Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-01-29-NWA Wildside-TV] Jeff G. Bailey vs Stone Mountain

soup23

"I can tell Christmas has come and gone to Cornelia, Ga because all the women still have Ruldolph's hoof prints on their back" Jeff G Bailey. What a treasure. He then calls Chance Williams a dishrag whore and says she has the whitest teeth he has ever came across. After the break, Chance Williams comes out and informs Bailey that he didn’t say it was him that he was facing. The lights go out and come back up with Stone Mountain in the ring. Bailey scurries around and then gets caught in a powerbomb to give Stone Mountain the win. Chickenshit heel fun. ¼*

We then get a clip of AJ Styles winning the title from K-Krush and this leads right to Bailey and Crowbar beating up AJ. Bailey calls out Jesse Taylor and encourages him to hit a chair on a prone AJ. Jorge Estrada makes the save and hits a weak dropkick on Taylor to get him out of the way. Crowbar beats up Estrada and Bailey says he will be back picking grapes when Crowbar is done with him. K Krush turns on Jesse Taylor and decks Bailey to turn face as he nears his end of the run in the promotion.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bailey is in the ring along with K-Krush, Crowbar and a reluctant Thunder on the outside. This is my first proper look at Bailey and he cuts a tremendous promo on Chance William (Chance’s wife has such a pretty smile, in fact she’s got the whitest teeth he’s ever come across!), who he has a match with tonight and where if he wins, he gains control of NCW ‘the company that he made great!’

Bailey, with his entourage, are in the ring for the match when Commissioner Marcus Wayne is out and orders Krush and Crowbar out of there and to the back. Chance William comes out but he’s in a suit and not his wrestling gear. He grabs the mic and tells Bailey that he knew he’d try to pull something like this, but he never said it would be him that he’d be facing, at which point the lights in the arena go out. They come back on and Stone Mountain is stood in the ring, and he’s apparently a former charge of Bailey’s who he fired when he was sick. Mountain is a big dude! Bailey tries to stall, but as soon as Mountain gets his hands on him he picks him up, slams him to the canvas and it’s all over.

Next we get the very end of K-Krush vs A.J. Styles, with Styles getting the win after a shooting star press to become the new TV champion. Crowbar jumps Styles after the match and Bailey gets in a few shots too. Styles is laid out on his back with his head hanging over the apron and Bailey says that he wants someone to prove their worth to him. He want someone “to end this sickly little infected purple spotted faggot’s life!” and calls out Jesse Taylor. Crowbar hands Taylor a chair and Bailey tells him to fracture A.J.’s skull and end his life right here. He’s the one who is standing in his way, and he wants him to end “this little bastard’s life”. Taylor is reluctant and Jorge Estrada is out to make the save and (barely) dropkicks the chair into Taylor’s face. Bailey orders Crowbar to get Estarda and he beats on him whilst Taylor pulls Krush off Styles so he can put the boots to him himself. Krush isn’t happy with him interjecting and ends up giving Taylor a dropkick that sends him flying over the ropes to the floor. He then slugs Bailey as the footage ends to complete the face turn.

The match here was one move, but I did enjoy all of this. I don’t know how much more we’ll see of Jeff G. Bailey, but I hope it’s plenty. He’s got the gift of the gab and is clearly not afraid to offend in the slightest (faggot, bastard). I thought Mountain might’ve been Abyss at first but it wasn’t.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-01-29-NWA Wildside-TV] Jeff G. Bailey vs Stone Mountain