Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Gino Hernandez © w/ Woman went to a 30-minute draw

MAIN EVENT

TEXAS TORNADO

Roddy Piper & Bob Orton defeated Tonga Kid & Jimmy Snuka

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

Matches from Poughkeepsie, NY – Mid-Hudson Civic Center

Gorilla: Welcome everyone to Wrestling Challenge fans, I am Gorilla Monsoon alongside Bobby the Brain Heenan. Brain, we have got an action packed hour of wrestling.

Brain: That is right Monsoon, but my sources tell me that tonight we will find out who the serpent is that Sullivan has been talking about!

Gorilla: Oh yeah? And who are these sources?

Brain: I am a broadcast journalist Monsoon; I have got my people…

Gorilla: Sounds like someone has been sniffing around the dirt sheets or the garbage can if you ask me.

Brain: If I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore would it!?

Gorilla: Be that as it may… fans we have got a lot of action on tap; let’s take it to the ring!

The Killer Bees defeated Los Conquistadors

-A good opportunity for the Bees to show off their goods. They don’t have the full get up yet, but they are pretty good in the ring. We see them work over the Conquistadors and then finish things off with a double dropkick for the 1…2…3! Blair and Brunzell are starting to get some momentum as Bobby and Gorilla say it is a long road to the top but they are beginning to climb in that direction!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back with more action on WC and Bobby and Gorilla are pumping up the big show in Chicago tomorrow night. They talk about the World Tag Team Titles being on the line with the Russians earning a shot against the British Bulldogs. They put over the issues with the Russians, Hart Foundation, Guerreros, and Bulldogs that may culminate tonight in a 10-man tag in Boston. They say that Nikita Koloff is the wild card and the man who could change the scope of a match in mere moments!

Krusher Kruschev defeated Brady Boone

-The Krusher comes out here with a vengeance tonight. He takes Boone down from bell to bell and finishes him off with a nasty running powerslam for the 1…2…3! Gorilla and Bobby put him over in a big way and talk about a big showdown with him and Sgt. Slaughter tomorrow night in Chicago!

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

WWF LIVE IN BOSTON TONIGHT

MAIN EVENT

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © vs Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Andre the Giant vs Gino Hernandez © w/ Woman

ELIMINATION TAG

Jimmy Snuka & Tonga Kid vs Roddy Piper & Bob Orton Jr

10-MAN TAG

The British Bulldogs & The Guerreros vs The Russians & The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

Randy Macho Man Savage w/ Elizabeth vs The Masked Superstar

WWF LIVE IN CHICAGO TOMORROW NIGHT

MAIN EVENT

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © vs Nick Bockwinkel

Bobby Heenan will be handcuffed to Andre the Giant!

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The British Bulldogs © vs The Russians

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Gino Hernandez © w/ Woman

Sgt. Slaughter vs Krusher Kruschev

Tony Atlas & The Briscoes vs Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, & Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

SPECIAL LOOK AT THE ONE MAN GANG

Mean Gene does an in depth look at the One Man Gang and his association with Kevin Sullivan. He puts over his size and strength. Mean Gene says that the One Man Gang has been lobbying for a World Title opportunity and he has got Hulk Hogan in his sights.

WHO IS BIG FRED OTTMAN?

Mean Gene gives us a look at Big Fred Ottman. We see him in some close matches against some top WWF Superstars. We get to see some basic vignettes of Big Fred as he is cutting some logs and doing some plumbing. He gets up and talks about he may just be a regular guy but he’s a regular guy who is looking for a fight and won’t turn it down!

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla and Bobby hyping up the card tonight in Boston and the card from Chicago tomorrow. Heenan is irate that he has be to be handcuffed to Andre and says he is still fighting the ruling and will fight it until the match. He says that Bockwinkel’s title is not on the line and Gorilla questions as to if it is even a title. Bobby says the contract is on Hulk Hogan’s doorstep… whenever he signs it, it will be the unification bought of the century. They both put over the match and talk about the Masked Superstar being a man who is waiting for a shot next in line.

Masked Superstar defeated Johnny Rodz

-A nice showcase for the Masked Superstar. He is a destructive force inside that ring and Gorilla and Bobby put him through the roof. We see him finish off Johnny Rodz with a nasty cobra clutch slam for the 1…2….3! Masked Superstar works the crowd and makes the sign for the belt, he wants Hogan or will he get Bockwinkel?

*COMMERCIAL*

-WC is back with Gorilla and Bobby talking about the Head of the Serpent that Kevin Sullivan has been talking about. They throw out all kind of names but they have no clue who it is. They put over how Sullivan said that this is the man who will be the leader of his men with him as the mind… we go to the ring for our big main event.

MAIN EVENT

Brutus Beefcake vs The Black Serpent w/ Kevin Sullivan

-A great main event with the black serpent out in a black Gi. We see Sullivan calling the shot from outside the ring while the Barbarian joins him. We see a fun match with Brutus and the Serpent putting together a good match but it is the Serpent who puts it together as Sullivan and the Barbarian serve as distraction. We see Brutus go for a clothesline but the Serpent ducks and then grabs him for a DDT 1…2…..3!! The match is over as they take Brutus out of the ring and the Serpent then removes his mask!

Jake.jpg

Jake_Roberts_-_Aurelian_Smith_Jr_35.jpg

-THAT IS JAKE ROBERTS! JAKE ROBERTS IS THE SERPENT! The crowd is in shock but not too much awe as they aren’t entirely sure on the man but they may know the myth. Gorilla and Bobby put it over in the biggest way for our viewing audience. What is going to happen with Jake Roberts teaming with the Army of Darkness now?

Boston, MA – The Boston Garden

10/6/1984

MAIN EVENT

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan

Andre the Giant defeated Gino Hernandez © w/ Woman via DQ

ELIMINATION TAG

Jimmy Snuka & Tonga Kid defeated Roddy Piper & Bob Orton Jr

10-MAN TAG

The Russians & The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated The British Bulldogs & The Guerreros

Randy Macho Man Savage w/ Elizabeth defeated The Masked Superstar

Man, that Jake Roberts reveal was really good!

That's the crazy part about our world. I got Jake on the 1st... but I couldn't use him on the house show loop, even though he debuted on the tv taping... but he didn't show up until this weekend's events. Just a fun little thing to work around. He is going to be a major part of the programming in the future.

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from Poughkeepsie, NY – Mid-Hudson Civic Center

Vince: Welcome everyone to Superstars of Wrestling right here from Poughkeepsie, New York! I am Vince McMahon alongside Jesse Ventura and Jesse, we have got some great action lined up here on Superstars!

Jesse: McMahon, it is going to be a big night but I think the biggest surprise is yet to come.

Vince: That’s right Jesse, tonight we will find out who the Black Serpent is that Kevin Sullivan has been talking about.

Jesse: I saw how it went down and McMahon… things are about to change…

Vince: Speaking of Kevin Sullivan, let’s go to the ring right now for his biggest man in action… the One Man Gang!

The One Man Gang w/ Kevin Sullivan defeated Rick McGraw

-Quick Draw is out here against the OMG and it just isn’t his night. We see the Gang manhandle McGraw from bell to bell and he makes it quick with some big slams and the big 747 splash! He gets the 3 count and says he is coming for Hulk Hogan! Vince and Jesse say that is a match they would love to see!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back with Jesse and Vince putting over Sullivan’s Army of Darkness. They talk about the Gang being a true powerhouse. They talk about the Barbarian being a legit Savage. They put over Sullivan as a maniacal genius. They finally talk about the Black Serpent as we head to the ring and see how it all went down.

Brutus Beefcake vs The Black Serpent w/ Kevin Sullivan

-A great main event with the black serpent out in a black Gi. We see Sullivan calling the shot from outside the ring while the Barbarian joins him. We see a fun match with Brutus and the Serpent putting together a good match but it is the Serpent who puts it together as Sullivan and the Barbarian serve as distraction. We see Brutus go for a clothesline but the Serpent ducks and then grabs him for a DDT 1…2…..3!! The match is over as they take Brutus out of the ring and the Serpent then removes his mask!

Jake_Roberts_-_Aurelian_Smith_Jr_35.jpg

-THAT IS JAKE ROBERTS! JAKE ROBERTS IS THE SERPENT! The crowd is in shock but not too much awe as they aren’t entirely sure on the man but they may know the myth. Gorilla and Bobby put it over in the biggest way for our viewing audience. What is going to happen with Jake Roberts teaming with the Army of Darkness now?

*COMMERCIAL*

-Jesse and Vince are back putting over Jake Roberts in the Army of Darkness. They talk about how he is going to be a force to be reckoned with and not so much physically, but he plays the mental games with the best of them. They put over how Gino Hernandez has a history with Roberts and someone who also excels at the mental game. We get to see him in action tonight as we head to the ring.

Gino Hernandez w/ Woman defeated SD Jones

-A great showing for the reigning Intercontinental Champion. Hernandez is heads and shoulders above the majority of his competition as Vince and Jesse put over his feud with Randy Savage. They talk about how he has got the gold right now but there is so much else on the line down the line when it comes to Miss Elizabeth. We see Hernandez with a nice slingshot suplex for the 1…2….3 as he finishes off SD and works the crowd with Woman.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Vince and Jesse are putting over Mr. USA Tony Atlas. They talk about his physic and how there may not be anyone who looks like him in wrestling. Jesse he could take off his coat and show him a thing or two but he doesn’t feel like it. Vince puts over how he has been teaming up with Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant as of late to go up against the Heenan Family. Atlas has even challenged any member of the Family to an Arm Wrestling Match! We will see how that plays out…

Tony Atlas defeated Victor Rivera

-Tony looks magnificent tonight as he works the crowd and looks good inside the ring. He makes quick work over Rivera and finishes him off with the big press slam for the 1….2…3! He has got some of the biggest arms in the world but Jesse doesn’t think they could handle the likes of Big John Studd!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Jesse and Vince are back putting over the big card tonight in Chicago. They talk about Hogan vs Bockwinkel and subsequently Andre being locked to Heenan outside the ring. They put over how Hogan won’t acknowledge Bockwinkel’s title and perhaps never will but until he does, Bockwinkel will carry the belt around and be the “self-proclaimed World Champion.” We have got the Heenan Family in action tonight as they prepare fo the big one tonight in Chicago.

MAIN EVENT

The Youngbloods vs King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan

-A nice main event here with Bundy and Studd really putting on some nice work as a tag team. There is no doubt that they could challenge the champions and perhaps walk away with the titles down the line. We see Mark and Jay do their best but Studd and Bundy are just too much. Heenan is doing work outside the ring. We see Studd with a huge powerslam on Mark followed by Bundy with a big SPLASH for the 1….2…3!! Studd is flexing his arm and telling Tony Atlas he is coming for him and he will rip his arm off!

WWF ON TOUR

Chicago, Illinois – UIC Pavilion

10/7/1984

MAIN EVENT

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Nick Bockwinkel –Heenan was handcuffed to Andre and tried to throw something in the ring but Bockwinkel got caught with the object before being disqualified but then being hit with the AXE BOMBER!

Bobby Heenan will be handcuffed to Andre the Giant!

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Russians defeated The British Bulldogs © -NEW CHAMPIONS when Jimmy Hart got involved with the Hart Foundation!

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Gino Hernandez © w/ Woman –went to a 30-minute draw!

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Krusher Kruschev

Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, & Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Tony Atlas & The Briscoes –Heenan got involved and got some MAJOR heat with the crowd!

WWF on Tour October 10th – 13th

Pittsfield, MA - Boy's Club

Springfield, MA - Civic Center

Landover, MD - Capital Centre

Big Fred Orttman defeated Johnny Rodz

The Killer Bees defeated Kevin Sullivan & The Barbbardian via DQ

Jake Roberts w/ Kevin Sullivan defeated Brutus Beefcake

Big John Studd & Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Jack & Jerry Briscoe

The One Man Gang defeated Tony Atlas

Nick Bockwinkel w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Sgt. Slaughter

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

WWF on Tour October 10th – 13th

Salisbury, MD - Wicomico Youth & Civic Center

Holyoke, MA - Boys Club

Skowhegan, ME – Civic Center

The Youngbloods defeated Los Conquistadors

The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated The Guerreros

Krusher Kruschev defeated Hector Guerrero

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The British Bulldogs defeated The Russians © via DQ

Roddy Piper & Bob Orton defeated Haku & Tonga

Gino Hernandez © w/ Woman defeated Jimmy Snuka

LUMBERJACK MATCH

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth defeated The Masked Superstar

I am going to try something different this week and do some promo focused shows. They are just squash matches, so you know what is going to happen during the match. Let me know what you think…

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

-Gorilla and Bobby open up this weeks shows with some good stuff going back and forth about Andre the Giant costing Nick Bockwinkel the world title last week in Chicago. They talk about the NEW tag team champions, the Russians and how Jimmy Hart was important in them winning the tag titles for a second time. They talk about the debut of Jake Roberts as we get to see him in action…

Jake Roberts w/ Kevin Sullivan defeated Rick McGraw

Jake Roberts: You know people have often wondered who the head of the serpent was that made Adam and Eve deceive the one rule. Well I spoke to Kevin Sullivan and we discussed just what would drive a man to make a decision to hurt himself and forever hurt mankind. You see I am not here to be the best wrestler… I already know I am the best wrestler but I am the man who deceives the man… I am the man who makes you make the decisions you make… I am the man who makes you question everything you have done; you are doing, and will do. I am your worst nightmare…

*COMMERCIAL*

-Bobby and Gorilla are back putting over Jake Roberts as a serious threat to everyone in the WWF. They turn their attention to the newcomer (kind of) Big Fred Ottman. Heenan talks about how Big Fred is just a slob and doesn’t deserve a chance on the big stage. He says that Bundy or Studd could take him down any day of the week! Before the match we get to see a nice little vignette of Big Fred working on a car. He is hauling parts back and forth and trying to put things together. He says that he is going to make this car like a machine and like a machine he is going to run through his competition!

Big Fred Ottman defeated Johnny Rodz

*COMMERCIAL*

-Gorilla and Bobby are back talking about the new tag team champions. They put over the Russians as two time champions and wonder just who can match up with them in a fair and even match. Heenan says he has the contract waiting for a Russians vs Heenan Family match up. They put over the Briscoe Brothers as potential challengers as they have dethroned them before and look to do it again!

The Briscoe Brothers defeated Barry Horowitz & Brady Boone

Jack: You know a lot of people tried to count us out. We want everyone to know that we have put the Funks out of wrestling once and for a all.

Jerry: That’s right Jack… you know everyone has been talking about the Russians winning the titles. Well if my memory serves me right, it was us who beat them last time and brother… if they aren’t careful, we might just do it again!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Gorilla and Bobby are back talking about Sgt. Slaughter and his recent success. They put him over as one of the top challengers in the WWF. They talk about his match specialty, the Bootcamp match and how he is the man to beat when it comes to MSG.

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Johnny Rivera

Sgt. Slaughter: Stand at attention! I want all of my loyal fans out there to salute old Glory one more time because Sgt. Slaughter is going to war! I am going to war with the Russians! I am going to war with the Masked Superstar! I am going to war with the Heenan Family! We are attacking on all fronts and there will be few survivors… only those who stay close to the Sarge and if you know what’s good for you… you wont stray too far away!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Gorilla and Bobby are back putting over the tag team division of the WWF. They talk about the new team of Tonga Kid and Haku being together and then turn their attention to the Hart Foundation and put over their streak and how it was Jimmy Hart who cost the Bulldogs the titles. Gorilla says that a showdown between the Bulldogs and Harts is looming but tonight they have some tough competition in the Killer Bees!

MAIN EVENT

The Killer Bees vs The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

-A really fun main event with these four guys leaving it all in the ring. We see Bret Hart really rise up as the star to be in this contest as he is working well in the ring. The Anvil does a good job of being the powerhouse and wearing the Bees down. Towards the finale of the match, we see Jimmy Hart trying to get involved which brings out the British Bulldogs who go after him. This brings out Bret Hart to confront them, meanwhile, inside the ring, The Killer Bees put on a masks and switch spots leading to the Anvil getting rolled up for the 1….2….3! The Killer Bees get the victory and the crowd goes wild! The Bulldogs come in to celebrate with them as Jimmy Hart is irate right now! He is going wild outside the ring screaming at the referee about what happened as The Bees take off their masks and celebrate. Gorilla and Bobby put this through the roof to send us off.

WWF on Tour

Baltimore, MD – Civic Center

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Masked Superstar

Nick Bockwinkel w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Randy Savage

SIX-MAN TAG

Gino Hernandez, Roddy Piper, & Bob Orton defeated Jimmy Snuka, Tonga, & Haku

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

2/3 FALLS

The Russians © defeated The British Bulldogs

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

LUMBERJACK MATCH

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

Vince McMahon: Welcome everyone to the Kiel Auditorium in St. Louis, Missouri! I am Vince McMahon alongside Jesse the Body Venutra and Jesse what a great card we have for our fans tonight…

Jesse: That’s right McMahon. Tonight we get to see one of my personal favorites… Gino Hernandez.

Vince: The Intercontinental Champion is one of the best in the business right now and with Woman by his side, anything can happen.

Jesse: Plus McMahon, we get to see the NEW Tag Team Champions… the Russians!

Vince: You are correct there Jesse. Ivan and Nikita Koloff won the titles for a second time this past week in Chicago… no thanks to Jimmy Hart I suppose…

Jesse: Of course not… they walked out with the titles, no questions asked…

Vince: I think the Bulldogs have a couple of questions for them…

Jesse: Sore losers if you ask me…

Vince: We will wait and see how that turns out, right now it is time for action from a man who takes no prisoners… he is the ONE MAN GANG!

The One Man Gang w/ Kevin Sullivan defeated Bob Bradley

-A fun little squash for the Gang as Sullivan is screaming, HOGAN! HOGAN! HOGAN! The whole time! Jesse and Vince talk about what a match between those two would look like and how they would have to reinforce the ring! Inside the ring tonight, Bob Bradley goes for ride as the Gang slams him down with a powerslam and then finishes him with the 747 splash for the 1…2….3!! Sullivan has got this guy ready but is the Hulkster ready for this kind of a monster?

*COMMERCIAL*

-Vince and Jesse are back talking about the tag team division in the WWF! They put over all the top contenders for the titles and say we will see rankings next week and just who will be getting a shot at the titles down the line. They talk about the feud between Jimmy Snuka and Roddy Piper and how a team has formed from it with The Tonga Kid and Haku. They talk about these guys being friends when they were kids and how that has transcended into the ring and wonder just how they can do here in the WWF as we head to the ring.

Haku & Tonga defeated Los Conquistadors

-A nice little showcase for Haku and Tonga. Jesse says Haku is a former sumo wrestler and a double tough man. McMahon wonders how he knows and Jesse says that he has got his sources. We see Haku and Tonga work over the Conquistadors in a pretty bad way and finish things off with a sweet Samoan Drop (by Tonga) and diving headbutt (by Haku) combo for the 1…2….3! They work the crowd, as the fans seem to be behind them early on here.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Vince and Jesse are back talking about the IC title and how Gino Hernandez has really done a great job of defending the title against all comers. Vince continues to put over how he has yet to really beat Randy Macho Man Savage but finds a way to sneak away with a victory. Jesse says that if Gino leaves with the title, he is the champion, and you can’t teach that. Vince talks about some up and coming contenders, including someone the likes of Jimmy Snuka or even the Masked Superstar to go up against Hernandez. Jesse talks about how people will be challenging Gino for the rest of his life, but he will show them why he is the best there is in the business!

Gino Hernandez w/ Woman defeated Tony Garea

-Gino shows why he may be the best in the business here tonight. He gets a LOT of heat from the crowd and Woman looks amazing outside the ring. Tony Garea does a decent job getting Hernandez over in the ring, but he doesn’t need much help. We see Hernandez hit a jumping piledriver on Garea and finish it with a back elbow smash off the middle rope for the 1…2…3! He holds up the IC title and points out how everyone in the world wants a piece but none can have any!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Superstars is back and McMahon is shutting Jesse down as he continues to put over the Heenan Family. He talks about how Bockwinkel is the true champion and McMahon questions if we will ever find that out. They put over how Hogan must agree that Bockwinkel is the champion in order for the unification bout to occur. Jesse says it is Hogan who is running from the fight while Vince says he is simply not giving into the threats. Regardless, we’ve got Hercules in action tonight…

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Dominic DeNucci

-Good showcase for Hercules tonight as he handles DeNucci with ease. We see him lock in the Full Nelson and then we hear how he is going to challenge anyone to break the Full Nelson and Heenan would pay them $5,000 to do so! We will see how that works out in the long run but tonight Hercules looks good!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Vince and Jesse are pumping up the big six-man tag we have for our main event tonight. They talk about the Guerrros as former tag team champions of the world and how the Russians currently rule the roost in terms of tag team wrestling. We get the big build as this one is about to break loose as we head to the ring!

MAIN EVENT

The Guerreros vs The Russians

-A very interesting six-man to cap things off this week. The Guerreros are outgunned from the beginning, but they use their speed to keep things going their way. The problem with that plan is Nikita Koloff who just comes out of nowhere and DESTROYS Hector Guerrero. We see Chavo and Mando try to keep up but the power of Nikita is mind blowing and he just destroys everything in his path. In the end, we see a count out victory for the Russians when Nikita takes Mando outside the ring and press slams him onto the guard rail! The fans are booing up a storm here as the Russian Contingent looks very strong right now and Nikita looks to be the most unstoppable force in wrestling!

WWF on Tour

Hollywood, FL – The Sportatorium

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Masked Superstar

Nick Bockwinkel w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Randy Savage

SIX-MAN TAG

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

2/3 FALLS

The Russians © defeated The British Bulldogs

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

LUMBERJACK MATCH

WWF On Tour

Niagara Falls, NY - Convention Center

Troy, NY - RPI Fieldhouse

Erie, PA - Civic Center

Big Fred Ottman defeated Rick McGraw

Kevin Sullivan & The Barbarian defeated The Youngbloods

Jake Roberts defeated Brutus Beefcake

Sgt. Slaughter defeated The Masked Superstar

SIX-MAN TAG

Big John Studd, Hercules, & Nick Bockwinkel defeated Tony Atlas, & The Briscoe Brothers

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

WWF on Tour

Scranton, PA – CYC

Johnstown, PA - Cambria County War Memorial

Concord, NH - Douglas Everitt Center

The Killer Bees defeated Los Conquistadors

The British Bulldogs defeated The Hart Foundation via DQ

Chavo Guerrero defeated Krusher Kruschev

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Russians © defeated The Guerreros

SIX-MAN TAG

MAIN EVENT

Randy Savage defeated The One Man Gang via DQ

I like that I am seeing a clear hierarchy here throughout the card and it is obvious as to who is getting the push and who is doing the jobbing. This is something that I truly struggle with.

Like to see Ottman getting a little love here.

What I found interesting is Sgt. Slaughter over the Masker Superstar. Superstar was just up for the belt and I thought Sgt. was struggling a bit. This will be interesting to watch. Does Superstar get relegated to Mid Card and Sgt move up the list or will they continue to battle back and forth to see who eventually makes another major run.

I like that I am seeing a clear hierarchy here throughout the card and it is obvious as to who is getting the push and who is doing the jobbing. This is something that I truly struggle with.

Like to see Ottman getting a little love here.

What I found interesting is Sgt. Slaughter over the Masker Superstar. Superstar was just up for the belt and I thought Sgt. was struggling a bit. This will be interesting to watch. Does Superstar get relegated to Mid Card and Sgt move up the list or will they continue to battle back and forth to see who eventually makes another major run.

Thanks Kev. I just found myself doing more with the hierarchy while writing up the television and saying "I am going to make this week a big TV week," thus putting on my major guys.

With regards to Ottman... I do think he has got an upside, just don't know when or where it is going to fit in. I may give him the rub of all rubs this week in Philly for a huge six-man tag that they would need to reinforce the ring for!

Masked Superstar is simply biding time... he is a Japanese regular right now and I have to book around that. I have something BIG lined up for him around the new year but some other pieces have to fall in place first. Sgt. Slaughter is just a go to right now. I would like to ship him out to make better use of him but right now he is just a place holder to the upper deck and continues to be a good hand.

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Matches from Hershey, PA – Hershypark Arena

Gorilla: Welcome everyone to Wrestling Challenge! I am Gorilla Monsoon alongside Bobby the Brain Heenan, Brain what a night of action we have got for the fans here, plus I know you’re excited to show off your prize…

Heenan: That’s right Monsoon. Tonight, the fans get to see the REAL WORLD’S CHAMPION… Nick Bockwinkel.

Gorilla: I don’t think anyone believe that garbage…

Heenan: The only thing that is garbage is that title around Hogan’s waist… I think it is high time we find out just who the real champion is…

Gorilla: And in order for that to happen, Hogan has to recognize Bockwinkel as the champion… forget about it.

Heenan: I know how to get someone to do something Monsoon…

Gorilla: Yeah annoy them until they give in.

Heenan: BAH!

Gorilla: Forget about it… fans it is time to head to the ring with the Macho Man Randy Savage in action!

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth defeated Dominic DeNucci

Randy Savage: OHHHH YEAAAHHH! Tonight everyone gets to see the Macho Man in action and tonight, like every other night I am electric! But I want to know if someone can see me… I wanna know if you Gino Hernandez can see me? Can you see my reflection off that Intercontinental Championship? Do you have eyes in the back of your head? Well you don’t have to look behind brother… ohhh noo… you just gotta look straight ahead because it is going to be you and me and that title on the line and when it is all said and donnnne…. I am going to be the CHAMPION… OHHH YEAAAHHH!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Gorilla and Bobby are back as they talk about the tag team division and then we get to see a list of the tag team rankings…

The Russians (Tag Team Championships)

1. The British Bulldogs
  2. Jack & Jerry Briscoe

3. King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd

4. The Hart Foundation

5. Kevin Sullivan & The Barbarian

-They put over the Rankings and talk about a huge match up next week when the Briscoes will be taking on The Hart Foundation on Challenge and the Bulldogs will be facing off against Bundy and Studd on Superstars… then the following week on Superstars the winners will face off for a shot at the titles. Bobby says he has got Studd and Bundy primed for the match and it will be all over for the British Bull Puppies… we head to the ring for the Hart Foundation in action.

The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated The Invaders

Jimmy Hart: You know everyone is talking about the WWF Tag Team Titles and brother let me tell you that it is the hottest topic in all of wrestling and justifiable so because those titles belong to the Jimmy Hart Foundation baby! I have put together the perfect team of size, strength, speed, and technical ability and next week Briscoe Brothers, we’re going to stretch you two like a couple of pretzels and show everyone why we are the best tag team in all of wrestling baby!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We return with Bobby and Gorilla talking about the One Man Gang and how he has openly challenged Hulk Hogan on multiple occasions. Heenan says that Hogan is afraid of the challenge and will never respond, just like he did with Bockwinkel. Gorilla puts over how Hogan is defending the title week in and week out against all the top competitors and doesn’t need to go looking for more challengers and when they move up the ranks he will give them a shot! They then look at the rankings, put them over, and send it to the ring…

Hulk Hogan (Heavyweight Champion)

1. Gino Hernandez (Intercontinental Champion)
  2. Nick Bockwinkel

3. One Man Gang

4. Roddy Piper

5. Randy Savage

6. Sgt. Slaughter

7. Tony Atlas

8. Masked Superstar

9. Jimmy Snuka

10. Jake Roberts

The One Man Gang w/ Kevin Sullivan defeated Los Conquistadors

One Man Gang: HOGAN! You see me climbing up the mountain top… I am coming brother… I am coming for the gold! I am coming for the world title! The thing is though Hulk Hogan… I don’t just want the belt, I am coming to hurt you boy… I am coming to take you out… and when you look at the One Man Gang you are looking at the man who will END you!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Bobby and Gorilla are back putting over the tag team of the Killer Bees. They talk about them being young up and comers who are starting to click. Heenan says he would love to see them in the ring against his family and watch them get buzzed! Gorilla tells him to grow up as we cut to the ring!

The Killer Bees defeated Barry Horowitz & Brady Boone

-A nice little showcase for Blair and Brunzell who are coming together well. They really know how to kick it in gear when needed and Gorilla talks about their big win over the Harts. Heenan says that the Bulldogs should be banned for their part in that whole thing. We get to see a nice double dropkick by Blair and Brunzell on Boone for the 1…2…3! The Bees are buzzing their way up to the top of the WWF Tag Team Ranks!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back with Bobby Heenan gloating about as much as one man could. He is just grins from ear to ear and he is putting Nick Bockwinkel over as the premiere athlete in all of professional wrestling. He questions whether or not someone could really go 60-minutes with him in the middle of the ring and opens it up to all challengers. He is even willing to put is title on the line if need be. Meanwhile we get to hear more about Hulk Hogan being in action tomorrow on Superstars against the Barbarian and how Heenan has the contract waiting for Hogan…all he has to do is acknowledge Bockwinkel is the champion and sign the paper!

Nick Bockwinkel w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Mark Youngblood

Nick Bockwinkel: Hulk Hogan, I have finally figured out why you wear red and yellow… it is because you are a faint-of-heart, yellow belly, MALINGERER! You have stepped away from my challenge week in and week out. You have found every clause, every condition, and string attached to the smallest pieces of fine print. You Hulk Hogan are a coward… a recreant who knows that his only means towards acknowledgement is a title that you “won” but never beat the champion for. Hulk Hogan I would be disgraced to call you my champion and I would be willing to put anything on the line to make sure you don’t walk about with that title anymore. I am the real world’s champion. I am the premiere athlete of the 1980s. I am without a doubt, the most distinguished wrestler in the world today and I demand your respect… and if you won’t give it to me, then I will beat it out of you!