Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-04-17-WWE-Raw] Braun Strowman vs Big Show

KawadaSmile

Those two just have amazing chemistry together. You pair off Big Show, a talented dude with the shape of his career, with a great newcomer like Braun, and you are bound to get a great super heavyweight match.

I love how they bust out armdrags and kip ups and baseball slides because of their unique match up. Also a very good work with teasing the superplex spot. You knew it was coming, but they did a great job of keeping the suspense high.

When it actually happened, people obviously lost their shit. This is such a great and fun match,people. **** 1/4

I liked how they flipped the script at the start with Show doing dive teases and such. Yeah they did the kip up and chain wrestling thing last time but it still wows people and that dropkick to Show looked rough. I'm not sure if I prefer this to their first match, but it's a good matchup and I liked how they milked the drama for the superplex spot. I also think having Strowman stand tall after the ring collapse was a great wrinkle to the usual way these ring collapse matches end.

• GSR changed the title to [2017-04-17-WWE-Raw] Braun Strowman vs Big Show