Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-01-03-WWE-NXT] Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel vs Hector Kunsman & Stanley Watts

ShittyLittleBoots

An absolutely AWESOME sub-5 minute competitive squash. Barthel was such a delight on the offense; lovely, violent stuff on the ground - totally popped big time for him putting his foot on top of his opponents face during the beginning when he took him down by the wrist immediately. Gave me some Regal vibes. Aichner was very good w/ his power moves too, and the two jobbers were goddamn great with their short comeback bursts - such great, scrappy energy behind everything they did, in particular w/ Stanley Watts. They also bumped their asses off for Aichner & Barthel, and truly made them look like the most interesting tag going in their TV debut. Well worth the watch! ***1/2

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2019-01-03-WWE-NXT] Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel vs Hector Kunsman & Stanley Watts

This was alright but I enjoyed the backstage segment they put up on the YouTube channel with Burch & Lorcan challenging Barthel & Aichner more so. That's a match I really want to see and I'm all for Barthel and Aichner (and hopefully WALTER) forming a new Ringkampf. I liked Barthel & Aichner's controlled German responses. KEIN PROBLEM. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 8:12 PM, paul sosnowski said:

Oh man, Boots...I just dont know about you.  Lol

This was a pretty fun match. Both teams were great. It was supposed to be a showcase performance for EU, but they let Kunsman and Watts get some offense in and the looked good fighting from underneath and bumping for EU. Really fun match.