Pro Wrestling Only

Has anyone seen any footage of the 1'st (WWE)ECW house show from The Arena 6.24.06

SPS

I've been watching back some episodes from the relaunch of (WWE)ECW and remembered this being talked about and maybe even some clips being shown(possibly photos my memory is hazy) but wondered if anyone has a fan cam or handheld of it or seen any of the matches? Also if anyone was there that'd be cool to hear as well

It's really a shame WWE didn't shoot this as it would've been a cool event to have on tape which if this was today with the WWE network then I'd reckon they would have.

for reference, the results:

WWE (ECW) @ Philadelphia, PA - New Alhambra Arena - June 24, 2006
Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke defeated Danny Doring & Roadkill
CM Punk defeated Stevie Richards via submission with the Anaconda Vice
Francine defeated Trinity and Kelly Kelly in a bikini contest
Mike Knox defeated Balls Mahoney
Sabu defeated CW Anderson via submission with the Camel Clutch
The Sandman defeated Justin Credible
The Big Show pinned Tommy Dreamer following a chokeslam through a table set up inside the ring
ECW World Champion Rob Van Dam pinned Kurt Angle; Dean Malenko was the guest referee for the bout

I was there for this live. It was a fine house show card and I remember everything being at least decent, but it also didn't feel like an ECW show. A lot of ECW shows were probably far worse than this, but they would also try different things and felt less rigid than this typical house show style event.

• 1 month later...