Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-03-11-NJPW-New Japan Cup 2018] Kota Ibushi vs YOSHI-HASHI

ShittyLittleBoots

You know a match is good when it has a Canadian Destroyer spot in it that isn't bad! I was ready to not feel this match at all, because YOSHI-HASHI is such a boring performer, but damn he brought it here. Showed most personality he has ever shown in a match; good fire & those slaps. Great stuff. Ibushi was great as usual w/ his deadly offense & sick bumping. Very good stuff. ***1/2

• 2 weeks later...

Not to be THAT guy, but I'm not sure what you mean exactly by You know a match is good when it has a Canadian Destroyer spot in it that isn't bad!

Canadian Destroyer spot or no Canadian Destroyer spot, this was a below average Jr. match with a crowd sitting on their hands for the majority of it. This was also way to long.

Really liked this match. Yoshi Hashi showed a lot of heart here I was almost rooting for him to win at a few points even though I'm a vastly bigger Kota fan. The moonsault spot was a bit contrived but in context I don't think that mattered much as he was just waking up the crowd and it certainly worked.

***3/4

• GSR changed the title to [2018-03-11-NJPW-New Japan Cup 2018] Kota Ibushi vs YOSHI-HASHI