Pro Wrestling Only

Guys I Don't Get The Love For

Mad Dog

Necro Butcher: It seems people get a hardon because he's a deathmatch wrestler that has some basic fundamentals of actual wrestling. He's probably the best garbage wrestler I've seen but that's not really saying anything about the guy. I've seen him called a top 5 worker on the indy scene and that's just insane.

CW Anderson: Everything this guy does screams of a 2nd rate Arn Andersom impression. I've never seen the guy in anything passing as good. I have seen him many times drag a capable worker into an awful match.

Jimmy Rave: This is a guy that went from being underrated to being completely overrated in the span of about a month.

Ebessan: Just don't get what people see in the guy. He's capable enough in the ring but I don't think he's anything special.

What I don't get is all the Kurt Angle love that seems solely due to the fact that he's stopped doing that Goofy Kurt gimmick he's had off and on since he started in WWE and became Serious Kurt Wearing a Mouthpiece. If anything, his deterioration is progressing at an alarming rate. He's still capable of bringing it in the ring, but I see so many folks saying he's not only the best in WWE but one of the current best in the world and I start to wonder if it's possible to deliver crack via broadband internet.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

I like Angle alot but I also dont get why "serious mouthpiece Kurt" is better than any other variation. If anything hes annoying, generic, devoid of personality and silly looking with that damn thing in his mouth.