza

Mr. Wrestling II & Don Muraco went to a time limit draw

MAIN EVENT

Ted Dibiase defeated ThunderBolt Patterson

logo.jpg

Mid South Wrestling is coming to you from the Irish McNeil Boy’s Club in Shreveport, Louisiana on Fox and its affiliates Fox 8 out of New Orleans, KLRT 16 out of Little Rock, WXXV 25 out of Jackson, KOKH 25 out of Oklahoma City, and KRIV 26 out of Houston.

{Mid South Wrestling opens with some still photos from the huge show in the Superdome this past weekend. Jim Ross comments on each of the situations and he and Bill Watts put over the huge title change with Ted Dibiase walking out with the North American Heavyweight Championship. We cut to the arena with the fans in Shreveport going wild!}

BWand_JR.png

Jim Ross: WELCOME EVERYONE TO MID SOUTH WRESTLING! I am Jim Ross alongside Bill Watts and Bill, we are just a couple of days removed the biggest wrestling show in the history of Mid South Wrestling and the Superdome!

Bill Watts: History was made this weekend Jim. Over 26,000 people packed the Superdome. There were four titles on the line. It was incredible.

Jim Ross: I think a lot of people were interested in seeing the North American Championship match and how that unfolded.

Bill Watts: Ted Dibiase… by hook or by crook… he walked away with the gold and I am interested to see what’s going on with the One Man Gang in Mid South Wrestling.

Jim Ross: Another big contest was the “BATTLE OF THE GIANTS” and Stan Hansen being nothing more than a coward and trying to get disqualified during his match with Andre the Giant.

Bill Watts: I don’t think that there is anywhere to put it. Hansen was doing everything he could not to fight Andre…

{We then hear some rumbling as out of the back comes Hansen! He is screaming and yelling at Ross and Watts as the crowd explodes when Andre the Giant is shown walking out! He comes from behind and he and Hansen are going at it now! Officials and agents run down to the ring but they are being pushed back! Hansen then wildly swings the cowbell and he just CRUSHES Andre but he continues to fight back! Wait a moment… here comes the ONE MAN GANG AND TED DIBIASE! They join Hansen and they are wearing him down! It is a 3 on 1 on Andre and there’s nothing can be done! Hansen grabs the cowbell and he starts to rip open the stitches in Andre’s head! Andre is a bloody mess! My gosh it is all over the place! Hansen shakes hands with Dibiase and the Gang as Dibiase grabs the microphone and says he is going to rip Mid South Wrestling apart piece by piece! Watts and Ross can’t believe what has gone on here. Dibiase holds the title high in the air while Gang and Hansen walk back with him. What is going to happen from here?!?}

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestling returns with Bill Watts and Jim Ross putting over the attack on Andre the Giant by Hansen, Dibiase, and the One Man Gang. The crowd is still stirring at Ross and Watts put over the Fantastics vs Midnight Express contest. Watts and Ross wonder if the Fantastics are in line to face the Samoans or if the Midnights will want revenge. They put over a new team from All Japan, Kawada and Misawa. They are in action tonight as we head to the ring!

Misawa & Kawada vs Israel Matia & Raul Castro

-A fun little contest with Misawa and Kawada making their debuts. Ross and Watts put them over as legit tag title contenders and wonder if they would be next in line for a shot at the gold. Ross also puts over the German Destroyers who haven’t been quiet about their title aspirations as of late. Inside the ring tonight though, Misawa and Kawada do some good work and get a nice victory over Matia and Castro when Misawa hits 3 big forearms and then a tornado forearm on Castro putting him down for the 1…2…3!! The crowd is luke-warm but Misawa and Kawada look good in their first dance here in Mid South.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestling returns with Watts and Ross continuing to put over the Superdome show and talk about it being a historic event for Mid South and for wrestling. They discuss the attack on Andre the Giant earlier and say he had to get staples in his skull from the attack and wonder what the long term affects of it will be. Ross and Watts then discuss ThunderBolt Patterson and talk about him being an up and coming contender for the Television Championship but tonight he has to get through Mr. Fuji… we take it to the ring…

ThunderBolt Patterson vs Mr. Fuji

-A good back and forth contest with Patterson and Fuji tonight but in all essence this is really the end of the chapter. ThunderBolt is on fire in the ring tonight and he takes advantage of Fuji’s miscues and controls the contest. Fuji is able to get in some offense for offense’ sake, but ThunderBolt fires back and hits a huge SPINEBUSTER for the 1…2….3! ThunderBolt makes the signal for the gold around his waist and it could only be a matter of time before he gets his hands on the title!

-We then cut to Ross and Watts who are with the champion… Don Muraco and his manager, Paul Jones.

Jim Ross: Gentlemen, thank you for coming in here tonight. We have to ask, Don Muraco, you stole a victory this past weekend against Wrestling II. You clearly had Paul Jones push you over in the roll up and give you the added pressure to get the victory.

Don Muraco: It is just like you and the rest of the people out there to show me this kind of disrespect. There are always two sides of the coin Ross and you fail to see the right side. It is without question that I put Wrestling II down for the count, with no help from anyone.

Bill Watts: How do you explain Paul Jones’ interference then?

Paul Jones: What interference Watts? I did nothing?

Bill Watts: If we had footage, I could show you plain and day pushing him over and holding him down for the cover…

Paul Jones: That is IF you had footage Watts but you don’t. You, like all the other journalists out there, you are on the hunt. You are trying to make Don Muraco out to be a coward… someone that people cannot trust when he is the farther from that. In some people’s eyes, he is the truest champion of them all in wrestling. Without a shadow of a doubt, he deserves the credit and recognition for what he’s done in that ring and his character outside of it!

Bill Watts: His character is in question but lemme tell you something right now… in two weeks, right here on this show, he is going to be DEFENDING that television championship! That’s right, I spoke with Wrestling II just before this broadcast and he is going to step in the ring with your champion and lemme tell ya, that title is going to be on the line and may be in jeopardy!

-The crowd pops as Watts and Ross smile. Muraco and Jones are pissed, but in two weeks they are going to have to step in the ring with Wrestling II on emore time and it could be the last time for Muraco as champion!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestling returns with Ross and Watts talking about a pair of huge shows coming to Houston on December 16th and 17th and discuss how this will be a two night event featuring some of the top talent from around the world, including the NWA World Heavyweight Champion being in action. They turn their attention to our main event and talk about the wild brawl that happened this past weekend with the Blackjacks taking on Brody and Wahoo. They discuss the bloody brawl and talk about how many officials tried to stop the action but couldn’t come close. We then see the Masked Superstar emerge from the back…

Jim Ross: Wait just a moment… Masked Superstar… what are you doing here?

Masked Superstar: Let me make one thing clear to you Jim Ross and to you Bill Watts… I was CHEATED this past weekend. I should rightfully be the NWA World Heavyweight Champion!

Bill Watts: You and Harley Race did have a great contest, but I don’t think you were cheated in any way.

Masked Superstar: You don’t know what the hell you are talking about Watts. You are just a nickel and dimer anymore… you couldn’t tell right from wrong if you had too!

Bill Watts: Well I do know that you contract was only for one match here in Mid South… what are you still doing here?!?

Masked Superstar: What I am doing here is calling out every single Mid South guy on the roster! I am tired of hearing about how Mid South has the biggest, the baddest, the toughest… well those three words describe me. I am issuing an OPEN CHALLENGE to anyone to step into that ring with me next week! Watts… if no one shows up, I may just come down here and look for a fight from you!

­-Masked Superstar walks off to a chorus of boos as Watts and Ross put over his actions. They put over the big main event tonight and wonder what will happen as Bruiser Brody is said to be in the arena but so could Blackjack Mulligan!

MAIN EVENT

Wahoo McDaniel vs Blackjack Lanza

-A prime time main event with two of the biggest players in the game right now. Wahoo and Lanza do some fun work for around 11-minutes and you can tell both men are still hurting from the previous weekend’s battle. In an interesting turn of events, Ted Dibiase shows up and he has got the One Man Gang with him. They walk down the aisle to a chorus of boos and the crowd is just going wild against him. He stands in Lanza’s corner and cheers him on but then the fans EXPLODE when Bruiser Brody shows up! Brody gets into Wahoo’s corner and this one is white hot right now! Lanza attempts to go for the claw as Wahoo is fighting back with everything he’s got and then we see a series of big chops and an overhead chop that puts Lanza down to his knee. Wahoo hits the ropes but the Gang pulls the ropes down and Wahoo goes flying out of the ring and here we go! Bruiser Brody runs over and he attacks the Gang to a HUGE POP! BLACKJACK MULLIGAN RUNS OUT BUT BRODY CATCHES HIM AND NAILS SOME HUGE RIGHTS AND THEN A BODY SLAM ON THE FLOOR! WAIT A MINUTE! STAN HANSEN! MY GOSH! HANSEN ATTACKS BRODY! HANSEN ATTACKS BRODY! Pee Wee Anderson calls for the bell and this is a mugging! Ross and Watts are going nuts in the ring right now! Dibiase, Mulligan, Lanza, Gang, and Hansen are just laying the boots in on Brody and Wahoo right now! Add them to the list of JYD and Andre! Dibiase stands in the middle of the right with the Gang and Hansen on his left and the Blackajcks on his right. He grabs the microphone…

Ted Dibiase: Bill Watts… this is for you. Inside this ring, you see what I can do. You tried to drive me out of Mid South. You have tried to keep this title off of me, but you have failed. With this title, I am untouchable. With this title, we are UNTOUCHABLE! Watts… you sit there and take this in…I am Mid South Wrestling… I am the one who runs things here… and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

-The screen fades with the image of all five men holding their arms up in the air… what happens to Mid South from here?!

11/10 - Mid South Wrestling Live- Jackson, Mississippi - Mississippi Coliseum

Los Conquistadors defeated Mad Dog Boyd & Jerry Brown

Blackjack Lanza defeated Tommy Gilbert

Misawa & Kawada defeated Israel Matia & Raul Castro

El Bracero defeated Ken Raper

The One Man Gang defeated Mike & Robert Reed

The Fantastics defeated the German Destroyers

The Masked Superstar defeated S.D. Jones

Stagger Lee & Andre The Giant and The Wild Samoans went to a double DQ!

ThunderBolt Patterson defeated Don Muraco © via Count Out

MAIN EVENT

Ted Dibiase © defeated Wahoo McDaniel w/ help from Blackjack Lanza

11/11- Mid South Wrestling Live- Houston, Texas - Sam Houston Coliseum

Los Conquistadors defeated Mike & Robert Reed

El Bracero defeated Tommy Gilbert

Misawa & Kawada & The German Destroyers went to a double count out

The One Man Gang defeated Pete Sanchez & Ken Raper

ThunderBolt Patterson defeated Mad Dog Boyd

The Fantastics defeated The Wild Samoans © via DQ

HANDICAP MATCH

Don Muraco © & Paul Jones defeated Mr. Wrestling II

MAIN EVENT

Andre The Giant & Wahoo McDaniel defeated Ted Dibiase & Blackjack Lanza

11/12 - Mid South Wrestling Live- Lake Charles, Louisiana - Civic Center

The Fantastics defeated Israel Matia & Raul Castro

Misawa & Kawada & The German Destroyers went to a double DQ!

The One Man Gang defeated Ken Raper & Tommy Gilbert

The Wild Samoans © defeated ThunderBolt Patterson & El Bracero

Mr. Wrestling II defeated Don Muraco © via Count Out

MAIN EVENT

LUMBERJACK MATCH

Ted Dibiase © defeated Wahoo McDaniel w/ help from Blackjack Lanza

11/13- Mid South Wrestling Live- Monroe, Louisiana - Civic Center

El Bracero defeated Mad Dog Boyd

The One Man Gang & ThunderBolt Patterson went to a double count out!

Misawa & Kawada defeated the German Destroyers

The Wild Samoans © defeated the Fantastics

Don Muraco © defeated Mr. Wrestling II w/ help from Paul Jones

MAIN EVENT

Wahoo McDaniel defeated Ted Dibiase via DQ when Blackjack Lanza interfered!

logo.jpg

Mid South Wrestling is coming to you from Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana on Fox and its affiliates Fox 8 out of New Orleans, KLRT 16 out of Little Rock, WXXV 25 out of Jackson, KOKH 25 out of Oklahoma City, and KRIV 26 out of Houston.

{Mid South Wrestling opens with highlights of all the top stars of Mid South Wrestling. We then cut to the Jim Ross and Bill Watts standing by!}

BWand_JR.png

Jim Ross: WELCOME EVERYONE TO MID SOUTH WRESTLING! I am Jim Ross alongside Bill Watts! Bill last week we saw this group of men… the Untouchables… led by Ted Dibiase!

Bill Watts: That’s right Jim. Last week Ted Dibiase flexed his pocket book. He put together a super group and lemme tell ya something right now, we need to find some guys to stick up to them!

Jim Ross: What is the word on the Junkyard Dog Bill? I know you met with him this week…

Bill Watts: JYD was in good health. He has got a couple of broken ribs at the hands of the One Man Gang… but he said he can’t wait to get back into the ring.

Jim Ross: I know we are ALL waiting on him coming back and getting some revenge… time will tell when he does make it back!

Bill Watts: Well he is double tough and when push comes to shove, he will show everyone what it is all about in the middle of that ring!

Jim Ross: Well tonight his buddy, Wahoo McDaniels is going to be in action and he’s got his hands full tonight against Blackjack Mulligan… you know that Dibiase’s men will be out there.

Bill Watts: Well if Wahoo needs a hand… he can count on me, I will be there!

Jim Ross: Well right now the One Man Gang is in action, let’s go to the ring!

Ken Raper & Tommy Gilbert vs The One Man Gang w/ Ted Dibiase

-A great little showcase of the One Man Gang. He is so big compared to the Gilbert & Raper and with Dibiase out there, it is nothing but a thing for the Gang. He beats both men within an inch of their lives and slams one on top of the other for a huge 747! 1…2….3! Dibiase then jumps into the ring and he says that tonight, Wahoo McDaniel is going to feel the pain. Tonight Wahoo McDaniel is going to go down just like the Junkyard Dog did. Tonight the Untouchables are going to leave him and Mid South will be theirs with no questions asked!

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with Watts and Ross putting the One Man Gang over in a huge way. They wonder who in the world could stand up against him. They put over the Untouchables and the big main event tonight with Wahoo and Mulligan. They then turn their attention to the World Tag Team Titles and say that the Samoans are looking for challengers. They put over a big tag team battle royal on the 11/30 edition of Mid South Wrestling in two weeks in which we will see a big tag team battle royal in which number one contenders will be crowned! They turn the attention to a big tag team match tonight as Misawa and Kawada are back in action!

Misawa & Kawada vs The Shadows

-A good back and forth here for the Japanese Superstars. We once again see the German Destroyers come out. Misawa and Kawada are snug and crisp and they make quick work of the Shadows with Ross and Watts putting them through the roof. Kawada with a huge savat kick on Red Shadow before Misawa catches him for a dragon suplex and the 1…2…3! Misawa and Kawada have won it but soon enough the Baron and Von Hess pull Kawada out of the ring and start going to work on him! Misawa comes out and we have a short brawl before referees break it up. Watts and Ross put it over as we cut to break…

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with Ross and Watts putting over the big tag team brawl we just saw. Watts and Ross put over the big television title contest next week as Mr. Wrestling II goes for the gold against Don Muraco. They wonder if Paul Jones will get involved again and just how Wrestling II can contain him. Watts then announces that on December 16th and 17th, Mid South Wrestling will be coming to the Sam Houston Coliseum for a huge two night grand prix with two of the biggest wrestling cards in the history of professional wrestling. Watts says he is in negotiations to possibly bring in the NWA World Heavyweight Champion and Ted Dibiase has made it known that he would like to challenge him. Watts puts over how he has got some big names coming into Mid South over the next month including the return of the Midnight Express and the debut of the Rock N Roll Express in Mid South Wrestling! Ross and Watts put it over as we cut to the ring for our next match.

El Bracero vs Mad Dog Boyd

-A simple showcase for Bracero who is a tough competitor in the ring. Boyd gets some nice heat but it is Bracero who looks great with a huge high cross body for the victory. He works the crowd but then out of nowhere….

th_SuperstarGraham_zps98a50d81.jpg

Superstar Graham: LET ME HAVE YOUR ATTENTION! LET ME HAVE YOUR EARS!

Jim Ross: Superstar Billy Graham, what in world are you doing here?

Superstar: Lemme tell you something daddy… today is a new day! Today is a day of reckoning! I have searched the world over for the man of the hour, the man with the power, the highlight maker, the record breaker! I have found him! I have found the sensation! I have found the man with the greatest body in professional wrestling! I am bringing him right here to Mid South Wrestling. I am going to show the world why he cannot be beat! I am going to show the world why he is the second coming! Mark it on your calendars, he is coming and the Superstar is bringing him!

-As odd as his appearance, his disappearance does the same… Ross and Watts wonder what is going on here…

*COMMERCIAL*

{MSW returns with footage from last week and the Masked Superstar saying that he was robbed of the NWA title. He then walks out and says he is putting out the open challenge to anyone in wrestling. He says he will put his mask on the line! Superstar continues to work the crowd until a pop is heard and out comes THUNDERBOLT PATTERSON! The fans erupt as the ThunderBolt jumps into the ring and looks at the Masked Superstar and tells him to bring it!}

OPEN CHALLENGE

ThunderBolt Patterson vs Masked Superstar

-A wild one to start as ThunderBolt comes with some big time rights and Superstar is backing up. ThunderBolt with a couple of big knee lifts and he looks to have complete control! ThunderBolt even looks to finish but when he sends Superstar to the ropes but the Superstar comes back with a big boot that just knocks his head clean off! The fans are starting to cheer for Patterson who works his way back up but Masked Superstar is just too much man. He is wearing him down like a piece of leather as Ross and Watts put it over in a big way. Masked Superstar is looking to finish as he works the neck and the back and goes for a shoulder breaker on Patterson who ducks over his back and then throws him into the turnbuckle. Superstar comes back and Patterson with a HUGE DROPKICK sending him flying! The crowd is going wild as ThunderBolt runs with a cross body and both men go over the top to the floor! We have got a wild brawl right now in the entryway! Masked Superstar then with a devastating shot to the throat and he hoists up Patterson and drops him down on the guardrail, right on the throat, putting him down! He works the fans as though he won the world title! This one goes to a no contest as the Masked Superstar has made it known that he will do whatever it takes to win a fight…

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns with footage of the attack on Wahoo McDaniel last week. We hear Ross and Watts put it over in a big way and wonder just who will be able to help Wahoo against this group of Untouchables. Ted DIbiase walks out to the ring with the One Man Gang and he joins commentary. He puts himself over as the premiere wrestler in the world and says that on December the 16th, he has a chance to win the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and then he will have one more title for his other shoulder. Watts and Ross say that Harley Race is no one to be reckoned with and he could end up surprising Dibiase. They talk about the Untouchables and Dibiase says that he is going to hold Mid South up for hostage and Watts won’t have the money to buy it back! We cut to the ring as Wahoo McDaniel comes out and he looks into the ring as Mulligan stands tall with Lanza by his side! Watts says that Brody is gone, Andre is gone, and the JYD is gone… who could dare stand up to the Untouchables…

MAIN EVENT

Wahoo McDaniel vs Blackjack Mulligan w/ Blackjack Lanza

-The crowd is going wild for the Okie Native as Wahoo comes out ready for a fight. Mulligan doesn’t even wait for him to get into the ring before he goes to work and we have got a world class brawl from the outset. The fans are going wild while Ross and Watts put this through the roof but Dibiase says there is no way that Wahoo can survive. Lanza is getting involved at every turn but Wahoo with a huge kick right to the mush and Lanza goes flying backwards. Mulligan runs at Wahoo but McDaniel comes back with an elbow right to the eye and Mulligan falls backwards. Mulligan’s eye is busted open the hard way here and Wahoo comes back with some huge chops and then a big BODYSLAM! Lanza gets up and he grabs Wahoo as Mulligan runs for a high knee but Wahoo moves and Lanza goes flying again! Mulligan turns around and Wahoo grabs him again with a roll up for the 1…2….3!! Wahoo has won it! Dibiase says it is a fluke but Wahoo says it was good enough to earn a shot against Dibiase in two weeks right here on Mid South television for the North American Championship!! Dibiase is irate as he explodes from the booth!

-Now we see Dibiase, The Gang, and the Blackjacks on one side of the ring as they are looking to come in against Wahoo but then crowd just EXPLODES when the Fantastics and Mr. Wrestling II run out to the ring! We are moments away from an eight-man brawl as officials and agents come down. Nothing but talk right now but it could explode at any point in time! We have the Television Title on the line next week along with Kawada and Misawa taking on the German Destroyers. Then in two weeks the big tag team battle royal and the North American Championship on the line with Wahoo challenging Dibiase. Never a better time to be tuned in to Mid South Wrestling!!

logo.jpg

Mid South Wrestling is coming to you from the Civic Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on Fox and its affiliates Fox 8 out of New Orleans, KLRT 16 out of Little Rock, WXXV 25 out of Jackson, KOKH 25 out of Oklahoma City, and KRIV 26 out of Houston.

{Mid South Wrestling opens with highlights of all the top stars of Mid South Wrestling. We then cut to the Jim Ross and Bill Watts standing by!}

BWand_JR.png

Jim Ross: WELCOME EVERYONE TO MID SOUTH WRESTLING! I am Jim Ross alongside Bill Watts! Fans we have got a huge night of action lined up for you this evening including a Mid South Television Championship contest as Don Muraco defends against Mr. Wrestling II!

Bill Watts: Wrestling II is looking to gain some revenge on Muraco and a title that was for all intensive purposes taken from him.

Jim Ross: Well tonight he’s got his chance at gold… but we have to ask, will Paul Jones play a factor?

Bill Watts: Without a doubt he will, but a bigger question to ask is how Wrestling II’s allegiance to Wahoo McDaniel will play a part….

Jim Ross: Last week we saw Wrestling II and the Fantastics run down against the Untouchables but you gotta know that Dibiase, the One Man Gang, and the Blackjacks are here tonight and they will have some measure of revenge.

Bill Watts: One can only wonder when the JYD will be back to help go against their cause…

Jim Ross: Time will tell, right now though, we’ve got some big tag team action, it is the team of Misawa and Kawada taking on The German Destroyers…let’s go to the ring!

Misawa and Kawada vs The German Destroyers

-An interesting contest with four men that just don’t mix well. It goes around 8-minutes with the Germans trying to get some heat but the fans aren’t too big on Misawa and Kawada. They do have some flashy, hardy hitting moves though which excite the fans and get them going a little. In the end the Baron gets double clotheslined out of the ring to the floor and then we see Kawada go low and Misawa go high for the 1…2…..3! Misawa and Kawada look good as Bill and Jim put them over as possible contenders in the future.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestling returns with Bill Watts and Jim Ross putting over next week’s episode and the big tag team battle royal. They talk about all the contenders stepping into the ring with the winners going on to face the Wild Samoans for the Tag Team Titles. They discuss some of the teams and say that the Blackjacks appear to be the favorites going in but talk about the Fantastics as possible up and comers. They discuss if their involvement last week could become an issue with the Untouchables as they are in action tonight!

The Fantastics vs The Shadows

-I don’t know if there is a hotter team in the Mid South area right now than Bobby Fulton and Tommy Rogers. The crowd is 100% behind them and they come out like a house of fire. The Shadows are decent enough heels who get some heat and fly around for the Fantastics who send them bumping from pillar to post. We see a nice Rocket Launcher for the 1…2….3!! Rogers and Fulton begin to work the crowd as they step out of the ring and wait just a moment… the One Man Gang is shown walking down the aisle! The Fantastics back up a little bit but then from behind him run Mulligan and Lanza! They pounce on the Fantastics, working them over something awful. The Gang joins in and it is a fiasco as Ted DIbiase walks out with the NA title and he is playing the crowd. Ross and Watts are irate as the Blackjacks and the Gang leave the Fantastics lay. Is this is a sign of fortune to come? Dibiase screams that this is what happens to all who oppose the Untouchables.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestling returns with Watts and Ross putting over the big double night event in Houston on December 16th and 17th. They put over guys like ThunderBolt Patterson and the Masked Superstar who have had issues over the past couple of weeks. Masked Superstar comes out here and he puts himself over in a big way and discusses how he is going to take ThunderBolt Patterson out of wrestling for good. He says that he never beat him, Harley Race never beat him, and that he is the RIGHTFUL World Heavyweight Champion. Watts and Ross don’t agree but give him his due…

ThunderBolt Patterson vs Mad Dog Boyd

-A nice contest for ThunderBolt who continually looks good on television here in Mid South. Bill and Jim put him over as a top contender but Superstar says there is no way that he will survive his beating. He opens up a challenge for him in Houston. Watts and Ross say he will no doubt accept and look forward to the match. Here tonight, ThunderBolt nails a huge SPINEBUSTER for the 1…2…3!! ThunderBolt looks out to Superstar and tells him to bring it. Masked Superstar acknowledges him but walks off. This fight is going to happen on another day!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mid South Wrestlign returns for our big main event tonight. They put over the big tag team battle royal next week and wonder what will happen on December 16th an 17th in Houston. They put over the words of Superstar Billy Graham last week and wonder who he was talking about. Jim Ross says he has contacted him to be here next week so we will see how that unfolds. They then begin discussing the big television championship match. They play all the angles around the match and wonder just what will happen as we go to the ring for this contest.

-This is what a main event is all about. Wrestling II has got the crowd behind him all the way and Muraco has got some real heat coming into this one as Paul Jones is getting pelted with debris. The crowd is going nuts for Wrestling II as he starts off white hot with some big time offense. He is hammering away at Muraco who is trying to fight everything off but coming out on the short end of the stick. Paul Jones gets his man outside the ring and tries to calm him down but Wrestling II brings the fight out to him. We get a pretty nasty spot when Muraco side steps and pushes Wrestling II into the guardrail. Watts says the referee is going to call for the bell and a DQ but he changes his mind. He is going to let this match go on! The fans pop as we get a couple more minutes of action with Muraco working some heat and wearing down the neck and the back but Wrestling II bounces back. He is coming with some big rights and lefts and then a huge running high knee that sends Muraco out of the ring to the floor! Muraco and Jones speak and then they start to walk off as the referee gets to 10! He is about to call for the bell but Bill Watts walks over and holds the bell and says no. Muraco has nowhere to rung with this one as he has almost been DQ and Counted Out but the referee is letting this one go! Muraco is being backed into the ring by officials and agents. Here we go with the final act and this one is a hard fought moments. Muraco is looking to finish and he is going for the PILEDRIVER but Wrestling II flips him over his back. Wrestling II hits the ropes but Jones grabs his foot! He turns around to look at him but it is Muraco who hits him with a high knee to the back! Wrestling II goes down and then PAUL JONES NAILS HIM WITH THE TV TITLE! He is out! Muraco rolls up Wrestling II with a hand full of tights for the 1…2….3!! The crowd is irate! Muraco holds on to the belt amidst a ton of controversy.

-Watt and Ross put this over and Watts says he is going to do whatever it takes for Wrestling II to get his just due. Watts then announces that along with the big tag team battle royal next week, we will see the North American Title on the line when Wahoo McDaniel takes on Ted Dibiase! The crowd is excited to hear that as Watts and Ross wish everything a Happy Thanksgiving and say that next week they will have some of the first details of the big two night extravaganza in Houston next month!

Love the Muraco-Mr. Wrestling II match with the controversial ending. Sets up nicely for a rematch. The Fantastics seem to be moving up nicely but image an attack by the collection of OMG and the Blackjacks. Seems they might have some trouble down the road.

I think you have the best TV duo in Ross and Watts. Mid-South is one of my favorite reads. Love the roster and the focus you give to your angles. Big names in big matches is fun to read.

I appreciate the feedback Kev. Seems we are in the dying days of some of the Territories so it is good to see we've got a couple more of us going strong. I will continue to put out the best product I can with Mid South and it is due to some of the key things you have discussed here. Putting forth effort in those angles is super important and making sure they are kept up and enjoyable is more important now than ever.

11/25- Mid South Wrestling Live- Houston, Texas - Sam Houston Coliseum

BLACK FRIDAY IN HOUSTON!

Los Conquisatdors defeated The German Destroyers

El Bracero defeated Mad Dog Boyd

ThunderBolt Patterson & The Masked Superstar went to a double DQ when the match went into the crowd

Mr. Wrestling II defeated Blackjack Lanza

The One Man Gang won a battle royal

The Fantastics defeated The Wild Samoans © via DQ when the Wild Samoans laid waste to the Fantastics after a brutal bloody beatdown. Rogers and Fulton were carted from the ring.

Don Muraco © defeated S.D. Jones

MID SOUTH NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

LUMBERJACK MATCH

Ted Dibiase © defeated Wahoo McDaniel with help from the One Man Gang but emerging from the back was the JUNKYARD DOG! JYD and Wahoo sent Dibiase and the Gang packing as the crowd erupted!

logo.jpg

Mid South Wrestling is coming to you from the Irish McNeil Boy’s Club in Shreveport, Louisiana on Fox and its affiliates Fox 8 out of New Orleans, KLRT 16 out of Little Rock, WXXV 25 out of Jackson, KOKH 25 out of Oklahoma City, and KRIV 26 out of Houston.

BWand_JR.png

Jim Ross: WELCOME EVERYONE TO MID SOUTH WRESTLING! I am Jim Ross alongside Bill Watts! Fans we have got a HUGE night of action but Bill… I think we have got to talk about what happened just this past Friday night in Houston!

Bill Watts: It was Black Friday in Houston! The fans saw the RETURN OF THE JUNKYARD DOG!

Jim Ross: Fans it was electric in the arena and we know that the JYD is back!

Bill Watts: He is a double tough competitor and someone who is looking to get back in the hunt and you know he has got Ted Dibiase and the One Man Gang on his mind!

Jim Ross: Fans tonight we will see Ted Dibiase in action against Wahoo McDaniel and the North American Championship is going to be on the line. Plus, we will see that huge tag team battle royal.

Bill Watts: Lemme tell ya… tonight we are going to find out who will be going back to Houston and face the Samoans.

Jim Ross: It is going to be a monumental night in the history of Mid South Wrestling fans, let’s take it to the ring!

Dennis Stamp & Pete Sanchez vs The One Man Gang

-A fun little opener as Stamp and Sanchez do their best against the Gang but nothing doing. He is without a doubt one of the toughest men in the sport and he lays waste to these two like they were nothing. He body slams both men on top of one another and a big double 747 splash for the 1…2…3!! He works the crowd as they ERUPT when out of the back walks the Junkyard Dog! The JYD IS HERE as officials and agents are in between him and the Gang…

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns as Watts and Ross put over the big double night showdown in Houston in just a couple of weeks. They talk about the possibility of the NWA World Champion coming in to defend against the North American Champion. They say that Stan Hansen will be there and so will Andre the Giant and you know that couple spell trouble. They put over the tag team division and say that in two weeks, we will see a special showcase contest from two of the top teams in the country when the Rock N Roll Express take on the Midnight Express. They talk about some of the super teams in this battle royal and then cut to the ring!

TAG TEAM BATTLE ROYAL

The Blackjacks, Mr. Wrestling II & ThunderBolt Patterson, The Fantastics, The German Destroyers, Masked Superstar & Don Muraco, S.D. Jones & El Bracero, Los Conquistadors, Israel Matia & Raul Castro, Mad Dog Boyd & Jerry Brown

-A couple of duds out there but this is a fun twenty man royal. Watts and Ross put over how if one man gets eliminated, then so does his partner. We see that happen right off the bat as Wrestling II and Don Muraco go head over heels and just start lighting one another up. On the other side of the ring Masked Superstar and ThunderBolt do the same and before too long all four men are out of the ring to the floor. We see the Blackjacks do some nice work and throw a couple of guys out. The Fantastics are sporting some taped ribs and bandages as Ross and Watts put over what happened to them the other night in Houston. We get some of the flack out of the ring and it comes down to the final four teams with the Jacks, Fantastics, Destroyers, and El Bracero & SD. We get some fun back and forth action and a close elimination as Fulton goes over the top and one foot touches the floor but not two. On the other side of the ring SD Jones with a clothesline on Von Hess taking him out of the ring to the floor! The Germans are done but The Baron is holding on to El Bracero as the Blackjacks toss SD Jones! We are down to two! We see the classic BIG vs small with the Blackjacks trying to overpower the Fantastics but they are playing cat and mouse! We see some big clotheslines coming but Rogers and Fulton duck and then come back with some huge dropkicks and the Jacks back up but then the Fantastics run one more time with some huge dropkicks and the Blackjacks go over the top and to the floor! The Fantastics have won it! They are going to Houston! The crowd is going wild as this huge contest comes to an end. Rogers and Fulton get their shot in a couple of weeks but can they overpower the Samoans?!?

*COMMERCIAL*

-MSW returns and out of nowhere Superstar Billy Graham walks out in front of the commentary booth…

superstar-billy-graham.jpg

Superstar Graham: It is the time… this is the place… one week from now the world will be changed forever. I am talking about the premiere body in all of professional wrestling. I am talking about the man who will change the scope of the sport. I am talking about the man who will do what no other has done! I have got the power right here in the palm of my hand and I am giving it to him. I am giving it to the body. I am giving it to the mind. I am giving him the heart and the soul of the Superstar daddy. You are talking about the absolute… the cream of the crop and it has risen to the top!

-Just like that Graham walks off as Ross and Watts put it through the roof. We then see Paul Jones come out with Don Muraco. Jones it putting over the television champion and says without a doubt that Wrestling II will never touch that TV title! Just then Wrestling II does come out and he challenges Muraco on the 17th of December. Muraco says it isn’t enough and Wrestling II says he will put his mask on the line against Muraco’s television title! Bill Watts then steps in and says that it is going to be a huge event in Houston and that the television title will be contest in a CAGE MATCH on the 17th! He states that on the 16th we will see Bruiser Brody and Wahoo McDaniel taking on the Blackjacks in a cage match! They put over Andre the Giant taking on Stan Hansen and just announced ThunderBolt Patterson taking on The Masked Superstar! We will have more matches announced as we see Ted Dibiase coming down to the ring for the match that we will have when we come back from commercial!

*COMMERCIAL*

Wahoo McDaniel vs Ted Dibiase ©

-We have got limited television time remaining but Bill Watts and Jim Ross have stated that the cameras will continue to roll! Wahoo is out to a huge ovation from the crowd and this one starts out hot! We have got some huge CHOPS and Dibiase is selling like he’s never sold before! Wahoo is not in his prime condition but he puts out some good offense and keeps the pace. Dibiase pulls the referee out of the way and then hits a LOW BLOW on Wahoo McDaniel! He starts to dig and scratch away at Wahoo which draws out the Junkyard Dog to a huge ovation. He is trying to tell the referee that Dibiase is cheating as Dibiase continues to pull something out of his tights and then he puts it back in. Out of the back comes the One Man Gang and he just DESTROYS JYD with the chain on the back of the head! Gang then jumps in the ring and it is 2 on 1 against Wahoo as this one is all over. Watts and Ross are going nuts on commentary putting it over! JYD climbs back in the ring and here we go! We have got fists of fire reigning down as the crowd is going nuts. Watts and Ross sign off as MSW will be back next week!

Love your main event. Great use of the top of your roster. Looking forward to JYD and Blanchard in the future if you choose to got that route.

Great interview with Superstar Graham. You have gotten ore out of him in a couple of promos then I did in a couple of months. I am learnig how to use him better from you. Thanks