Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-07-20-Onita Pro] Atsushi Onita & Exciting Yoshida & Kikuzawa & Naoshi Sano vs Great Kendo & Ichiro Yaguchi & Yase Yaguchi & Nakamaki (No Rope Barbed Wire Street Fight)

soup23

This is the ultimate Onita Pro match. A bunch of grimy, indie scummy dudes going out and fighting for 10 minutes with Onita's charm and charisma carrying the heavy load. This had some memorable stuff including an amazing fire spot with fire engulfing the back. Onita is unable to break a table on three piledriver attempts and of course he ends up picking up the win off of a powerbomb. The match was only 12 minutes long and we got some minor clipping so the action maintained a quick pace for the entire time and had some brutal action to compliment the stakes. Afterwards, we of course get Onita's long ritual of spitting water and engaging the crowd and it is entertaining to watch for 20 minutes while I eat my dinner. ***1/2 (7.1)

• 3 months later...

Again utter chaos as with every other Onita Pro main event. There's no really much to add aside from what's already been said about these. However I will say that Naoshi Sano being a newer addition to these and getting blasted with a huge fireball from Yaguchi was nuts. Another good one from them.

• 1 month later...

That fire spot was insane. Like so much could have gone wrong if it ws off by a second. Typical Onita style match. I loved his feud with the table. That first piledriver had to suck for Nakamaki. The second one had to suck for Onita who took a hard bump on his shoulder. Loved the post match with him cutting his crying promo and hitting everyone with water.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-07-20-Onita Pro] Atsushi Onita & Exciting Yoshida & Kikuzawa & Naoshi Sano vs Great Kendo & Ichiro Yaguchi & Yase Yaguchi & Nakamaki (No Rope Barbed Wire Street Fight)