Pacific Northwest Wrestling (PNW) July 1984

I Broke Bruno's Neck

portland80s.jpg

Promoter: Don Owen

Venue: KPTV 12 Portland, Oregon

Announcers: Don Coss & Dutch Savage

Date: Friday July 13th

Length of program 30 minutes

Don Coss: Mr. Don Owen would like to say a few words. The floor is yours, sir.

Don Owen: We would like to announce that we are back after a several month hiatus and back to stay on KPTV 12. We have signed a 10 year deal to stay with the station and to have weekly matches for you the fans, on Television every Friday night. Our announcers will still be Don Coss and the legend himself, Dutch Savage. We plan on announcing the brackets for our PNW Heavyweight Championship tournament and for the PNW Tag Team Championship. First up is the announcing of the brackets for out PNW Heavyweight title.

​1.Jay Youngblood (Amarillo, Texas 242 lbs.)

8."Killer" Tim Brooks (Waxahachie, Texas 252 lbs.)

4.Blackjack Lanza (Laredo, Texas 245 lbs.)

5."Hangman" Bobby Jaggers ( Dunlap, Kansas 263 lbs.)

3. "Hacksaw" Sawyer (Orlando, Florida 225 lbs.)

6. Tom Pritchard ( Houston, Texas 230 lbs.)

2. Spoiler (Parts Unknown 293 lbs.)

7. Johnny Rich ( Nashville, Tennessee 246 lbs.)

: Each 1st round match-up will be a 1 fall 30 minutes. If the match ends up in a Draw, then both wrestlers are eliminated.

: Each 2nd round match-up will be 1 fall 45 minutes. If the match ends up in a Draw, then both wrestlers are eliminated.

: Finals 1 fall to a finish. If we have to, the station has promised us extra time if needed in case of the match going beyond 60 minutes. There must be a winner via Pin Fall or Submission.

Back from Commercial.

Don Owen: We will now announce the brackets for our Tournament for the PNW Tag Team Championship

1. Jay & Mark Youngblood

8. Pat Rose & Ken Timbs

4. Johnny Rich & Tonga Kid

5. "Hacksaw" Sawyer & "QuickDraw" Rick McGraw

3. "Hangman" Bobby Jagger & "Flamboyant" Eric Embry (With Captain Lou Albano)

6. Jonathan Boyd & Blackjack Lanza

2. Steve & Scott Armstrong

7. Koko Ware & Tom Pritchard

Go to Commercial break. Come back from break with interviews.

Don Coss: I am proud to welcome back to the Pacific Northwest, Jay Youngblood. (Fans give a great ovation). Jay, you have been gone for several years and are now back on the scene. This time however, you brought along younger brother Mark with you.

Jay Youngblood: Yes Don, I've brought my younger brother Mark with me after he trained and wrestled all around the country learning his craft. I felt now is the perfect time for Mark to come up to the great Northwest to apply his trade.

Don Coss: Now lets talk about the main reason you are here, the tournament to crown a new PNW Heavyweight Champion.

Jay Youngblood: Well Don, I have held the title on 4 previous occasions and I want to make it 5. The other 7 men are going to make it tough for me to win the belt again, but with the support of these great fans, I think I will be able to dig down deep and win it for all the people in the great Northwest. (Cheers from the crowd)

Don Coss: I see you have an old nemesis in the 1st round in "Killer" Tim Brooks. What are your feelings about having to face Brooks in the opening match?

Jay Youngblood: Well, Brooks is someone who I have crossed paths with many times and we have had more fights then actual wrestling matches. I don't like him and he sure doesn't care for me, so I will have eyes in the back of my head before the bell rings.

Don Coss: Thanks Jay for your time (go to commercial)

(Back from break)

Don Coss: On the other side of the ledger, we bring in a man who has been one of the most hated individuals to ever set foot in a PNW ring. His name is the "Hangman" for short.

Bobby Jaggers: (chorus of boos) I would expect nothing more from these so called fans up here in Portland. I didn't come alone, as I have brought my new manager, Captain Lou Albano to help guide me to the top of the Mountain here in PNW.

Captain Lou: I am the "guiding light" of professional wrestling. What that means to these feeble minded lumberjacks out here is that I'm the one someone calls upon to help them get to the top and win that championship that they always have longed for.

Don Coss: I see here that you have also entered the Tag Team Tournament Mr. Jaggers with Eric Embry. Can you tell us a little more about him?

Captain Lou: I will take this question Coss. The "Flamboyant One" isn't here today as he is on vacation in Hawaii before having to come up here where it rains 6 days out of the week. To be "Flamboyant", you must have a Tan like George Hamilton and train to have the body of an Adonis. That's something that no one in this crowd would understand. (Boos come raining down from the crowd)

Don Coss: I think that this interview is over. (Going to Commercial)

(Back from break)

Don Coss: All the way from Marietta Georgia is the team of Steve & Scott Armstrong. How are you boys?

Steve Armstrong: We have extremely happy to be here Mr. Coss. Our Dad, Bob Armstrong, told us before coming up here that the people are very welcoming and that we will enjoy our stay up here in Portland.

Scott Armstromg: This is our first time up in the Pacific Northwest and so far we have meet the nicest people so far. Ever since arriving at the airport, everyone has been nothing short of incredible to us.

Don Coss: So, why did you two leave the Southeast to come and wrestle here?

Steve: Well, we wanted to venture out on our own. We wanted to stand on our own two feet and make a name for ourselves up here. We had heard that there was going to be a tournament for the new tag team titles and we wanted to throw our hats into the ring so to speak.

Scott: I echo what my brother said. We wanted to try and venture out on our own a bit and what better place then Oregon to show the wonderful fans our brand of wrestling.

(fade to commercial)

Don Coss: Next week, we will be back to our regular 60 minutes, with the two 1st round match-ups for the PNW Heavyweight Championship. So long for now and see you next week.

portland80s.jpg

Promoter: Don Owen

Venue: KPTV Portland, Oregon

Announcers: Don Coss & Dutch Savage

Date: Friday, July 20th

Length of Program: 60 Minutes

Welcome to our inaugural episode of PNW, coming live from the KPTV studios here in downtown Portland.This is Don Coss and my co-host Dutch Savage. We want to get right to the action as we head to the ring announcer for the introductions of the 1st match.

Ladies and Gentleman, this is the 1st match of the PNW Heavyweight Championship Tournament. First, from Amarillo, Texas and weighing 242 lbs., returning to the area after a long absents, here is Jay Youngblood. Next, from Waxahachie, Texas at 252 lbs., "Killer" Tim Brooks. One fall, 30 minute time limit.

Both guys feel each other out and there is a lot of stalling from Brooks. Finally there's a collar & elbow tie-up and Youngblood takes Brooks down with a side headlock. Brooks gets up to his feet and whips Youngblood into the ropes and catches Youngblood with an elbow right to the chops. Brooks gloats for a second and then puts Youngblood in a head scissors for about 3 minutes. Youngblood gets to his feet and misses a quick elbow drop and falls back to the mat. Brooks grabs Youngblood up by the hair and throws him through the middle ropes and onto the floor. Youngblood is holding his neck a bit and Brooks sees this and breaks the count at 4. Brooks heads out to the ring and catches Youngblood with a clothesline to the neck and Youngblood goes down in a heap. The count reaches 8 before Brooks breaks the count and heads back to the outside. Brooks goes for a suplex, but Youngblood blocks it and rams Brooks into the ring apron. Youngblood heads back into the ring and the ref starts his count.

Don Coss: We must take a quick commercial break and if there's a finish to the match, you will see it in it's entirely.

Both wrestlers are back in the ring with Youngblood in control and Brooks begging off in the corner for mercy. After several minutes of back and forth action, Brooks is whipped into the ropes and Youngblood catches him with a perfectly timed dropkick to the roar of the crowd. Youngblood starts to climb to the top rope and Brooks is slowly getting to his feet and appears to be in a daze. Youngblood leaps off and hits Brooks with a Tomahawk Chop to the top of the noggin of Brooks. Brooks crumbles down in a heap and Youngblood covers him for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner at 14:27, Jay Youngblood!

Now Dutch Savage will head to ringside and interview the winner.

That was a nice start to the tournament Jay and for the fans of the Northwest, it appears you haven't missed a beat.

Jay Youngblood: Well Dutch, it's great to be back and Brooks gave me one tough bout. He knows a lot of dirty tricks and my goal heading into the match was to stay one step ahead of him.[/b]

Dutch: You face the winner of the Jaggers/Lanza match. Who do you want to face or doesn't it matter?

Youngblood: Dutch, it really doesn't matter to me. Both guys are tough cowboys and no matter who it is, this Indian won't get scalped! (Leaves to the roar of the crowd)

After about 7 minutes of commercial breaks on local promos of upcoming cards, we return to the action.

For the 2nd bout of the evening, we have from Laredo, Texas and 245 lbs., Blackjack Lanza. His opponent is from Dunlap, Kansas 263 lbs. Returning after a long absent "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers. His manager is Captain Lou Albano. (Boos rain down).

This should be an interesting match-up as Jaggers isn't afraid to break the rules and Lanza will fight fire with fire. Lanza turns his back and Jaggers charges and jumps Lanza in the corner and starts peppering Lanza with kicks and punches and throws Blackjack out of the ring. Jaggers goes out right after him and slams Lanza head first into the steel ring post. Lanza is down as Jaggers heads back into the ring. The referee said the match hasn't officially gotten under way as the bell never rang to start the match. Lanza is staggering to his feet and is cut very badly. Jaggers & Albano tell the time keeper to ring the bell and start the match. The time keeper rings it and Jaggers immediately goes to the outside and attacks Lanza once again. Albano distracts official Sandy Barr and Jaggers smashes Lanza over the head with a chair. Lanza appears to be out as Jaggers panders to the crowd. Jaggers is in complete control as we have to take a quick break and we'll be back in a moment.

After a few commericals, we are heading back to the action.

Jaggers is really laying a beating on Blackjack and referee Sandy Barr checks the cut on Lanza. Jaggers comes in and pushes Barr to the side and continues to pound on Lanza. Barr gets right in Jaggers face and Jaggers starts to beg off. Lanza gives the over confident Jaggers a shot into his ample mid-section and Jaggers doubles over. Lanza wipes the blood from his face and starts to become enraged! Lanza is now taking over the action battering Jaggers all over the ring. Jaggers tries to escape, but Lanza follows the "Hangman" outside the ring and begins to choke Jaggers along the ring apron. Albano is trying to get the attention of referee Barr as he's starting his 10 count. Barr gets distracted as soon as Lanza puts the claw hold on Jaggers. All of a sudden, a masked man appears and it's Don Jardine (better known as the Spoiler). Jardine hits Lanza in the side of his temple with what appeared to be a chain and Lanza looks like he's completely out on the floor. Jardine rolls Jaggers back into the ring and heads to the back, as Albano's antics worked to perfection. The referee missed everything due to Albano getting his attention and he doesn't know anything about the outside interference. Jaggers is in the ring, but is holding on to the ropes to keep himself up as Barr begins to count Lanza out. Barr reaches the count of 10 and calls for the bell. Albano climbs back into the ring and is telling Jaggers the aftermath of what had occurred.

Winner by countout in 23:11, "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers

Dutch Savage: This is an outrage. Jaggers won by hook or crook and appears to be actually proud of himself. Don, can you handle this interview as I don't want to speak to either man right now.

Don Coss: Bobby Jaggers, I can't believe you would accept a win under those conditions.

Jaggers: What are you talking about? I won the match fair and square. It isn't my fault Lanza is a clumsy goof.

Coss: Jaggers, are you trying to tell me that you had nothing to do with the Spoiler interfering in the....

Albano: What are you talking about, Coss? No one interfered in the match. Your eyes must be playing tricks on Ya'.

Jaggers: (Laughing) A win is a win is a win. (Jaggers & Albano walk away laughing)

Don Coss: It's been a wild 1st week of matches for the PNW Heavyweight Championship. Next week we have "Hacksaw" Brett Sawyer going up against Tom Pritchard and The Spoiler going 1 on 1 with Johnny Rich. See everyone next week!

I am very impressed with your start. I look forward to the next four weeks and what you can come up with. We are all willing to help at that point as soon as you get on your feet. The only thing I would have to build on is the formatting of the shows and using fonts and such. I would suggest writing in word and then copy and paste into the board... that will allow you some freedom when formatting.

I think what LowBlowPodcast meant was about the formatting of your show. Don't worry, I went through that myself at first with Lutte Internationale but it became a real easy adjustment. It's all about finding your stride when you start writing!

I'll get to more writing later tonight. When I'm able to add some more talent, we will have more elborate storylines going forward. Hard to do too much with only 19 wrestlers and 1 manager.

Yeah that is the way most of us started. But I think it makes you better in the long run... you make the most of what you've got and build your special characters from there. This is a very solid start and will serve as a strong foundation for you to build from in the future.

And yes, I was talking about the presentation of the text in your program. Something as simple as BOLDING THE MATCHES or ITALICIZING THE DETAILS OF A MATCH can go a long way... or even add SOME COLOR but it all comes down to you to help the person read the show.

Date: July 21st

Venue: Key Arena, Seattle Washington

Length of Program: House Show

Koko Ware defeats Ken Timbs

Mike Jackson over Pat Rose

Eric Embry pins "Quickdraw" Rick McGraw

"Hangman" Bobby Jaggers over Tonga Kid

Steve & Scott Armstrong goes to a 30 minute draw against Jonathan Boyd & Blackjack Lanza

1st Round Of PNW Heavyweight Tournament:

"Hacksaw" Brett Sawyer pins Tom Pritchard in 23:47

Spolier over Johnny Rich in 12:58

2nd Round Match-ups:

Jay Youngblood vs. "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers

"Hacksaw" Sawyer vs. The Spoiler

​Date: Sunday July 22nd

​Venue: Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene Oregon

​Length of Program: House Show

Mike Jackson over Pat Rose

Eric Embry defeats Mark Youngblood

​Steve & Scott Armstrong wins over Johnny Rich & Tonga Kid

​"Killer" Tim Brooks beats Blackjack Lanza via DQ

2nd Round of the PNW Heavyweight Tournament

"Hangman" Bobby Jaggers defeats Jay Youngblood in 41:02 due to inference from Eric Embry

​"Hacksaw" Brett Sawyer over The Spoiler via inside cradle, when a masked man distracts The Spoiler from ringside.

FINALS ON TV NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

------ONE FALL TO A FINISH------

"HANGMAN" BOBBY JAGGERS (WITH CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO)

Will face the challenge of former 3X PNW Heavyweight Champion

​"HACKSAW" BRETT SAWYER

That tournament built up fast and already having a big time title main event on TV. I like it. The house shows have are good. Truth be told, sometimes the house shows are my favorite part of writing. So much freedom and fun to write those. Looking forward to seeing what is on the horizon for Portland.

​Date: Monday July 23rd

​Venue: Vert Auditorium Pendleton, Oregon

​Program: House Show

The Spoiler (with Captain Lou Albano) defeats Mike Jackson

The 1st Round of the PNW Tag Team Tournament:

#1 SEED: Jay & Mark Youngblood

#8 SEED: Pat Rose & Ken Timbs

The Youngbloods made quick work of the team of Rose & Timbs by cutting off half of the ring. At the 8 minute mark, Pat Rose was able to catch Mark Youngblood with a knee to the stomach, which had the younger Youngblood doubled over in agony. Rose & Timbs made a few quick tags and had success against Mark, until Mark caught Timbs with a devastating chop to the throat and he made the hot tag to Jay. Jay went crazy on Timbs and Rose and ended up pinning Timbs in 11:39 after a diving Brain Chop off the middle rope.

Moving on to the 2nd round are Jay & Mark Youngblood!

#4 SEED: Johnny Rich & Tonga Kid

#5 SEED: "Hacksaw" Sawyer & "QuickDraw" Rick McGraw

This match was a nice scientific bout. The match was even for the first 15 minutes, until Rick McGraw got Johnny Rich with a flying forearm that knocked Rich over the top rope. The Tonga Kid went over to aid Rich when McGraw jumped out of the ring and nailed Tonga with a knee to the back. McGraw threw Rich back into the ring and tagged in Sawyer who gave Rich a pile driver to end the contest in 19:52.

Moving on to the 2nd round are "Hacksaw" Sawyer & Rick McGraw!

#3 SEED: "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers & "Flamboyant" Eric Embry (With Captain Lou Albano)

#6 SEED: Jonathan Boyd & Blackjack Lanza

Jaggers and Embry went after the injured Lanza, who was still having headaches after getting hit in the temple with Brass Knuckles by Jaggers & Embry's stablemate, The Spoiler. Lanza was having all kinds of trouble as Jaggers & Embry worked like a fine oiled machine. Outside the ring, Captain Lou Albano was smiling like a proud Papa as his team was basically destroying Lanza. At the 9 minute mark, Lanza was able to hit Embry with a wild punch that connected square in the jaw and was able to tag in Boyd. Boyd was holding his own with both Jaggers & Embry and had Jaggers set up for his devastating Neckbraker. That was when Albano was able to destract the Referee and Embry came in the ring and clocked Boyd with a chain which put Boyd down to the mat. Embry then started a fight with Lanza outside the ring as Jaggers recovered from the beating he had received. Jaggers picked up a confused Boyd for a suplex and then bounced off the ropes and hit his elbow drop for the victory in 23:41

Moving on to the next round are Bobby Jaggers & Eric Embry.​

#2 SEED: Steve & Scott Armstrong

​#7 SEED: Koko Ware & Tom Pritchard

​This was the most interesting match of the night, due to the ending. It was back and forth action for the first 10 minutes, until Ware caught Pritchard with an elbow that was meant for Scott Armstrong. Pritchard was furious and started to yell at Ware. Pritchard decided to stand on the ring apron as Steve & Scott Armstrong wrestled Ware near the opposite corner and started to tag in and out. After a few minutes, Koko got the upper hand after a beautiful dropkick on Steve Armstrong. Koko worked on Armstrong and was trying to get Pritchard to tag back in, but he refused, telling Koko to finish him off. Then came the ending of the match, which was one of the strangest finishes fans had seen in a looong time here in Oregon. Ware had Steve Armstrong pinned after delivering a Brainbuster and as the referee started to count, Pritchard came into the ring and had a rag that he had found under the ring and he went over to Ware and knocked him off of Armstrong and started to try and suffocate Koko with the rag and after a lengthy struggle, he finally succeed . He then picked up Armstrong, who was out from the Brainbuster that Koko applied before the incident, and tossed him on top of Ware and walked out of the ring. The referee had no choice but to count Ware's shoulders down 1...2...3. The Armstrong's looked stunned as the referee raised their arms in victory after a hard fought battle that took 27:21

The winners and going to the 2nd round, Scott & Steve Armstrong.

Here are the match-ups for round 2

​#1 SEED: Jay & Mark Youngblood

​#8 SEED: "Hacksaw" Sawyer & "QuickDraw" Rick McGraw

#3 SEED: "HANGMAN" Bobby Jaggers & "Flamboyant" Eric Embry (With Captain Lou Albano)

Date: Tuesday, July 24th

Venue: Town Center Wenatchee, Washington

Program: House Show

Tonga Kid defeats Ken Timbs

​"Killer" Tim Brooks over Mike Jackson

​Tom Pritchard and Koko Ware go to a Double DQ

The Spoiler (with Captain Lou Albano) defeats by submission Johnny Rich

2nd Round of the PNW Tag Team Tournament:

1 Fall, 45 minute TIME LIMIT:

​#8 SEED: "Hacksaw" Sawyer & "Quickdraw" Rick McGraw

They talk about the crowd getting excited all the time, but this crowd basically didn't sit down the entire match. All 4 wrestlers shook hands before the start of the match for a nice show of sportsmanship. The first 5 minutes was basically a feeling out process for both the competitors and the crowd alike. After the 14 minute mark, things started to get going and the pace picked up quite a bit. The team of Sawyer & McGraw started to frustrate the Youngbloods. Sawyer and McGraw were able to keep younger brother Mark on their half of the ring. They made a lot of quick tags and made use of Sawyer's amateur skills and McGraw's strength. Every time Mark Youngblood thought he had escaped, Sawyer was usually the one who was able to reign him back before he tagged in Jay. The match itself has been very scientific with no punches thrown at all, but you can see that Mark was showing some anger in the fact that he couldn't make a tag. At 29 minutes, Mark Youngblood grabbed the hair of Sawyer and then all hell broke loose! Mark Youngblood instead of tagging out, fought Sawyer in a corner of the ring. Finally, Youngblood was able to chop his way over to older brother Jay and made the hot tag. Jay started to kick and punch Sawyer and then he whipped Sawyer into the ropes and caught Brett with a mighty chop that knocked him almost completely out. Jay went for the cover, but it was broken up by McGraw at 2 3/4. The crowd was on their feet cheering on both teams as all 4 wrestlers were in at once. The referee was able to get McGraw & Mark Youngblood out of the ring, but Sawyer & Jay were still slugging it out. Sawyer was able to get the upper hand after a double under hook suplex hit the mark. Sawyer tagged in McGraw and he hit Jay with a forearm to the teeth which had Jay spitting out blood. Jay was a bloody mess with blood running down his chin and onto his chest. Jay was dizzy and stumbling around the ring. McGraw when went for a brainbuster, but it was blocked by Jay with a knee to the lower mid-section. Jay started to stumble some more and was wandering around towards his corner when Mark tagged Jay on the shoulder and made his way in. Jay didn't realize that Mark did this as he went after McGraw also. Mark started to do the "Youngblood" war dance and then after the 4th chop, Mark ran towards McGraw, who was waiting for him and hit a spinning powerslam that would make Buzz Sawyer proud. McGraw was able to hook the leg and got the count of 1..2..3 for the victory. As Sawyer & McGraw started to celebrate, Mark jumped up and wanted to go after McGraw, but he was restrained by the referee before he could do so. Mark realized what had happened and he put his head down dejected walking back to his older brother Jay. Jay patted Mark on the back and they left the ring.

​Winners in 38:06 and going on to the finals, Brett Sawyer & Rick McGraw.

#3 SEED: "HANGMAN" Bobby Jaggers & "Flamboyant" Eric Embry (With Captain Lou Albano)

​I can assure you that this match won't start with any handshakes. The bell rang and as soon as the Armstrongs turned their backs, Jaggers & Embry jumped the 2 youngsters and threw Scott out of the ring and started to double team Steve in the ring. Albano went over to Steve Armstrong and nailed him with a piece of wood ( we are in the Pacific Northwest) right above his shoulder blades. The referee didn't see this as he was trying to break up the mugging that was going on right in front of him. Jagger & Embry started to work over the neck of Steve and hit a nasty spike piledriver in the corner. Armstrong was twitching as Embry made it outside and started to kick Scott as Jaggers went in for the kill. Jaggers nailed Steve with a wicked lariat and went for the cover, but to everyone's surprise, Steve kicked out at the count of 2. Armstrong was getting to his feet and saw Embry beating the hell out of his brother, when he grabbed his neck and went down in a heap. Jaggers saw this and a huge grin came upon his face and whipped Steve into the ropes and he hit another lariat and instead of covering him, he picked him up and delivered a swinging neckbreaker and covered him for the 1...2...3.

​Winners in 4:41 and going on to the finals, "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers & "Flamboyant" Eric Embry

​This Friday on TV, the finals will be:

​"Hacksaw" Sawyer & "Quickdraw" McGraw

​will face the team of

​"Hangman" Bobby Jaggers & "Flamboyant" Eric Embry

They talk about the crowd getting excited all the time, but this crowd basically didn't sit down the entire match. All 4 wrestlers shook hands before the start of the match for a nice show of sportsmanship. The first 5 minutes was basically a feeling out process for both the competitors and the crowd alike. After the 14 minute mark, things started to get going and the pace picked up quite a bit. The team of Sawyer & McGraw started to frustrate the Youngbloods. Sawyer and McGraw were able to keep younger brother Mark on their half of the ring. They made a lot of quick tags and made use of Sawyer's amateur skills and McGraw's strength. Every time Mark Youngblood thought he had escaped, Sawyer was usually the one who was able to reign him back before he tagged in Jay. The match itself has been very scientific with no punches thrown at all, but you can see that Mark was showing some anger in the fact that he couldn't make a tag. At 29 minutes, Mark Youngblood grabbed the hair of Sawyer and then all hell broke loose! Mark Youngblood instead of tagging out, fought Sawyer in a corner of the ring. Finally, Youngblood was able to chop his way over to older brother Jay and made the hot tag. Jay started to kick and punch Sawyer and then he whipped Sawyer into the ropes and caught Brett with a mighty chop that knocked him almost completely out. Jay went for the cover, but it was broken up by McGraw at 2 3/4. The crowd was on their feet cheering on both teams as all 4 wrestlers were in at once. The referee was able to get McGraw & Mark Youngblood out of the ring, but Sawyer & Jay were still slugging it out. Sawyer was able to get the upper hand after a double under hook suplex hit the mark. Sawyer tagged in McGraw and he hit Jay with a forearm to the teeth which had Jay spitting out blood. Jay was a bloody mess with blood running down his chin and onto his chest. Jay was dizzy and stumbling around the ring. McGraw when went for a brainbuster, but it was blocked by Jay with a knee to the lower mid-section. Jay started to stumble some more and was wandering around towards his corner when Mark tagged Jay on the shoulder and made his way in. Jay didn't realize that Mark did this as he went after McGraw also. Mark started to do the "Youngblood" war dance and then after the 4th chop, Mark ran towards McGraw, who was waiting for him and hit a spinning powerslam that would make Buzz Sawyer proud. McGraw was able to hook the leg and got the count of 1..2..3 for the victory. As Sawyer & McGraw started to celebrate, Mark jumped up and wanted to go after McGraw, but he was restrained by the referee before he could do so. Mark realized what had happened and he put his head down dejected walking back to his older brother Jay. Jay patted Mark on the back and they left the ring.

​I can assure you that this match won't start with any handshakes. The bell rang and as soon as the Armstrongs turned their backs, Jaggers & Embry jumped the 2 youngsters and threw Scott out of the ring and started to double team Steve in the ring. Albano went over to Steve Armstrong and nailed him with a piece of wood ( we are in the Pacific Northwest) right above his shoulder blades. The referee didn't see this as he was trying to break up the mugging that was going on right in front of him. Jagger & Embry started to work over the neck of Steve and hit a nasty spike piledriver in the corner. Armstrong was twitching as Embry made it outside and started to kick Scott as Jaggers went in for the kill. Jaggers nailed Steve with a wicked lariat and went for the cover, but to everyone's surprise, Steve kicked out at the count of 2. Armstrong was getting to his feet and saw Embry beating the hell out of his brother, when he grabbed his neck and went down in a heap. Jaggers saw this and a huge grin came upon his face and whipped Steve into the ropes and he hit another lariat and instead of covering him, he picked him up and delivered a swinging neckbreaker and covered him for the 1...2...3.

​Winners in 4:41 and going on to the finals, "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers & "Flamboyant" Eric Embry

​will face the team of

​will face the team of