Pro Wrestling Only

ALL HAIL KING BOOKER

Guest Alfdogg

Guest Alfdogg

Posted Image

Of course, he'll probably just lose it to Batista once he comes back, but it makes me feel good just for right now. I didn't watch the show (or any show in about six months), but Booker's been through a lot of BS since coming in, and he deserves it.

It was probably the right decision though, especially since they refuse to push Rey properly. Rey will probably be better off without the belt at this point than with it. Booker has momentum right now, and I can see Batista having to plow through Regal and Finlay in PPV matches before getting his hands on Booker working and at least being some type of defined direction.

I agree, good move both for Rey and Booker. It's been a long time since Booker wore gold and he deserves it. As for Rey, well rather than see him job to great talent like Khali I assume that he'll drop back to feud with mid level guys who can actually work.

Booker vs. Batista should be a good match. Unless Batista also gets "enzyme" trouble.

Maybe they can drag out the Batista title change to Wrestlemaina in some form of gimmick match like a street fight, or a Lumberjack match beause Booker keeps the title by countout, DQ or an occasional screwjob pinfall on Batista. The promos between the 2 could be pretty good, especially if they would bring the hate. Booker could be the Ric Flair that calls Batista a punk with a million dollar body who has no respect. Batista needs to pay his dues and he's here to collect.

It's rare that I'd ever suggest this, but Booker as a guy who gets himself DQ'd to retain his title repeatedly could work, with the stip in the eventual Booker/Batista match being that if he gets DQ'd or counted out, he loses the title.

Guest Cam Chaos

I'm guessing Rey gets his rematch on the next SD! and Chavo helps Booker retain, then in a couple of weeks he makes a speech about being sickened that Rey would continue to exploit his dead uncle to stay popular even though he could barely win a match as champion to warrant their support. Booker on the other hand can and will cheat to win and that's why Booker is truly deserving of being a champion like his uncle Eddie was.

With Booker/Batista I could see them playing up their legit altercation with Booker saying he's a 6 time world champion while Batista only held the belt once. Batista can then point out that he never lost his belt while Booker lost..5 times, 5 times, 5 times... and he'll lose it for a sixth time because Batista wants what is rightfully his back around his waist. Booker can reply with "Tell me you didn't just say that... you know what happened the last time you tried to take me out... don't waste the King's time, you don't want another beating." Then of course as Batista heads to the ring Regal, Finlay and Chavo can rush in, help beat the crap out of him and Booker can beat Batista down and then bust him open with the crown/belt before putting a foot on him, raising his arms with the rest of his stable and soaking up the boos. I think that could work.