Pro Wrestling Only

WWE 24/7 and/or DVD Hilarity (or "OMG VINCE REWRITES HISTORY)

sek69

Been noticing that some things are being changed recently, most noticably that on the new Hogan DVD they edited out Heenan's "BUT WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON??" comment and the replies to it, and Heenan's reaction when Hogan turned ("I KNEW IT").  That kinda bugs me since it was like Heenan finally was validated for hating Hogan all those years in the WWF.

In several shows,  they have addresses or phone numbers from contests or promotions running at the time the show originally aired. They cover up the on-screen phone numbers but they don't edit out anyone saying the number. Sucks to be the person with that number now.

Also, is it me or do the Nitro portion of the Monday Night War shows seem pretty short? They barely reach an hour and a half, was TNT showing that many commericals?

I remember Nitro sometimes having two commercial breaks in a match that only went 8-10 minutes. Fun stuff. It got even worse when they went to 3 hours. Then, they spent at least 1/3 of the live part of the show kissing up to sponsors too.

Tony Schiavone having the bottle of Surge in front of him and refusing to even touch it was weird.