Pro Wrestling Only

Dick Togo is coming out of retirement (officially?)

GOTNW

• 3 months later...

In a potential sign that I am now booking American indie cards in my sleep or under hypnosis, Togo has been announced to work EVOLVE 71 in Melrose, Massachusetts in December. The email on it proclaims him "unretired", and I almost can't think of a more amazing addition to their roster if he's coming in (or to other North American promotions) with any regularity. Between this and the next ROH card in Lowell getting Dragon Lee-Kamataichi, the former-factory industrious-turned-meth-addicted towns of greater Boston have become a hotbed of Japanese wrestling. The dream of Segunda Caida is alive and well in Kerouac Country.

In a potential sign that I am now booking American indie cards in my sleep or under hypnosis, Togo has been announced to work EVOLVE 71 in Melrose, Massachusetts in December. The email on it proclaims him "unretired", and I almost can't think of a more amazing addition to their roster if he's coming in (or to other North American promotions) with any regularity. Between this and the next ROH card in Lowell getting Dragon Lee-Kamataichi, the former-factory industrious-turned-meth-addicted towns of greater Boston have become a hotbed of Japanese wrestling. The dream of Segunda Caida is alive and well in Kerouac Country.

Dick Togo is a potential gamechanger for WrestleMania weekend.

Dick Togo is a potential gamechanger for WrestleMania weekend.

Hope Beyond books him in a comedy tag with Joey Ryan and Kimber Lee