Pro Wrestling Only

Tyson Tomko = GONE~!

sek69

Travis "Tyson" Tomko asked for his release last night at RAW, and it was granted this morning.

Tomko asked for the release, according to PWInsider.com, due to being told by WWE creative that he and Snitsky would be getting a tag team push after Mania, only to see Gene paired with Goldust last night at the Heat tapings.

Considering that Tomko was wrongly tagged with a he-can't-work label when he's actually much better than someone like Snitsky who had lots of ironic net love, I think he made the right decision for himself short term. He'll come back eventually and be given a fair shake. All guys his size are.

I thought he sucked as a worker but then 90% of the guys on Raw are just as bad.

Snitsky having a job makes it impossible for me to take the WWF seriously anymore. I would say he's been the worst hire of this decade but then they did hire Nathan Jones and Kronik.

According to an interview he did at WWE.com, he wants to go to Japan. He says the style over there fits him better, and he wants to get some seasoning and come back. I think Johnny Ace and Muta have some sort of deal where any "hoss" that gets released from WWE automatically gets a shot in AJPW...if you look at Palumbo, A-Train, Morgan, Jamal, etc. Sadly, if you have seen any recent AJPW it looks nothing like the AJPW we all know and love...that aura has gone to NOAH...but it's work I guess.

Guest savagerulz

Tomko should so totally go to TNA and be Christian's bodyguard again. It would especially make sense right now as Christian is getting beat up by Abyss, and could use a guy "his own size" to help contend with Abyss. Give the guy some credit. At least he can come up with a beat.