Pro Wrestling Only

Which wrestling move would you never take?

Guest Dorian

I'm curious as to which wrestling move would you never take and shy away from. For me personally, as much as I love the move, I'm scared shitless of taking the Canadian Destroyer from anyone else than Williams and even then I'm worried I'd botch it.

Pretty much every wrestling move. Which explains why I am not a wrestler.

I'm more looking for the one you fear taking the most. I guess I should've clarified that. My bad.

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

No, it is I who am sorry.

I don't like pain. So any move, which is pretty much every wrestling move, that gives pain, I fear the most. My bad. I should have clarified that. Rudo = Pussy.

Tiger Driver? Why? A splash mountain for example would be a thousand times worse for obvious reasons. Do you mean a Tiger Driver 91?

Because it's entirely up to the other person to make sure your neck doesn't get broken. If they fuck up there's nothing you can do to break your fall.

You know, I suddenly remembered the Ganso Bomb and the Tiger Driver 91 now I'm torn between which I would seriously not take.

Actually, more I think about iit, Canadian Destroyer isn't scaring me as much as Ganso and TD91 now.

Guest Some Guy

Steiner Screwdriver, especially considering who did it.

Exactly. I would never in a million years take that move, let alone from Scott Steiner.

Taz'z Side Head and Arm suplex was brutal. I wouldn't pass on taking that.

Anything with the words "driver" or "bomb" in it is something I'd fear getting into.

I dunno, I wouldn't fear a Michinoku Driver, it's just a bodyslam with the person delivering the move sitting on his ass.

I'd fear TAKA not being able to lift me with his 12 year old girl arms, but the actual move wouldn't be bad.

Anything with the words "driver" or "bomb" in it is something I'd fear getting into.

I dunno, I wouldn't fear a Michinoku Driver, it's just a bodyslam with the person delivering the move sitting on his ass.

I'd fear TAKA not being able to lift me with his 12 year old girl arms, but the actual move wouldn't be bad.

Then you have never seen the move executed properly because the Michinoku Driver is a devastating finishing move. It may be a bodyslam in the No Mercy game but it is actually a head spike into a pinning combo.

I've seen TAKA do it in his WWF run (when they were trying to get the Lightheavyweight divison over and he wasn't a jobber) and in Japan, and it always looked like a bodyslam to me. It was always sold as a head drop bump by whoever was taking it, but I never saw it that way.