Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-01-05-CWF Mid-Atlantic Presents RGL: Bon Voyage & Hurry Back!] Cain Justice vs Trevor Lee

ShittyLittleBoots

This is something that I've been wanting to see since I first discovered Cain Justice in early 2017. Since then I've thought that Cain Justice should be the one to end Trevor Lee's reign, and now after seeing them battle over it for the first time, that feeling is even stronger. This is at least 90% Trevor on top, working over Cain's arms, back + both legs - including the right one, which he apparently injured recently. Trevor of course delivers on top, and there's this awesome teacher vs. student dynamic to it, as Trevor trained Cain, and they play it borderline perfectly for my tastes. Cain gets a few hope spot submissions, but Trevor always finds a way out & continues giving maybe his most promising young student in CWF a beating. Fabulous ace performance by the man.

I think there's so much potential in a trilogy for the title between the 2; I am not usually into fantasy booking shit, but I would 100% have Cain get a re-match in a few months after getting a few wins under his belt, have him lose again to Trevor, but get more offense in that one & then ultimately have him beat him for the STRAP in the 3rd one. Even if that doesn't end up happening though, I am very glad they finally faced off here, as the match sure was GREAT. ****

This didn’t have enough desperation at the end for me. The mentor vs teacher thread was strong as well as the twenty minutes of table setting, but with the rumors of Trevor signing swirling around, the most drama I saw was from Cain’s mom screaming. Also the commentary especially Khan was atrocious. 

5 hours ago, soup23 said:

This didn’t have enough desperation at the end for me. The mentor vs teacher thread was strong as well as the twenty minutes of table setting, but with the rumors of Trevor signing swirling around, the most drama I saw was from Cain’s mom screaming. Also the commentary especially Khan was atrocious. 

I'm totally with Chad on this. Color me disapointed in the match. I know this was a special match for Cain, but it just felt there.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:15 AM, ShittyLittleBoots said:

You can watch it here: https://www.twitch.tv/cwfmidatlantic/videos

And oh yeah Paul, Cain is pretty damn great, especially considering his experience level. Dude has quite the potential to be something special in the future. :)

Which show was that match on?  It wasn't on the New Years show.