Pro Wrestling Only

Green Lantern Fan picture story

Guest HTQ

Guest The Original HTQ

Posted Image

"Green Lantern Fan is happy Joe won."

Posted Image

"Green Lantern Fan panics when he realizes he forgot to stop his watch and note the exact time of the match."

Posted Image

"Green Lantern Fan has stopped his watch, made a note of the time, and all is right with the world."

If you check the Properties of each photo, you'll see that HTQ is simply poking fun at fans like that. I found it funny regardless, as I've been at events where some fans are actually jotting notes of what seems to be each move in each match instead of, you know, sitting back and enjoying the show, or at least enjoying parts that would naturally appeal to them.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Why would someone do that at an event, though? It makes more sense to just watch a video of the match afterward and jot notes down, time it, etc. with that.

It's not real, wildpegasus.

So, I need to know more about this Green Lantern fan.  Has he ever given an explanation for his match-timing?  What other wackiness is he involved in (other than the whole booing a dude whose girlfriend died thing that's getting so much discussion on the DVDVR board)?  Tell me everything you know.

Guest The Original HTQ

So, I need to know more about this Green Lantern fan.  Has he ever given an explanation for his match-timing?  What other wackiness is he involved in (other than the whole booing a dude whose girlfriend died thing that's getting so much discussion on the DVDVR board)?  Tell me everything you know.

He's super anal about keeping times and shit like that. Very few people like him, and he even got thrown out of the Friday's ROH show in Long Island. Word is that when he got caught trying to sneak back in by security he started screaming about wanting to talk to Carey Silkin as he was hauled away.