Pro Wrestling Only
Outsider

Discovered 100s of Classic Newsletters!

I think Bix mentioned this on "6:05 Podcast" but didn't know if he found the same honey-hole that I did. But anyway if you are obsessed with the insider newsletter community of fans from as early as the sixties than I have a treat for you! Personally I am interested in 1980 - 1994 but when you look at the time and effort fans would go through to create these letters, it is amazing. I usually just randomly scroll through one and start reading.The bottom of this sample was pretty cool to read! About Bret's debut!hart84.jpg

I think Bix mentioned this on "6:05 Podcast" but didn't know if he found the same honey-hole that I did. But anyway if you are obsessed with the insider newsletter community of fans from as early as the sixties than I have a treat for you! Personally I am interested in 1980 - 1994 but when you look at the time and effort fans would go through to create these letters, it is amazing. I usually just randomly scroll through one and start reading.The bottom of this sample was pretty cool to read! About Bret's debut!hart84.jpg

A 17 min + Billy Robinson vs Curt Hennig match on that card? Doesn't sound too bad :-)

Also fun comment about Bruiser Brody: "This superstar is unreliable"...

Well Curt wasn't quite "there" yet and Robinson was a few years past "there", but I agree it was probably fun to watch.

Most depressing thing I see on that sheet? "Ivan Putski pinned David Schultz in 8:44". :(

I posted this?  Where is the link? Lol. I remember the newsletters on my laptop. I think it was that Google drive collection.