Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/29 - 11/4 warning: actual political rant inside

KawadaSmile

40 minutes ago, NotJayTabb said:

Does the winner get a title match? Because I'd be pretty into an Orton/ Styles match. They were in a triple threat (with Jinder) at a house show I went to last year, and they paired up pretty well.

Yeah, I agree, I've long thought that Styles/Orton would be a pretty good marquee match that to my knowledge they haven't done before, at least not with big stakes. I know we can all go back and fantasy book, but Styles really should never have lost the WWE Title to Cena at the Rumble in 2017, and with Orton winning the Rumble that would've been your title match rather than the abomination of worms on the ring canvas that we got. Indeed, you could very much make the argument that we should be approaching a a two year title reign for Styles, as that whole Cena > Bray > Orton > Jinder run of title changes was awful. 

On 10/31/2018 at 9:20 AM, KawadaSmile said:

Shit I completely forgot that Bray existed and that he was champ at one point.

Worse champion than Swagger, but at least it gave us that ridiculously over the top image of Orton doing his pose in front of a burning Wyatt Shack.

As someone who was in the stadium for that Wrestlemania, I still say the image projections on the mat would have came off a lot better if Orton actually was psychologically thrown off enough to be off his game and lose the match, instead of regaining his bearings after one outside of the ring brawling spot and then a RKO to win the match and render all the gimmickry gaga meaningless.

Honestly, I thought that they should've used those image projections to play into the finish. They should've had Bray expecting a certain image to be projected but instead, you get a viper projected on the mat, leading to Orton RKOing a stunned Bray. Now, that would've given a purpose to those mat projections. Otherwise, it served absolutely nothing.