Pro Wrestling Only

Evolve shows Mania Weekend

shoe

Riddle is incredible live. As in one of favorites that I've seen in the last decade or so in that setting. Completely authentic.

Hearing rumors that my begging for Yehi v. Sabre Jr. will happen on one of the NYC shows, but if not I'd love to see it in Dallas.

Marty v. Hero was set for the Sat. show before PWG announced it. Not sure if that will lead to them changing things or not.

Riddle is incredible live. As in one of favorites that I've seen in the last decade or so in that setting. Completely authentic.

Hearing rumors that my begging for Yehi v. Sabre Jr. will happen on one of the NYC shows, but if not I'd love to see it in Dallas.

Marty v. Hero was set for the Sat. show before PWG announced it. Not sure if that will lead to them changing things or not.

Hopefully PWG doesn't book a suprise Yehi vs ZSJ match for ASW

I am attending one and possibly both of the NYC shows, and Riddle is one of the most intriguing guys on the show. I've seen Thatcher and Galloway live enough to know what I'm getting, but Riddle is something new, esp. paired against Thatcher. I assume that WWE is taking him to Orlando ASAP if he's already getting title matches and a singles against Hero.