Pro Wrestling Only

Stampede Wrestling Results

Stampede Wrestling!
Live from TV Studios in Calgary

Ed: Wrestling fans, I am glad to be back on the air, and I am so happy that you chose to join us here tonight. We have a super action packed episode of Stampede Wrestling coming up. Due to recent circumstances. The officials of Stampede Wrestling has decided to take Stan "The Lariat" Hansen out of his number one contender spot, and instead during the Main Event we are going to have a special 20 man Over the Top Battle Royal, and the man who stands alone at the end of that match will face The Stampede Heavyweight Champion Bret Hart. I promise you that we are going to.......

Buddy: WOOO!!!!!

Ed: Well it seems at this time, I am going to be joined by Buddy Landell.

Buddy: Whoa.....Whoa.....Whoa.....You said it wrong Ed. Like always you are just like all of these people and show me no respect. I have something in my possession that I have been waiting to cash in, and you know what. I am going to go ahead, and show the world why I am the very special man in this sport..

{Buddy takes the case, and places it on the table. He takes out a stack of papers. He tells Ed to be quiet, as he reads aloud. Buddy goes on for a little bit with all the legal things in his contract. Speaking of how much he gets paid, how he is first class on every flight, he has his own bus, among all the other things in his contract. He suddenly stops, and gets a big grin on his face.}

Buddy: Now I saved the best for last Ed. It states right here, that I can pick and choose any time and place that I want to challenge for the Stampede Television Championship. Now, since my good friend David Schultz was forced to leave this company due to the hand of a Hart. I have decided that it's time that I do the same but to him. So on the Stampede Supershow. I am cashing in this contract, and I will make my long awaited debut , and I will step inside the ring with Bruce Hart, and I will show him that "to be the man, you have to beat the man!" WOOOOO!!!

Tag Team Match
The High Flyers (Shane Douglas and Owen Hart) vs The Tonga Kid and King Tonga

{Here we go the ladies are go crazy for this young tag team of Shane Douglas and Owen Hart. They this time are matches up against The Samoans Tonga Kid and King Tonga. Owen starts things off with King Tonga, and we see some nice back and forth action with many tags. We are getting a really hot opener here tonight. They are both taking it to the limit in the early going. The ending though comes when King Tonga lands a Crescent Kick across the jaw of Shane Douglas. Owen breaks up the count at 2, and when The Tonga Kid comes charging. Owen quickly drops down the top rope and Tonga Kid takes a spill all the way to the floor. Tonga Kid lands on his leg, and looks to be hurt here. King Tonga notices this and heads after Owen but Owen quickly drops King Tonga with a dropkick as Douglas has hid behind the legs of King Tonga. Shane then turns this into a roll up! The fans explode when 1....2...3!!! The High Flyers have won their first Tag Team Match. They head over to the booth, and Ed says we will have words with them after a commercial.}

*Commercial*

Ed: What a match by these young men, The High Flyers are here, and boy you guys have these fans rocking.

Shane: That's what it's like when you hang with The High Flyers. We rock n' roll all night long!

Owen: Woooo! I love it! This is what it's all about! Listen to this crowd, they are pumped, just like we are pumped. I can't wait till next week at the Supershow when we show the world what we can do on the big stages!

Ed: Well you can tell that these two young men are ready for action next week. As they will team up with Paul Roma and they will face The Great Kokina, Scott Hall, and a Mystery Partner, and Speaking of Scott Hall let's head to ringside where we will see Scott Hall in action.

Singles Match
Scott Hall vs David Sammartino

{A nice match up here. The second generation man in David Sammartino who is still trying to find his place in Stampede is facing "Big" Scott Hall. This man is a beast of a man. He wastes no time showing off his strength as he shoves David into the buckle. The referee attempts to break it up, but at that time Hall smacks the hell out of David. Hall grabs David and smashes his head first into the buckle and begins stomping away at David with boot after boot. Hall is like a man possessed here. The referee pulls him away but Hall just wants another shot. He walks over and grabs him again the referee is giving a warning, but Hall doesn't care. He picks up David and plants him with a Fall-Away Slam! Hall picks him up again and BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX! He drops David on the back of his head, and it's over! 1....2....3! Scott Hall picks up the victory. We head straight to Ed Whalen, as he is standing in the booth with Stu Hart.}

Stu: It's great to be here Ed. I am so excited that we are back on live television. I have missed all these fans, and most of all. I have missed Stampede Wrestling. That's right, I said wrestling. In an age where Rock n' Roll is starting to take over the world. I am glad that I have given these fans everything they could want and more. Tonight, we are going to crown a new Number One Contender for the Stampede Heavyweight Championship. My son Bret Hart will defend that title against whoever wins that Battle Royal. Now, not only that I want to go ahead and announce it will be my pleasure to announce that at our Supershow next week live in our biggest event thus far. I promise you fans that you don't want to miss this Event. This is the final card for our Event coming up, and trust me you don't want to miss it.

Stampede Heavyweight Championship Match
Bret Hart vs Winner of Tonight's Battle Royal!

Stampede Television Championship Match
Buddy Landell vs Bruce Hart

Stampede Tag Team Championship
Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kid vs The Foreign Warriors with Paul Ellering

Six Man Tag Match
The High Flyers and Paul Roma vs Scott Hall, The Great Kokina and a Mystery Partner

Special Debut Tag Team Match
The Andersons vs The Kiniski Brothers

Singles Match
Jim Neidhart vs Steven Regal

Singles Match
Keith Hart vs Lord Humungous

{As soon as Stu mentions this final match. We get a special viewing as Keith Hart comes walking up to his father. He gives him a pat on the back, as the crowd welcomes him. Keith who has been battling his own thoughts for the past few weeks.}

Keith: Dad, it's great that you are out here, but I just have to ask. Why am I facing Lord Humungous for? I thought you said that I could have the night off, cause my beautiful wife already made a special vacation for us on that night.

Stu: Son, you knew about this match, and I am sorry that she made plans, but you are going to have compete and that is just all there is to it.

Keith: That's not fair! I was told this wasn't an issue. You are being petty you old BASTARD!

Stu: Listen! You don't EVER speak to me like that! You hear me! I put you in this sport! If it wasn't for me, than you would be somewhere down South sucking it up in the openers!

Keith: Is that so.....huh.......maybe I should just make my exit!

{Keith walks away, as the crowd begins buzzing. Keith isn't happy one bit, and he is going to have to enter the ring with Lord Humungous. Keith just walks way as Stu is left in the booth with Ed Whalen who you can tell just feels super uncomfortable over what we just witnessed. Almost on cue, Lord Humungous is in the ring and ready for his in ring debut.}

Singles Match
Lord Humungous vs John Nord

{This is a very special debut for Lord Humungous. He is in the ring, and he looks ready for a fight. He and Nord go toe to toe, but you can tell that The Lord is going to be a force in Stampede. He takes over the match and just demolishes Nord. He nails him with clubs against the back, tosses him into the corner, and splashes him in the corner. Nord comes back and Humungous just nails him with a stiff boot across the face! He picks Nord back and he drops him with a SPINEBUSTER! That's it! 1...2...3! Lord picks up the victory and he just demolishes him. Ed Whalen mentions that Lord is going to be a force, and Keith is going to have his hands full next week!}

{Commercial}

{We go straight to the booth where Bret Hart is standing by with Ed Whalen. Bret cuts a promo about the upcoming Battle Royal! He tells the competitors in the match that he is ready to defend this title. He says that it doesn't matter who wins the Battle Royal, cause whoever they are is going to be in for a fight of their life.}

Number One Contender for Stampede Heavyweight Championship
20 Man Over the Top
Battle Royal

wwf_wrestlemania_4_battleroyal.jpg

{Dynamite Kid, Davey Boy Smith, Jake the Snake Roberts, Nikolai Volkoff, The Iron Sheik, The Cobra, Kelly Kiniski, Bob Dellaserra, Steve Regal, Ben Bassarab, Angelo Mosca Jr., Owen Hart, The Great Kokina, Steven Regal, Jim Neidhart, Nick Kiniski, Don Kent, Shane Douglas, Scott Hall, Paul Roma}

{Here we go this match is pure chaos. Just like any Battle Royal Match is. We see a lot of action in this match. We aren't going to give every detail but instead we are going to give the highlights from this match, but the from the final four we will go into a bigger detail. Now let's get to the highlights!}

-Volkoff and Sheik work as a team to double Eliminate both Kid and Davey Boy this is after Paul Ellering became involved, and lead to all four men fighting all the way to the back, and even in the TV Studio!
- Steven Regal eliminates Jim Neidhart after he tossed out Don Kent!
- Jake Roberts sneaks out during the match and hides under the ring while the match resumes!
-The Great Kokina dominates this match as he tosses out many men! This young man is a MONSTER!
- The High Flyers nail Hall with a Double Dropkick and send him flying over the top rope!
- After his elimination Hall grabs Roma who is fighting and drags him over the top!
- The Final Four - Shane Douglas, Owen Hart, The Great Kokina and Jake Roberts

{After a lot of this chaos! We are now down to our Final Four. Roberts is still hidden on the outside of the ring, and is keeping his distance. We see The High Flyers are standing across the ring from this monster of a man! The Great Kokina who has been on a tear in recent weeks is looking to ride this WAVE of momentum(See what I did there) He battles with The High Flyers! He takes down Shane with a back drop and then drops Owen with a Belly to Belly! Kokina picks up Owen and drops him with an Uppercut and then with a Crescent Kick! Kokina goes to Eliminate Owen but instead MISSILE DROPKICK BY SHANE DOUGLAS! Kokina is dazed by this athletic move! He is backing up as Douglas is raining right hands. Kokina is starting to feel dazed. Douglas comes charging but as he does though KOKINA CATCHES HIM! He is against the ropes with Douglas, but as he does DROPKICK BY OWEN! BOTH KOKINA AND DOUGLAS TUMBLE OVER THE TOP ROPE! The fans are cheering for the youngest Hart. Owen is celebrating, but HE FORGETS ABOUT ROBERTS! Almost on cue The Snake slithers right into the ring. Owen Hart does his impressive back flip for the crowd that gets a pop, but as he lands on his feet. HE IS INSTANTLY PLANTED WITH SHORT-ARM CLOTHESLINE! Jake drops Owen Hart, and has a grin on his face as Bret is seething on commentary. He calls Jake a coward, and says he hid the whole time. Jake is keeping with the mind games as he grabs Owen and the crowd is begging for this to stop DDT!
Jake planted Owen and he is KNOCKED OUT! Owen Hart is in trouble here as Jake Roberts points right at Bret and says "The DDT is where it lies!" He grabs Owen who is basically on spaghetti legs. Jake drags him over the top rope....but INSTEAD of throwing him over the top he throws him in the buckle! Owen isn't moving as he has to use the buckles to even stand. Bret is FURIOUS ON THE HEADSET! Jake is getting HEAT! He grabs Owen Hart and DDT! Jake is slithering like a snake and points at Bret and gets a sick grin on his face. Jake picks up Owen and tosses him right to the floor! Jake WINS THE BATTLE ROYAL! Jake is laughing about the damage he caused, but as he does...HE IS TACKLED BY BRET HART! These two men are battling with each other, but here comes the officials! Bret Hart is standing in the ring and he is seething for Jake, but Jake escapes the madness, and gets to the set, where he sees the Stampede Championship! He walks over and grabs the title. Bret is stil being held back, Jake tosses the belt into the ring, and grabs the microphone....}

Jake: Bret....The DDT is where it lies.....That Title is mine in 7 days.....start counting them down, cause it's only a matter of time before the darkness begins clouding Stampede......

{The scene ends with Bret being held back as Jake is taunting him from ringside.}

*End*

Loved the show. You have some really interesting angles going on.

Keith Hart vs Stu Hart seems titanic.

Brett Hart vs Jake The Snake is as big as we have in the game.

Love the High Flyers. Using young talent is always tricky but when one of them has the last name Hart in Stampede Wrestling, their is no limit

I also have trouble with the images. I joined imgur.com and that has helped. I first save an image to my own file and then upload it to imgur. I then copy the image address into the box above that looks like the tree. Hope that helps. My computer knowledge is almost zero.

Stampede Wrestling!

Event: Canadian Stampede

CS.jpgoriginal_zpsm0qewggo.jpg

Live from the Olympic Saddledome!

calacr-92-049-040_141_zpstrqfemul.jpg

whalen2_zpskqqu1kio.jpg

Ed: Welcome to the first every Supercard Event, live here at the Olympic Saddledome. I am so excited about this event tonight. We are going to have a very special night planned. All the gold is on the line tonight, and not only that but we have some very special other matches planned as well. Tonight, is going to be a very special night and let's waste no time and take you to ringside for our for our opening contest.

Jim%20Neidhart.jpgoriginal_zpskgtcjapz.jStevenRegal.jpgoriginal_zpsgwetvffy.jpg

Singles Match
Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart vs Steven Regal

{Here we go the opening contest, and it's a special match here. Jim Neidhart in recent weeks has been a force. He is a pure machine of muscle. Steven Regal has been showing off his shooting skills at recent house shows. We see him try to show those shooting skills but the pure strength of The Anvil is an issue. He picks up Regal and throws him into the buckle. He continues his power going on for a little while, as we see Regal try to lock on some submission holds and they actually work on Niedhart but we see Neidhart either get to the ropes or break the hold each time. Regal in his youth is throwing a fit at the referee, and this proves costly, as Jim Neihart comes from behind and slams Regal into the turnbuckle! Jim grabs Regal and lifts him in the air and he slams him into the corner and finally finishes it off by slamming into the middle of the ring with a POWERSLAM! 1...2...3! Jim Neidhart leaps up in victory and the Saddledome is celebrating with him @ 7:21. We go straight from here to the back where Bret Hart is standing by.}

vlcsnap-2014-08-02-13h25m52s190_zpspoik3

Bret:I have been here before, but never have I been more focused. I am so ready for this match tonight. Jake Roberts, you go around and talk about how you are going to bring upon darkness into Stampede, but let me tell you something Jake Roberts. As long as Bret Hart is here. That darkness will never exist. Cause, I am the last ray of sunshine in this company. You will never cloud this sun, and I will see you out here Jake where I will silence you once and for all!

OleAnderson_zps702a5c1e.jpgoriginal_zpsbArnAnderson.jpgoriginal_zpsksjuz60q.jpg

Tag Match
The Andersons(Arn and Ole) vs The Kiniski Brothers

{Here we go a very interesting match tonight. We see The Kiniski Brothers come out first they are playing the crowd, but they don't get any reaction, but the fans get a nice treat when into the ring comes The Andersons. Arn and Ole Anderson making their debut into Stampede Wrestling. These two enter the ring and they go right to work. Nick is the culprit of the beatdown. They cut the ring off and this is total beatdown. The Andersons are working over the right leg of Nick. They show off beautiful teamwork with frequent tags and cutting the ring off. Arn picks up Nick and instantly nails the back of his right leg, and lays him out. Nick can barely move at this point His brother comes charging into the ring after seeing too much but he gets nailed with a high knee from Ole that nails him in the neck and he falls to the outside of the ring. Ole kneels down on one knee. Arn picks up Nick and GORDBUSTER ONTO THE KNEE OF OLE ANDERSON! Arn flips him over 1....2...3!!! The Andersons with a decisive victory @ 7:59! They play the crowd and go quickly into the interview booth.}

ole-and-arn-anderson_zps3v3rbwv4.jpg

Arn: Let this be a lesson, I am sick and tired of hearing about teams like The Foriegn Warriors, The Bulldogs, and all these others teams around not only Canada, but also the United States. We are putting everybody on notice. The Andersons are the tip top when it comes to Tag Team Wrestling.

Ole: Teams will come out here, and brag about what they do, but when you really examine what they it's just words. The Andersons are not about words. We are about actions. Like the actions we do in the ring. We pick opponents apart. We knew about Nick Kiniski's bad right leg, and guess what we tore it apart.

Arn: That's right Nick Kiniski, is on his way to the hospital cause we tore apart that knee. We are going to put whoever holds those Tag Titles on notice. The Andersons is coming for those titles, and nothing will stop us.

Ole: Just remember this, you can't run or hide from The Andersons. Cause Damn, We're Good!

03nations_zps5adjxiay.jpgSKeithHart.jpgoriginal_zpsenhb93r4.jpg

Singles Match
Lord Humungous vs Keith Hart

{It's Lord against Keith Hart. We see Lord come into the ring and he looks ready for a fight. He is pacing around the ring, as we are awaiting the entrance of Keith Hart. Lord is standing in the middle of the ring, and you can tell by his body language that something is up and he isn't happy. He continues his walking around the ring but we don't see Keith Hart the fans are upset over this. The referee has no choice and counts out Keith Hart! What is going on the fans in the Dome is not happy one bit over this but Lord has won the match. We now head to the back where we see Buddy Landell standing by.}

hqdefault_zpscjt00kep.jpg

Buddy: Boy, it feels great to be in this building tonight! Wooo!!! The Main Event Player on the Main Event Stage! I am here tonight, to cement a legacy that will never be touched by any superstar. Bruce Hart, that Television Title doesn't belong to you, and I am going to go ahead and make this easy for you. When we step into that ring. Just lay down and admit the thing that everybody knows. I am better than you and will always be. You want to step out of the shadow and show your worth tonight than try your best to beat me, but just know that when you lose their is no shame in it, cause I am without a doubt the best to lace up their boots, and you will see that tonight. I am going to not only win the Television Title, but I am going to start my ascent at being the top of the wrestling world, and remember one thing Bruce. To be the man, you have to beat the man, and I AM THE MAN! WOOOOO!!!!

Tag.jpg%20original_zps3g7zuud6.jpgTag.jpg%20original_zps3g7zuud6.jpg

DaveyBoySmith.jpg%20original_zpszm1hxc9wDynamiteKid.jpg%20original_zpsvygtx0cc.j
TheIronSheik.jpg%20original_zpscd7jejfs.NikolaiVolkoff.jpg%20original_zpsdijcjgcEllering.jpgoriginal_zpsjr6kentw.jpg

Tag Team Title Match
The Champions
The Bulldogs(Davey Boy and Dynamite Kid}
The Challengers
The Foreign Warriors with Paul Ellering

{Here we go the first of three title matches. It's for the Tag Team Titles, The Foreign Warriors are a team that have been brought together with Paul Ellering as the mastermind. They are going against the redhot champions The Bulldogs. This team has been on a tear for recent months. They come into the ring and are ready to tear them apart just like a Bulldog would. This match gets about 15 minutes of back and forth action. Every person in the match gets their part in the match. They are all looking amazing and we are seeing some Tag Team Action. The Dynamite Kid gets torn apart from The Warriors as Paul Ellering is cheering this on. They throw Kid into the corner and we are seeing these two men just putting the boots to him. Volkoff drops Dynammite Kid with a Backbreaker! 1....2....Davey breaks up the cover! Sheik comes charging into the ring, but Davey tosses him right over the top rope! Sheik takes a nasty spill. Paul is checking on him. Volkoff isn't happy about this and goes after Davey but Kid comes running from behind and pushes him into Davey and he picks him and RUNNING POWERSLAM! Volkoff is laid out as Kid climbs the top rope! SWANDIVE HEADBUTT! Volkoff is laid out. Davey makes the cover 1....2....3!!!! The Bulldogs retain the Tag Titles @ 17:23. Paul Ellering enters the ring and complaining to the referee that Davey wasn't the legal man, but it falls on deaf ears, as The Bulldogs retain the belts! After the match we head to the interview booth where Jake is standing by.}

JakeRoberts.jpg%20original_zpsi7ceqjjj.j

Jake: This is a very simple interview. I could just ramble on for minutes about what I am going to do to Bret Hart, but where is the fun in that. I don't need to tell you what I am going to do, cause you fans already know what I am capable of. So Bret all I am going to say is this. Just remember that a snake is never more dangerous until it has nowhere else to go, and I have nowhere else to go. It's this title or bust for The Snake. I am going to bet it all on black, and I am going all in! Bret that title is as good as mine!

OwenHart.jpg%20original_zpsf1l7h1ml.jpgShaneDouglasWWF.jpgoriginal_zpsgrf8mttd.PaulRoma.jpg%20original_zpsjjujlwzm.jpg
Ramon2.jpgoriginal_zpsjhbfhdyk.jpgYokozuna.jpgoriginal_zpsz8z5xni9.jpg

Six Man Tag Match
The High Flyers and Paul Roma vs Scott Hall, The Great Kokina and a Mystery Partner

{Here we go all these five men are in the ring. We get a hush around the arena until this man comes walking down the aisle and it's BAD NEWS ALLEN!}

BadNewsBrown.jpgoriginal_zpsyytkjxqh.jpg

{Bad News comes into the ring and is met with some serious heat from this crowd, but he just tells his partners to back off and he wants to start this off. Paul Roma starts things off with him but we can see that he just tears him apart. Bad News is just without a doubt in a other class. He drops Roma with various strikes and suplexes. He isn't looking to make a tag. We see Roma tag out, and Shane Douglas tries his luck but Allen tears him apart as well. Allen looks amazing in this match. This goes for about ten minutes, and ALLENT STILL HASN'T TAGGED OUT! Allen finally gets forced to tag out as Hall enters the match. Hall and Allen are exchanging words here. The Great Kokina comes into the ring and all three men are arguing with one another. This happens for a few moments. When we see Owen and Douglas climb the top rope. They are waiting for this fighting to stop, but it doesn't seem that way Allen just tells his partners to shove it and he WALKS OUT! Allen is ticked and is getting heat from out the entire Dome. Allen is pissed off and not happy. Kokina looks at Hall and blames him for what is happening. KOKINA WALKS OUT! Hall just tells them all that he doesn't need him but when HALL TURNS AROUND! DOUBLE FLYING MISSILE DROPKICKS! The High Flyers live up to their name and lay out Hall. Roma quickly perches the top rope! FLYING LEG DROP! 1....2....3!!! The High Flyers and Roma pick up the victory @ 11:46 and they are celebrating. We then head to the back where Bad News Allen is standing by and he is seething! }

photo-32-300x225.png

Bad News Allen: What kind of garbage is that! Scott Hall, and The Great Kokina are jokes in this industry. Here I am about to get the biggest payday they have ever seen by winning on a supershow but instead what happens, they just tell me to hit the bricks and then what happens. That spineless cockroach Scott Hall eats the pin and we lose! I should have known that I was too good, but never did I think these idiots would tell me to leave. It just goes to show you that here in Stampede Wrestling is a bunch of idiots. That don't even deserve to be in this company. So plain and simple I am going to do one thing. I am going to do no more Tag Matches, from now on Bad News Allen will only be in Singles Matches. I am going to do it the way I grew up. On my OWN!

TV.jpg%20original_zpsm6zzbhk0.jpg

SBruceHart.jpgoriginal_zps4m8vvhpz.jpgBuddyLandel_zps9ca58e61.jpgoriginal_zpsv

Television Title Match
Singles Match
The Champion
Bruce Hart
The Challenger
Buddy Landell

{Here we go it's a Television Title Match. It's Bruce against Buddy. This is a great match. They get about 30 minutes in this match. It's very back and forth as these two men are fighting with all they have. Bruce is basically in the driver's seat the whole match. Buddy is trying to keep his attack going but we see that Bruce keeps trying to put him away but everytime Buddy fights out or kicks out every time. Buddy picks up Bruce and tosses him into the corner, and we see Buddy start chopping away. He tosses him into the corner but we see that Bruce counters and throws Buddy into the corner with so much authority that he goes flying over the top rope and onto the floor! Bruce falls from exhaustion and Buddy is holding his back. The referee keeps the counting going on 1....2.....3.......4.....5....6.....7....Bruce breaks the count by going after Buddy. He picks him up and Buddy slams him into the ring apron! Buddy rolls him into the ring, and makes a cover. Buddy quickly rolls him up and puts his feet on the ropes for a cheating pin, but we see the referee looks over and kicks the legs. Buddy is throwing a fit at the referee, and Bruce from behind rolls him up. 1....2....kickout and Buddy pushes him and Bruce nails the referee by accident! Buddy quickly comes charing but Bruce catches him running with a kick to the stomach and BRAINBUSTER! Bruce has the pin but the referee is laid out and can't make the count. Bruce is checking on the referee to try and awaken him. Buddy though is starting to move and Bruce isn't paying any attention. Buddy pulls out a roll of nickels from his tights. Bruce turns around while the referee is back to his feet and trying to get his sense back! Bruce turns around and BAM! NICKELS SCATTER EVERYWHERE! Bruce is laid out and bleeding EVERYWHERE! Buddy makes the cover! 1....2....3!!! WHAT! BUDDY LANDELL HAS WON THE TELEVISION TITLE! @ 29:47 Buddy Landell has the title held high in the air and the fans are LOSING IT WITH HEAT! It goes to the back where we see Ed Whalen recapping all the action we have seen tonight. He goes over the title change, and the all the other matches. He says that no one has heard from Keith Hart and it looks like he is a no show for the night!}

World87.jpg%20original_zpsr8w7yznj.jpg

SRoberts2.jpgoriginal_zpsjifzzz7s.jpgBretHart.jpg%20original_zpsrrzr1sxz.jpg

Stampede Heavyweight Championship
Singles Match
The Champion
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
The Challenger
Jake "The Snake" Roberts

{This is the big one! The Stampede Heavyweight Championship is on the line! Bret against Jake! We see that the crowd is solid behind Bret and totally against Jake! This is a classice good vs evil! Jake Roberts isn't alone as he has that snake in a bag and he tosses it into the corner, as wee Bret is going to do everything that he can to hold the Stampede Title. Nobody wants to see the title go into the hands of the evil Jake Roberts, but after the battle royal. I don't think that anybody can stop it! Bret swears that he will. This match starts off with Bret outwrestling Jake in the start. He is holding Jake down with many wrestling moves, but this takes a turn though when Jake counters a headlock by whipping Bret into the ropes. Jake ducks down and Bret leaps over him. He hits the ropes and we see Jake come charging with a knee straight to the stomach of Bret! Jake throws Bret into the corner and he nails the corner CHEST FIRST! Bret takes a nasty spill as the crowd let's out a LOUD GASP! Bret might have just broken some ribs after that crash. Jake picks up Bret and just starts destroying him. He picks him and drops Bret across his knee chest first. The referee is trying to get Jake to back off, but he doesn't care and just pushes him away! Jake picks up Bret and places him on the top rope. Jake is trying to set him up for a Superplex, but Bret though is fighting off with some headbutts. Bret pushes him off and Jake takes a spill to the floor. Bret is on the second buckle and drops him with a diving Elbow across the face of Jake.

bret-hart-elbow-drop-o_zpsde3kc0kc.gif

That Elbow Drop has done some damage! Jake Roberts is laid out as Bret makes the cover. 1....2...kickout by Jake! Bret thought that he had it won. He picks up Jake and he is setting up for the piledriver, but Jake though somehow counters and he back body drops Bret over the top rope and onto the arena floor. The referee is trying to check on Bret, but we see Jake quickly grab the referee and starts distracting him. Bret is getting back to his feet, but when he does suddenly comes running is BARON VON RASHCKE, and LORD HUMUNGOUS! These men come charging and smashes Bret right into the turnbuckle post! Bret is busted wide open and Lord places Bret back into the ring. These men are standing on the outside of the ring and they are sending a message. Jake picks up Bret and sets him for a DDT, but the crowd is letting them have it! Jake picks up Bret and just flattens him with a Short Arm Clothesline! Jake is setting him up for the DDT. Suddenly Bret though counters and drops Jake with a Nothern Lights Suplex! He is going for the cover, but The Baron and The Lord is breaking up the count! They distract the referee, as they are distracting though....HERE COMES THE HIGH FLYERS! They come charging and go after The Baron and The Lord we have them fighting as the referee is distracted by this! Bret locks on the Sharpshooter! He has it locked as Jake is in some serious pain! He has it locked on, as we see Jake is in some serious pain. We see that JAKE BEGINS TAPPING! The Baron and The Lord though dispose of The High Flyers. The Baron locks on THE CLAW on OWEN! The Lord is choking the life out of Shane Douglas! SUDDENLY HERE COMES A MASKED MAN! Bret sees this man but it's TOO LATER AS HE IS SMASHED IN THE SKULL WITH A GLASS JAR! Glass explodes as Bret is straight up laid out! Jake Roberts gets a sinister grin on his face, as he makes the cover. 1.....2.....3!!!! JAKE ROBERTS HAS WON THE STAMPEDE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP @ 24:21! Jake Roberts holds the belt high in the air as the fans are tossing trash into the ring! We are at almost riot level heat right now! Jake Roberts is heading to the backstage area with The Baron, The Lord, and this masked man!}

Ed: What's going on Jake Roberts!

Jake: I will tell you! I warned everybody of a darkness that is coming to Stampede, and it came early! THE ARMY OF DARKNESS IS HERE! You have The Champion, Jake Roberts, The Lord Humungous, The Baron, and NOW LET ME SHOW YOU THIS MAN.....

{Jake rips off the mask....OH MY GOD.....THAT'S KEITH HART!}

Jake: THE BLACKHART! Keith Hart! HAHAHA! Darkest Days are here, and NOBODY WILL STOP IT! I have one word for ANYBODY in Stampede Wrestling.

RUN!!!!!

GREAT GREAT SHOW

The main event had me on the edge of my seat. Love Hart turning on Hart.

Landell is awesome and you use him so well.

Bad News Allen is going to be a force!

Your tag team division is really strong and I am interested to see who rises and who falls