Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-04-30-NJPW] Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima & Masa Chono vs Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi & Yutaka Yoshie

soup23

Another match I would like to see in full as what we saw here was a lot of fun with the young boy Yoshie getting beat down and Nakanishi and Nagata riling up the crowd. Team 2000 really gels well as a team as Kojima and Tenzan can push the pace with moves and Chono has the charisma down. They also are taking a lot of falls in these multimans but are able to retain the heat and make things seem important. NR.

• 4 weeks later...

This was another match on this card that I'd love to have complete. Yoshie looked excellent here. I'm really tired of the Nakanishi push, but he's surrounded by so many great workers, big stars and other guys on the rise most of the time that it's not as awful as it could be.

• 4 months later...

That Yakuza kick into the Argentine Backbreaker counter was one of the worst looking transitions I have ever seen on a such a high level. Nakanishi had size and charisma, so it is easy to see why he got the push he did, but at least at this point he does not have it in-ring.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-04-30-NJPW] Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima & Masa Chono vs Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi & Yutaka Yoshie