Pro Wrestling Only

Tiger Mask vs. Dynamite Kid

goodhelmet

I have a DVD comp I made of the Tiger Mask vs. Dynamite Kid series. I placed the matches in order and thought it would be a good starting point for match discussions. Loss was talking about discussing matches everyone has seen and this series is infamous for the praise AND criticism it receives.

The matches on the disc are as follows...

4-23-81

1-1-82

1-28-82

7-23-82

8-5-82

8-30-82

4-21-83

Is anyone interested? If I can get several orders, I'll start pumping out the discs and send them all off at the same time. I figure $7 a disc is fair. I wouldn't really make any profit since shipping for each individual would be about $4 plus purchase of the mailing package and the cost of the DVD. This is purely one way to genreate discussion for this board. Tell me what you think.

I'm pretty sure I have all those. I'm not quite sure about the first two, but I'm 100% sure about the rest. I have a lot of TM episodes in full when they ran the specials on Samurai TV, so I'm sure they're in all of that. I will check ASAP and let you know for sure.

Guest Some Guy

I down as soon as I watch through all of them. So far I've only watched the first one on the comp that GH sent me. The one that ended out of nowhere with a roll up.

I haven't seen any of those matches, nor do I own any of them. I'm interested, the coming up with money is the hard part. I'm sure I can get seven bucks though. I'll let you know what's up.

I have a question though, all of this fits on one tape? What are the match lengths?