Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling Radio Shows

Coffey

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

I really don't like the LAW. Ever since Jeff Marek left, it's been devoid of insight. I just listen at 12:05 for Meltzer, and sometimes before that because I tend to forget to turn on the radio at midnight, or because they have an interview with someone I want to hear from.

WOL is the only show worth listening to, IMO. Dave is awful at this radio thing despite years and years and years of experience doing it, but at least you can learn something from listening. Plus, I love the fact that Dave doesn't get Bryans sarcasm.

Guest Some Guy

I generally will listen to "The Interactive Interview" at Wrestlingepicenter.com depending on who is beinginterviewed. Word of warning about the show: The host is a major Hogan mark who refuses to accept that there were not 93,173 fans at WM 3. They tend to get a lot of name guests like Hogan, HBK, Savage, DDP, etc... but generally don't ask very tough questions.

Meltzer's show is still the best. And how is that site hard to navigate? To listen to the show all you have to do is click on the link at the top of the page on Sunday nights.

Guest Dangerous A

On iTunes, there is usually one free Figure Four Daily show with Bryan Alvarez and Vinny (His best friend) a week where they review Smackdown, OVW, whatever else. It's more funny than informative. For informative, stick with the Observer.

Guest Dangerous A

Also, once a week, Keller has a show (Torchcast) for free as well as Mike Lano (Wrestling Reality) available at podcastalley.com

Another decent podcast/stream show is Karl Stern's Dragon King show @ dragonkingwrestling.com. Mostly a look back/historical show, although he'll have guys like Meltzer, Alvarez, or Lano come on to talk current wrestling product. Some people hate Stern's southern drawl, but I don't mind.

Guest Famous Mortimer

Karl Stern puts out a hell of a lot of good content for free, and his voice rules. Other than that, I'm a Figure Four Weekly subscriber so I get all the shows they do there.

Can I still listen to the Wrestling Observer Live radio show if I don't listen to it live? I clicked on the radio show button and it's some sports bullshit. Do they archive them anywhere?

I'm sure it's on this show somewhere, eventually, but I don't want to listen to everything else around the part I care about....

Guest bravesfan

No archives, but people have specific shows on hand. I have all of the live shows of the past three months, due to my own recordings, torrents and DVDVR. I've collected shows along the way, including a few eYadas (Bischoff, Eddie, Edge, Christian, Cornette, to name a few) and WOL's (Samoa Joe, Heenan/Cornette). People on CrazyMax are also selling the eYada archives (or most of it) on a CD-R for 10 bucks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dangerous A

Being a Torch VIP member, I've got to say, while he may not be very popular, the Bruce Mitchell audio update with Wade Keller on Fridays are very, very good. They are chalk full of good analysis from Mitchell. Keller's audio updates by himself usually aren't that good, but he is an excellent question guy and Bruce is very good at answering. James Caldwell is kind of dry, but not terrible. Pat McNeill is pretty funny, but also kind of corny. The ppv roundtables are usually very good as well because they are right after a ppv and the thoughts are very fresh without the overanalyzing that sometimes comes from wrestling reporters.